PDA

View Full Version : Has the easter bunny gone nazi on us ?

Grumpy
03-16-2010, 07:43 AM
According to two local towns he has. Been leaving easter eggs loaded with nazi propaganda laying in peoples yard.

I always knew the only thing he was good for was fricasseeing..;)

merrylander
03-16-2010, 07:52 AM
The Easter Bunny a skinhead? Who knew?

Grumpy
03-16-2010, 07:58 AM
The Easter Bunny a skinhead? Who knew?

The arm band and luger should been the give away :D

Boreas
03-16-2010, 09:03 AM
According to two local towns he has. Been leaving easter eggs loaded with nazi propaganda laying in peoples yard.

Shouldn't that be "fwicaseeing"? Wascawwy wabbit! Heh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh!

John

d-ray657
03-16-2010, 09:19 AM
Just out of law school, I worked for a federal judge for a two-year appointment. One case we drew was Mr. Rogers vs. the KKK. The KKK had set up a pre-recorded phone line with someone imitating Mr. Rogers and spewing racist crap. Mr. Rogers, being the smart cookie he was, had registered his name as a trademark and sued for an injunction against the phone line. It was shut down pretty quickly.

Regards,

D-Ray

finnbow
03-16-2010, 09:27 AM

Methinks Hasenpfeffer would be more appropriate.:rolleyes:

Grumpy
03-16-2010, 10:15 AM
Sounds yummy. Can I have some kraut with that ?

BlueStreak
03-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Do you have the articles, Dave. I bet they're an interesting read.

Dave

Sandy G
03-16-2010, 10:48 AM
I KNEW I shoulda made a right turn in Albuquerque...

rickr15
03-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Whats next?
The tooth fairy selling crack. Santa busted for pandering.

Ever wonder why kids are so cynical nowdays?

Twodogs
03-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Hmmm, a rabbit goosestepping. Or would it be a goosestepping rabbit.:confused:

Charles
03-16-2010, 02:34 PM
This looks like a job for Elmer Fudd!!!

My hero!!!

Chas

Sandy G
03-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Hehehehe...Just had a mental image of Elmer goosestepping & warbling, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles"...

Boreas
03-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Hehehehe...Just had a mental image of Elmer goosestepping & warbling, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles"...

That would be "Deutschwan, Deutschwan Ubah Ahwiss".

John

d-ray657
03-16-2010, 09:02 PM
I'm widin' in my caw, tuwn on the wadio
I puwwing you cwose, you just say no
You say you don't wike it, but i know you aw a wiah
Cause when we kiss, OOO fiaw.

Fwom the album "Wuv Songs fow Wascawwy Wabbits."

Wegawds,

D-Way

Sandy G
03-17-2010, 06:08 AM
"Kill th' Wabbitt, Kill th' Wabbitt..." Didn't you just HATE it when they started "Sanitising" the old cartoons in the late '70s-early '80s, & took out all the "Controversial" stuff ? I, for one, LOVED seeing Bugs give Der Schickelgruber & Tojo "What For"... Or seeing Foghorn take a 2X4 to the dog's ass...Now, about all that's gone...Another victim of PC.

Grumpy
03-17-2010, 06:24 AM
Do you have the articles, Dave. I bet they're an interesting read.

Dave

I looked and looked online but it got no mention anywhere. I caught a blurb about it on the local news. If a story does pop up I'll post it.

Charles
03-17-2010, 06:31 AM
"Kill th' Wabbitt, Kill th' Wabbitt..." Didn't you just HATE it when they started "Sanitising" the old cartoons in the late '70s-early '80s, & took out all the "Controversial" stuff ? I, for one, LOVED seeing Bugs give Der Schickelgruber & Tojo "What For"... Or seeing Foghorn take a 2X4 to the dog's ass...Now, about all that's gone...Another victim of PC.

And replaced with Sponge Bob, convincing chilluns everywhere that they ain't nothing funnier that a cretin with a loud mouth. Not that the "adult" shows are any better.

Chas

Charles
03-17-2010, 06:33 AM
I'm widin' in my caw, tuwn on the wadio
I puwwing you cwose, you just say no
You say you don't wike it, but i know you aw a wiah
Cause when we kiss, OOO fiaw.

Fwom the album "Wuv Songs fow Wascawwy Wabbits."

Wegawds,

D-Way

Elmer, is that you?

Chas

Grumpy
03-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Don't get me started on that weird ass robot chick crap they call adult cartoons.

Sandy G
03-17-2010, 07:04 AM
...An' another sad thing is that the average 10-yr-old boy in 1968 KNEW who Hitler, Goerring, & Tojo were, & why the cartoons were making fun of them..Now, not one kid in 100 would know, I'd wager...Imagine the Shyte-storm that would erupt today if you re-did one of the old Warner Bros classics EXACTLY except using Osama instead of Hitler ? Omigawd !!

Grumpy
03-17-2010, 07:13 AM
...An' another sad thing is that the average 10-yr-old boy in 1968 KNEW who Hitler, Goerring, & Tojo were, & why the cartoons were making fun of them..Now, not one kid in 100 would know, I'd wager...Imagine the Shyte-storm that would erupt today if you re-did one of the old Warner Bros classics EXACTLY except using Osama instead of Hitler ? Omigawd !!

You can ask any of today's young'ins who hannah montalentless who and they can tell you. Its our duty to teach them about what is important to humanity.

Each of my kids, when old enough are required to sit down and watch Schindlers list. Am I a bad person for doing that ? Not when it comes time to explain to them why their grandmother was born in Shanghai, while on the run from the nazi, nor why our family liniage stops at a brick wall after my grandparents...

Sandy G
03-17-2010, 07:27 AM
"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it..." Seems like I saw that in a book somewhere when I was about 10, 11 or so..About the same time I was giggling to the Warner Bros cartoons. The book also had a picture of a British Army bulldozer piling up bodies to be burned or mass-buried in Auschwitz, Treblinka, Bergen-Belsen or one of Hitler's other little vacation spots...For some strange reason, it kinda made an impression on me...Something I've never forgotten.

Charles
03-17-2010, 08:35 AM
The Holocaust deniers are the one's who baffle me. I find this to be beyond the limits of my comprehension.

Chas

finnbow
03-17-2010, 08:40 AM
The last 5 years I lived in Germany were in Augsburg, about 1/2 hour west of Munich and about 20 minutes west of Dachau. I can't count the number of times I've been to the concentration camp at Dachau as I took many visitors there on our way into Munich to frolic. Despite having been at least a dozen times, it may be the only place I've been to that elicited the same sort of response on the last visit as the first. BTW, Dachau (the town) is a fairly upscale suburb of Munich. The incongruity of the town and the camp are striking.

Charles
03-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Not being one to hold a grudge against someone for something their ancestors did, I still feel it's gonna take a long time for the Krauts to live that one down.

Chas

merrylander
03-17-2010, 08:54 AM
"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it..." Seems like I saw that in a book somewhere when I was about 10, 11 or so..About the same time I was giggling to the Warner Bros cartoons. The book also had a picture of a British Army bulldozer piling up bodies to be burned or mass-buried in Auschwitz, Treblinka, Bergen-Belsen or one of Hitler's other little vacation spots...For some strange reason, it kinda made an impression on me...Something I've never forgotten.

I think that was said by the hsuband and wife team that wrote a world history but CRS just kicked in and I can't recall their names.:confused:

Sandy G
03-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Will & Ariel Durant, Rob ? That's what popped into my noggin...History to the Intemperate Youth of today is from 15 minutes ago, to a year or so ago...Beyond that, its A Long Time Ago, & who cares ? Unless, of course, it was something to do w/Hannah Montanawildhack or the Jokeass Bros....

Boreas
03-17-2010, 01:07 PM
George Santayana (and his wife) ;)

John