PDA

View Full Version : Are we ready for a non Christian president?

barbara
01-02-2016, 03:09 PM
With the current political climate.... I don't think we will see a non Christian president for quite a while.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/30/opinions/potarazu-ready-for-non-christian-president/

donquixote99
01-02-2016, 06:36 PM
See my user title.

bobabode
01-02-2016, 06:39 PM
Religion has no place in government. No issue whatsoever with me.

Tom Joad
01-02-2016, 09:18 PM
With the current political climate.... I don't think we will see a non Christian president for quite a while.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/30/opinions/potarazu-ready-for-non-christian-president/

I'm of the opinion that we've had a number of Atheists for Presidents.

I figure quite a few of our Presidents have been smart enough not to fall for that Sky Daddy shit.

They just played along with it for Political purposes.

Ike Bana
01-02-2016, 10:32 PM
I have no data to support this. It's an opinion from time spent with hundreds of clients in settings where they are free to express whatever is on their minds. My impression is that there are a lot of people who voted for Barack Obama who will not vote for Bernie Sanders or any other Jew for president.

Zeke
01-03-2016, 01:03 AM
I have no data to support this. It's an opinion from time spent with hundreds of clients in settings where they are free to express whatever is on their minds. My impression is that there are a lot of people who voted for Barack Obama who will not vote for Bernie Sanders or any other Jew for president.

Which means, of course, means that "smart" folks should vote for Hillary? :cool:

donquixote99
01-03-2016, 07:18 AM
No. As far as what smart people should do, it means absolutely nothing.

Dondilion
01-03-2016, 08:51 AM
More pablum thrown at the masses: multiculturalism for multiculturalism sake.

"It is ironic that we profess to believe that everyone is created equal, but at the end of the day, when push come to shove, our leader is inevitably Christian. (Geeze he is about to cry.) And this does not go unnoticed in many parts of the world." (WTF)

Boreas
01-03-2016, 10:03 AM
More pablum thrown at the masses: multiculturalism for multiculturalism sake.

"It is ironic that we profess to believe that everyone is created equal, but at the end of the day, when push come to shove, our leader is inevitably Christian. (Geeze he is about to cry.) And this does not go unnoticed in many parts of the world." (WTF)

Yeah, I mean we already have Muslim president! What more does the author want?

Oh, I get it! He wants a Hindu president!

barbara
01-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Yeah, I mean we already have Muslim president! What more does the author want?

Oh, I get it! He wants a Hindu president!

Nah..... What we need is a transgender atheist who is a vegan and lactose intolerant. 😉

Ike Bana
01-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Nah..... What we need is a transgender atheist who is a vegan and lactose intolerant. 😉

Who could have a better chance achieving the office than a Jew.

Boreas
01-04-2016, 10:09 AM
Who could have a better chance achieving the office than a Jew.

Get another schtick, mamser.

Ike Bana
01-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Get another schtick, mamser.

Not as long as putz like yourself finds it so irresistible.

donquixote99
01-05-2016, 06:10 PM
It's odd that he finds messing with 'putzes' so irresistible, but actually he has a point this time.

Ike Bana
01-05-2016, 08:27 PM
It's odd that he finds messing with 'putzes' so irresistible, but actually he has a point this time.

There are only a few things in this world as entertaining as messing with a putz like john.

He's hooked. And it was so easy. Doesn't matter what manner of tripe I submit...he can't not react. Its a beautiful thing.

Pio1980
01-05-2016, 09:08 PM
I'm ready for politics minus the theocratists.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

donquixote99
01-05-2016, 09:10 PM
There are only a few things in this world as entertaining as messing with a putz like john.

He's hooked. And it was so easy. Doesn't matter what manner of tripe I submit...he can't not react. Its a beautiful thing.

Beautiful? Boy have you lost track.

Boreas
01-05-2016, 11:51 PM

Stopped clocks.