PDA

View Full Version : New guy to harass and kick around

KutzlerTrans
12-21-2015, 08:20 PM
Were is the thumbs up dude??? John

bobabode
12-21-2015, 08:26 PM
Welcome to Grumpy's Isle of Misfits and Malcontents, John.

All the best, Bob.

ps I wanna quad .50 cal AA gun for Christmas. Too many Teanuts down here in Orange county, Cal. :eek:

barbara
12-21-2015, 08:26 PM
Welcome!

bobabode
12-21-2015, 08:31 PM
To heck with the gun issue. The really important criteria is tubes or soiled state? :D

donquixote99
12-21-2015, 08:34 PM
Welcome!

As long as that's respectfully agree to disagree, there won't be any serious headbutting, sir. ;)

finnbow
12-21-2015, 08:35 PM
What this forum needs is a good guy with a gun.

KutzlerTrans
12-21-2015, 08:37 PM
Thank You for your welcome!
I know i will fit right in and feel at home.

bobabode
12-21-2015, 08:43 PM
What this forum needs is a good guy with a gun.

As long as it's a muzzle loading flintlock with black powder, as the Founders intended, I'm good with dat. ;)

finnbow
12-21-2015, 08:57 PM
As long as it's a muzzle loading flintlock with black powder, as the Founders intended, I'm good with dat. ;)

I have a couple of muzzleloaders, albeit with cap ignition. Fun to shoot and unbelievably accurate, but somewhat of a PITA to clean.

Pio1980
12-21-2015, 09:07 PM
Welcome!!
Just in a discussion elsewhere on the 2nd and why I think it needs another hard look, beginning with it being written for muzzle loading flintlocks owned by gentry with restive slaves.
One reference;

http:/www.thehypertexts.com/Slavery%20and%20the%20Second%20Amendment%20Slave%2 0Patrol%20Militias.htm

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

mpholland
12-21-2015, 10:26 PM
Welcome to PC. (or not so PC if you prefer)

I have a couple of muzzleloaders, albeit with cap ignition. Fun to shoot and unbelievably accurate, but somewhat of a PITA to clean.

Kind of takes a while to get out multiple rounds though. Kind of worthless for your modern mass shooting needs.

BlueStreak
12-21-2015, 10:52 PM
More bullshit about guns......

No thanks.

Welcome to this sad place, full of men who need to get a life.;)

Rajoo
12-21-2015, 11:05 PM
Welcome deferred pending review. :)

KutzlerTrans
12-21-2015, 11:27 PM
Well, i can see that i'm not welcome so i'm takin my stuff and going home. Goodnight.

donquixote99
12-21-2015, 11:49 PM
Hmmm...I wonder what he meant by that.

Boreas
12-22-2015, 12:17 AM
Hmmm...I wonder what he meant by that.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. We may have just dodged a bullet.... so to speak.;)

icenine
12-22-2015, 12:28 AM
That was quick...I did not even get a chance to give a nice, warm, liberal insult lol.

Zeke
12-22-2015, 01:08 AM
Welcome.

HarmanKardon
12-22-2015, 01:24 AM
Nobody in this forum seems to realize what's it all about...

...TITTIES AND BEER!

JJIII
12-22-2015, 05:06 AM
Welcome!

Boreas
12-22-2015, 05:15 AM
Welcome.

Welcome!

Keep reading.:confused::rolleyes:

KutzlerTrans
12-22-2015, 09:47 AM
Were is the forum for issues like this, so we can have a serious conversation about it? {gun zones}

mpholland
12-22-2015, 09:56 AM
I had to come back, i forgot something...:D

Actually i have lots of friends that are liberals.
I, Am not one. When i can find one that will not run away when i pin them down about why they believe what they do about firearms, crime and self defense, they have distorted answers that are simply wrong.
Getting them to understand why No Gun Zones are a failure and led to what we are seeing now in the news, took time, but they now see it for what it is.

Like i said, i respect others opinions. I can agree to disagree without taking it personal.

Opinions can be changed. We are fed news from both sides that is distorted. its my job to find out what the facts are so when i say something, i am not basing my opinion on a foundation that is incorrect.

Or for a better term," Talking out of my Ass," like is see happening in the news.
Were is the forum for issues like this, so we can have a serious conversation about it? {gun zones}

While I am a proponent of the 2nd amendment, if that is the only reason you are here you are wasting your time. Perhaps you should do a search and read the abundance of threads and posts on this topic. It is really not a battle worth fighting here. Your opinions are outnumbered and your arguments have all been heard.

donquixote99
12-22-2015, 09:57 AM
I had to come back, i forgot something...:D

Actually i have lots of friends that are liberals.
I, Am not one. When i can find one that will not run away when i pin them down about why they believe what they do about firearms, crime and self defense, they have distorted answers that are simply wrong.
Getting them to understand why No Gun Zones are a failure and led to what we are seeing now in the news, took time, but they now see it for what it is.

Like i said, i respect others opinions. I can agree to disagree without taking it personal.

Opinions can be changed. We are fed news from both sides that is distorted. its my job to find out what the facts are so when i say something, i am not basing my opinion on a foundation that is incorrect.

Or for a better term," Talking out of my Ass," like is see happening in the news.

Welcome back.

I'd suggest you start a thread. No real point in resurrecting an old one, unless you read back and find a post you want to comment on.

donquixote99
12-22-2015, 10:00 AM
While I am a proponent of the 2nd amendment, if that is the only reason you are here you are wasting your time. Perhaps you should do a search and read the abundance of threads and posts on this topic. It is really not a battle worth fighting here. Your opinions are outnumbered and your arguments have all been heard.

Now now. We don't know what his arguments are, it's not impossible that they are different than anything ever heard before. And the whole idea is to have fun debating, not to persuade anyone, or get to the 'one true answer.'

catswiththum
12-22-2015, 10:02 AM
Everyone is pretty "gunned out" - conservative and liberal.

Wait until after the next massacre.

donquixote99
12-22-2015, 10:05 AM
But he just got here, and he wants to get rolling!

catswiththum
12-22-2015, 10:07 AM
But he just got here, and he wants to get rolling!

Well, fine - but everyone will be short tempered and crabby revisiting the issue.

mpholland
12-22-2015, 10:11 AM
I still speak my piece when the opportunity arises, but the idea that one can come in here and change long (or even short) held beliefs on this issue is like believing you can stand in the pulpit, say a few words and change a church full of Christians to atheists. I will agree that the opportunity is allowed, and can be fun to watch, but still a losing proposition.

KutzlerTrans
12-22-2015, 11:00 AM
Not for me.

Boreas
12-22-2015, 11:14 AM
When i can find one that will not run away when i pin them down about why they believe what they do about firearms, crime and self defense, they have distorted answers that are simply wrong.

From the above it's clear that you aren't here for an exchange of ideas from which both sides can learn. Rather, you're here to teach those with whom you disagree that they're wrong and that you are right.

More than being extremely arrogant, your attitude is profoundly stupid. Now couple that with the fact that your first reaction was to run away when someone voiced an opposing view. I don't think you'll do well here.

catswiththum
12-22-2015, 11:28 AM

...TITTIES AND BEER!

I'm with you.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/53/8b/538bf0a1f66d3bc7950b492eb579d8e1.jpg

KutzlerTrans
12-22-2015, 11:30 AM
I get it. Its a

John

Grumpy
12-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Welcome John. Watch out for this bunch. They can get purdy wild at times lol

Grumpy

Pio1980
12-23-2015, 05:00 PM

...TITTIES AND BEER!

I gave up beer in 1983, the rest you know.

catswiththum
12-24-2015, 08:11 AM
I gave up beer in 1983, the rest you know.

When I drink beer I can barely finish a bottle. I'm only 57 - you'd think I could have one damned beer without needing a nap. I can't remember the last time I had one - months ago.

The perky titties don't give me a second look any more - humbug.

Zeke
12-24-2015, 12:46 PM
Keep reading.:confused::rolleyes:

I wanted the free floor show.

mpholland
12-24-2015, 05:25 PM
The perky titties don't give me a second look any more - humbug.

Doesn't mean you can't give them a second look. :cool: