PDA

View Full Version : Okc

Charles
05-26-2009, 03:36 PM
Hell, let's talk about a real conspiricy theory.

Is it really possible that McVeigh and Nichols did this all by themselves? And Nichols wasn't even there? If that is the case, it looks to me that McVeigh must have been busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest.

Besides, look how quick the Fed's got rid of McVeigh. No one gets executed THAT fast.

In her book, Jayna Davis makes a compelling case that others were involved, but don't take my word.

"This facinating product of Jayna Davis's near decade of brave, thorough, and dogged investigative reporting effectively shifts the burden of proof to those who would still contend that McVeigh and Nichols executed the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing without the support of a group or groups from the Middle East" R. James Woolsey, Director CIA, 1993-95.

So get those tin foil thinking hats on, and let's see what you have to say,
Chas

noonereal
07-12-2009, 05:02 PM
"This facinating product of Jayna Davis's near decade of brave, thorough, and dogged investigative reporting effectively shifts the burden of proof to those who would still contend that McVeigh and Nichols executed the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing without the support of a group or groups from the Middle East"

i don't read much fiction. ;)

Charles
07-12-2009, 05:39 PM
i don't read much fiction. ;)

I had you pegged for a Newsweek kind of guy.

Chas

Charles
07-17-2009, 09:59 PM
Damn, I hate to plug my own thread, but here goes.

"With enormous skill, courage, and persistence, Jayna Davis pursued the foreign terrorist connections to the tragic attack on the federal building in Oklahoma. Now her fast paced book reveals the facts that the Clinton administration did not want to confront. This is a must read for all who want to see beyond the headlines." Dr. Constantine C. Menges

Former Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Former National Intelligence Officer, CIA

"This is a must read for anyone trying to figure out what our government has been doing (or not doing) for the past decade to protect this country from international terrorists. Jayna's book will chill your blood, then make it boil."

Dan Vogel FBI Special Agent (retired) Former Public Information Officer for Oklahoma City FBI field office

I'll skip the foreword by David Schippers...I'm tired of typing.

Am I the only one who has read this book? What's wrong with having an open mind?

Chas

"The man who reads nothing at all is better informed than the man who read nothing but newspapers."

Thomas Jefferson