PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else tired of them stupid gold commercials

Grumpy
03-16-2010, 06:10 AM
I don't have any gold for you to give me 10% more then your competitors. Even if I did id tell you to shove it where the sun don't shine, cause your ripping off people.

Charles
03-16-2010, 06:47 AM
But, but...gold has never been worth nothing!!!

Chas

Sandy G
03-16-2010, 07:47 AM
They need to get Vince or dig up Billy to shill for 'em...Those & the Rosetta Stone, reverse mortgage, debt relief, Flo....Terminate 'em all w/Extreme Prejudice !!

Boreas
03-16-2010, 09:07 AM
I don't have any gold for you to give me 10% more then your competitors. Even if I did id tell you to shove it where the sun don't shine, cause your ripping off people.

One of Beck's few remaining sponsors.

John

finnbow
03-16-2010, 09:31 AM
One of Beck's few remaining sponsors.

John

If the likes of Beck or Sista Sarah end up running this country, gold may well be a good investment. Meanwhile, my nest egg is in non-hybrid seeds.

d-ray657
03-16-2010, 10:06 AM

But it's all shiny and everything.

You think Gordon gets paid in gold for his commercials?

Regards,

D-Ray

BlueStreak
03-16-2010, 10:42 AM
G. Gordon Liddy. Now there's a right-wing whackjob you can trust. Didn't Nixon once comment about old G. Gordon being "creepy" or "gives me the creeps" or something like that?

Dave

rickr15
03-16-2010, 11:41 AM

If you are referring to the "cash for gold" commercials those are aimed at the tweekers who need to sell stolen gold jewelery where no photo ID or fingerprint is required.
If they tried to pawn it they would need to provide both. Since they stole the stuff anyway they don't care that they get less than market rate.
Basically legalized out of state fences.

If your referring to the "buy gold" commercials I figure anyone who takes their investment advice from a washed up lounge singer deserves what they get.

Boreas
03-16-2010, 11:47 AM
G. Gordon Liddy. Now there's a right-wing whackjob you can trust. Didn't Nixon once comment about old G. Gordon being "creepy" or "gives me the creeps" or something like that?

Dave

Something like that. He also called Rumsfeld a "ruthless son-of-a-bitch". coming from one ruthless son-of-a-bitch to another, that's pretty impressive.

John

Twodogs
03-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Ramsy says that Gold is the "Snuggy" of investments. You buy it and it makes you look stupid.:D

Charles
03-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Ramsy says that Gold is the "Snuggy" of investments. You buy it and it makes you look stupid.:D

In my case, I don't need to buy gold.

Chas

Twodogs
03-16-2010, 02:45 PM
In my case, I don't need to buy gold.

Chas

That's what I figured Chas, so I bought silver.:D Seriously though, I do have a big old stash of silver slicks (coins that are worn out) buried in a secret spot. More than anything, I just thought it would be cool. I guess it's my Cousin Eddie side showing.:p

Charles
03-16-2010, 03:12 PM
That's what I figured Chas, so I bought silver.:D Seriously though, I do have a big old stash of silver slicks (coins that are worn out) buried in a secret spot. More than anything, I just thought it would be cool. I guess it's my Cousin Eddie side showing.:p

Well, I've still got five 7th generation hybrid Ganja-Oaxacan seeds, taken from sinsemilla colas, rat holed.

Just in case, ya know.

Chas

Twodogs
03-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Well, I've still got five 7th generation hybrid Ganja-Oaxacan seeds, taken from sinsemilla colas, rat holed.

Just in case, ya know.

Chas

Far out mang, I'll remember that for when the shit hits the fan.;)