PDA

View Full Version : Obamunists threaten to kill Chelsea

Denier
04-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Fox News anchor Heather Childers caused a stir on Twitter after she linked to a story suggesting that the Obama campaign may have threatened to murder Chelsea Clinton.

On Tuesday, Childers, who is a weekend and early morning anchor for the network, tweeted an article from godfatherpolitics.com titled, "Did Barack Obama Campaign Threaten Life of Chelsea Clinton to Keep Parents Silent on Obama’s Ineligibility?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/03/heather-childers-controversial-twitter-fox-news_n_1400942.html

-------------------------------------------

Most people in the US, especially Democrats, believe that the Obama Birther Movement was started by Republicans and or the Tea Party. They believe it is a smear campaign aimed to tarnish the image of their hero of change. But they may be shocked to learn that the Birther Movement was actually started by former President Bill Clinton and Hillary back in 2008.

Bettina Viviano was a vice president with Amblin Enterntainment, Steven Spielberg’s company, before launching her own film production company in 1990. In 2008, Viviano was asked to produce a documentary about voter fraud within the Democratic Party. At the time, she says she was not a Democrat or a Republican and in fact had never voted in an election. She went into the project with the sole purpose of producing the best and most accurate documentary possible.

During the documentary process, Viviano says that she quickly became aware of just how dangerous and insidious the Obama campaign was. A number of the Democrats she interviewed refused to appear on camera and told her that their lives and property had been threatened by people working with the Obama campaign.

She also heard former President Bill Clinton say that Obama was not eligible to be president because of his lack of birth records. In fact, she said it was common knowledge around many top Democrats. Bill Clinton has often said that he would go public with the information when the time was right.

Before that could happen, his close friend and head of the Arkansas Democratic Party, Bill Gwatney was murdered in his office and then someone told Bill that he was next if he said anything about Obama’s eligibility. In the video below, she said that Clinton was not intimidated until someone associated with the Obama campaign told him that his daughter Chelsea would be next if he opened his mouth. From that point on, the Clinton’s remained silent about Obama’s birth certificate or lack thereof.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/4506/obama-campaign-threaten-life-of-chelsea-clinton-to-keep-parents-silent-on-obamas-ineligibility/

bobabode
04-10-2016, 12:50 PM
Is that you Donald T'Rumpolini?

Boreas
04-10-2016, 01:03 PM
And then Hillary took a nob in the Obama Anministration.

Denier
04-10-2016, 01:04 PM
So you admit defeat. Good.

BREAKING: Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released – What They Say Could Get Him Impeached. Its worse than Obummer not being born in the US (He wasn't). He's not even a US citizen.
http://www.anonymousmags.com/breaking-obamas-college-records-finally-released-say-get-impeached/

icenine
04-10-2016, 01:37 PM

BREAKING: Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released – What They Say Could Get Him Impeached. Its worse than Obummer not being born in the US (He wasn't). He's not even a US citizen.
http://www.anonymousmags.com/breaking-obamas-college-records-finally-released-say-get-impeached/

I believe most college transcripts are private information between the student and the institution. I find it odd that because we have a black President people are demanding Obama's grades in particular. To me this is more racist than the birther argument.

I have been around 53 years I never recalled anyone asking for a President's grades.
We do know in general how most did in school and college but that is just usually for biographical insight. The common perception is that those blue bloods like the Roosevelts and the Kennedys generally got the gentleman "C" since their status and money got them in rather than their grades.

Anyway a transcript would prove nothing at all. A "C" average is good enough to graduate and from what I have seen Obama must have been much better than that...he is just to smart, eloquent, and cool under pressure to be a middling student. Of course an "A" average would not be be believed by dolts such as you because it would be PROOF of affirmative action. So Obama would never win if he released his transcripts. In case you did not know there is not a little asterisk next to your grades that denote affirmative action.

Furthermore a dolt like you could never have gotten into a graduate school because you would realize that the only grades given out are A's and B's since C is considered failing.
You are assumed to be an expert in the field you are getting your master's or Ph. D in.

I don't know how law school does it however.

It either takes a boatload of cash and connections to get into Harvard, or a boatload of brains. Obama got in before he was famous. I would imagine even with affirmative action it would be most difficult to get into Harvard Law School.

Besides it is not where you went to college but what you do with it afterwards that counts.

Boreas
04-10-2016, 01:47 PM

Note the date of the article. Now go away.

BlueStreak
04-10-2016, 01:50 PM
LOL! And the UN is set to invade Lubbock any day now..........

Dave

BlueStreak
04-10-2016, 01:55 PM
I believe most college transcripts are private information between the student and the institution. I find it odd that because we have a black President people are demanding Obama's grades in particular. To me this is more racist than the birther argument.

I have been around 53 years I never recalled anyone asking for a President's grades.
We do know in general how most did in school and college but that is just usually for biographical insight. The common perception is that those blue bloods like the Roosevelts and the Kennedys generally got the gentleman "C" since their status and money got them in rather than their grades.

Anyway a transcript would prove nothing at all. A "C" average is good enough to graduate and from what I have seen Obama must have been much better than that...he is just to smart, eloquent, and cool under pressure to be a middling student. Of course an "A" average would not be be believed by dolts such as you because it would be PROOF of affirmative action. So Obama would never win if he released his transcripts. In case you did not know there is not a little asterisk next to your grades that denote affirmative action.

Furthermore a dolt like you could never have gotten into a graduate school because you would realize that the only grades given out are A's and B's since C is considered failing.
You are assumed to be an expert in the field you are getting your master's or Ph. D in.

It either takes a boatload of cash and connections to get into Harvard, or a boatload of brains. Obama got in before he was famous. I would imagine even with affirmative action it would be most difficult to get into Harvard Law School.

Besides it is not where you went to college but what you do with it afterwards that counts.

It's because bigots believe African-Americans are simply handed everything, including degrees and high positions. And that they're handed these things by "bleeding heart liberals". You're absolutely right, the operating principle behind the entire mentality is racism, plain and simple. He's black, therefore he can't "really" be qualified and everything he does WILL be an absolute failure, even if the bigot has to make sure he fails.....

Geez.

donquixote99
04-10-2016, 02:09 PM

This is childish. This is dumb. Alas, I expect it's the closest thing to an intelligent argument we'll ever get from this cheesebread.

Boreas
04-10-2016, 02:15 PM
I like cheesebread.

donquixote99
04-10-2016, 02:18 PM
I like cheesebread.

Sure. But try talking to one sometime.

Denier
04-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Ok, so you left wing radicals continue to show your inferiority. Here's more proof you're insane.

Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
Self-identified liberals and Democrats do badly on questions of basic economics.
By Daniel B. Klein
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703561604575282190930932412

donquixote99
04-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Self-identified liberals and Democrats haven't been as well-brainwashed in the orthodoxies of conservative economics?

Denier, I deny that you know anything whatsoever.

Rajoo
04-10-2016, 02:48 PM
I took this WSJ test myself in total isolation and got 5 incorrect.
That makes me a Progressive Conservative? :confused:

donquixote99
04-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Sorry, but as a self-chosen sample you are scientifically invalid.

MrPots
04-10-2016, 03:34 PM

...... ;)

Rajoo
04-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Sorry, but as a self-chosen sample you are scientifically invalid.
As long as it's not mental.

BlueStreak
04-10-2016, 06:14 PM
I like cheesebread.

It is delicious, done right. A nice Asiago roll is what I'd like.:)

BlueStreak
04-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Ok, so you left wing radicals continue to show your inferiority. Here's more proof you're insane.

Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
Self-identified liberals and Democrats do badly on questions of basic economics.
By Daniel B. Klein
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703561604575282190930932412

And we've all seen how great Wall Street is at running the economy with no oversight.

Maybe you should send this test to the NYSE?

Pio1980
04-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Fox News anchor Heather Childers caused a stir on Twitter after she linked to a story suggesting that the Obama campaign may have threatened to murder Chelsea Clinton.

On Tuesday, Childers, who is a weekend and early morning anchor for the network, tweeted an article from godfatherpolitics.com titled, "Did Barack Obama Campaign Threaten Life of Chelsea Clinton to Keep Parents Silent on Obama’s Ineligibility?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/03/heather-childers-controversial-twitter-fox-news_n_1400942.html

-------------------------------------------

Most people in the US, especially Democrats, believe that the Obama Birther Movement was started by Republicans and or the Tea Party. They believe it is a smear campaign aimed to tarnish the image of their hero of change. But they may be shocked to learn that the Birther Movement was actually started by former President Bill Clinton and Hillary back in 2008.

Bettina Viviano was a vice president with Amblin Enterntainment, Steven Spielberg’s company, before launching her own film production company in 1990. In 2008, Viviano was asked to produce a documentary about voter fraud within the Democratic Party. At the time, she says she was not a Democrat or a Republican and in fact had never voted in an election. She went into the project with the sole purpose of producing the best and most accurate documentary possible.

During the documentary process, Viviano says that she quickly became aware of just how dangerous and insidious the Obama campaign was. A number of the Democrats she interviewed refused to appear on camera and told her that their lives and property had been threatened by people working with the Obama campaign.

She also heard former President Bill Clinton say that Obama was not eligible to be president because of his lack of birth records. In fact, she said it was common knowledge around many top Democrats. Bill Clinton has often said that he would go public with the information when the time was right.

Before that could happen, his close friend and head of the Arkansas Democratic Party, Bill Gwatney was murdered in his office and then someone told Bill that he was next if he said anything about Obama’s eligibility. In the video below, she said that Clinton was not intimidated until someone associated with the Obama campaign told him that his daughter Chelsea would be next if he opened his mouth. From that point on, the Clinton’s remained silent about Obama’s birth certificate or lack thereof.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/4506/obama-campaign-threaten-life-of-chelsea-clinton-to-keep-parents-silent-on-obamas-ineligibility/

Conspiracy theory nonsense of the worst sort.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Boreas
04-10-2016, 07:10 PM
It is delicious, done right. A nice Asiago roll is what I'd like.:)

The best cheesebread in the world is served with your meal at Mastoris's Diner in Bordentown, NJ.

Boreas
04-10-2016, 07:37 PM
1)Restrictions on housing development make housing less affordable." 2) Mandatory licensing of professional services increases the prices of those services (unenlightened answer: disagree).3) Overall, the standard of living is higher today than it was 30 years ago (unenlightened answer: disagree). 4) Rent control leads to housing shortages (unenlightened answer: disagree). 5) A company with the largest market share is a monopoly (unenlightened answer: agree). 6) Third World workers working for American companies overseas are being exploited (unenlightened answer: agree). 7) Free trade leads to unemployment (unenlightened answer: agree). 8) Minimum wage laws raise unemployment (unenlightened answer: disagree).

Ambiguous questions lacking in specificity requiring nuanced answers.

donquixote99
04-10-2016, 07:44 PM
1)Restrictions on housing development make housing less affordable." 2) Mandatory licensing of professional services increases the prices of those services (unenlightened answer: disagree).3) Overall, the standard of living is higher today than it was 30 years ago (unenlightened answer: disagree). 4) Rent control leads to housing shortages (unenlightened answer: disagree). 5) A company with the largest market share is a monopoly (unenlightened answer: agree). 6) Third World workers working for American companies overseas are being exploited (unenlightened answer: agree). 7) Free trade leads to unemployment (unenlightened answer: agree). 8) Minimum wage laws raise unemployment (unenlightened answer: disagree).

Ambiguous questions lacking in specificity requiring nuanced answers.

And which all contain 'trigger words' for liberal folks, despite the article's denials.

catswiththum
04-11-2016, 02:55 PM
My cat threatened to kill the sales lady on those At&T commercials. I'm sure of it.

Tom Joad
04-11-2016, 07:02 PM
My cat threatened to kill the sales lady on those At&T commercials. I'm sure of it.

I love that girl.

She's awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZsPJHij0so

Boreas
04-11-2016, 08:01 PM
I love that girl.

She's awesome!

Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlsPcYFYaG0&nohtml5=False

whell
04-12-2016, 04:01 PM

Pfft - you just can't help injecting race into any discussion, can you? Why are you so fixated on race? College transcripts and behavior have been part of many election cycles.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush072799.htm

http://archive.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2005/06/07/yale_grades_portray_kerry_as_a_lackluster_student/

MrPots
04-12-2016, 04:04 PM
I love that girl.

She's awesome!

Fickle fickle fickle...does Flo know this? :D

BlueStreak
04-12-2016, 11:55 PM
The best cheesebread in the world is served with your meal at Mastoris's Diner in Bordentown, NJ.

There is a Filipino restaurant in Norfolk that, oddly enough, makes a pepperoni and "blend of Italian cheeses" cheese bread that is to die for. Folks around here will go there just for the pepperoni-cheesebread.

The Pancit is pretty good to.

Denier
11-11-2016, 04:49 PM
The Dhimmikkkrats are so evil!

http://anonymousmags.com/

Denier
11-11-2016, 04:52 PM
http://anonymousmags.com/pictures-hillary-clinton-wishes-go-away/

bobabode
11-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Smells like fermented borscht. :rolleyes:

Denier
11-24-2016, 10:50 AM
http://anonymousmags.com/pictures-hillary-clinton-wishes-go-away/

donquixote99
11-24-2016, 11:29 AM
Paid by the post. Getting really lazy.

Rajoo
11-24-2016, 11:54 AM
Trump to nominate Ivanka Trump as his First Lady :D

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/photo/53254542.cms

barbara
11-24-2016, 12:40 PM
I get the impression Mrs. Trump isn't all that interested in being a First Lady. I have no real evidence to base that on.

Rajoo
11-24-2016, 12:59 PM
I get the impression Mrs. Trump isn't all that interested in being a First Lady. I have no real evidence to base that on.

There was a report a couple of days back that she will continue to live in NYC and only go to DC for official functions and the reason for my post.

barbara
11-24-2016, 02:03 PM
There was a report a couple of days back that she will continue to live in NYC and only go to DC for official functions and the reason for my post.

Yes, I heard that too. She wants her son to finish his school year out. That is understandable.

finnbow
11-24-2016, 03:27 PM

It'll give The Donald a chance to see if he can successfully hit on Ivanka.:eek::cool:

Boreas
11-24-2016, 03:39 PM
It'll give The Donald a chance to see if he can successfully hit on Ivanka.:eek::cool:

I think that's already been established.

bobabode
11-24-2016, 03:41 PM

Too old for Donito Trumpolini.

Denier
11-26-2016, 09:29 AM
Beware, they're coming for you.

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?111933-Niggers-have-really-improved-South-Africa-haven-t-they

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?111924-The-nasty-rise-of-%91flash-mob-robbers%92

Boreas
11-26-2016, 09:43 AM

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?111933-Niggers-have-really-improved-South-Africa-haven-t-they

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?111924-The-nasty-rise-of-%91flash-mob-robbers%92

Is this enough to get you banned? I sure hope so.

You are one disgusting piece of shit.

merrylander
11-26-2016, 03:17 PM
Is this enough to get you banned? I sure hope so.

You are one disgusting piece of shit.

Being kindhearted because of the season John?

Denier
11-26-2016, 09:53 PM
http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.de/2015/02/negro-violence-colossal-american.html

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/white-people-leading-Democratic/2016/11/23/id/760471/

JCricket
11-27-2016, 07:55 AM

May I ask who you are trying to communicate with via this post? What are you trying to accomplish? Who, on this board, do you think would find any value in your links?

donquixote99
11-27-2016, 07:59 AM
It is troll aggression. People are supposed to find negative value, hopefully lots.

He gets to feel strong!

JCricket
11-27-2016, 10:58 AM
It is troll aggression. People are supposed to find negative value, hopefully lots.

He gets to feel strong!

I have noticed he has posted elsewhere since I asked the question. He has failed to respond to these questions.

Boreas
11-27-2016, 11:13 AM
I have noticed he has posted elsewhere since I asked the question. He has failed to respond to these questions.

If he does respond it will be with a fresh insult or perhaps another link to a post from some right wing hate site, or if we're very lucky, perhaps both. Denier is an odious little worm and deserves not a second of anyone's time.

Denier
12-10-2016, 04:50 PM
A-a-a-a-a-ah! It feels so good to see my whipping boys suffering so badly. Are you butt hurt, lefties? There's worse to cum.

Denier
12-10-2016, 04:51 PM
http://www.theamericanright.com

finnbow
12-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Phuck off.

donquixote99
12-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Looks like a site that demonizes the left with real demons.

Tom Joad
12-10-2016, 06:36 PM
A-a-a-a-a-ah! It feels so good to see my whipping boys suffering so badly. Are you butt hurt, lefties? There's worse to cum.

I'm the only lefty here and I'm happy as a pig in shit that Trump won.:)

Everyone else on this forum are soulmates of yours, right wing corporate whore Hillarybots.

donquixote99
12-10-2016, 07:55 PM
deleted by author

Denier
12-11-2016, 07:46 AM
I'm the only lefty here and I'm happy as a pig in shit that Trump won.:)

Everyone else on this forum are soulmates of yours, right wing corporate whore Hillarybots.

Wrong again, shit head. The left support Hillary and the right support Trump.

MrPots
12-11-2016, 08:03 AM
It's bullshit black and white thinking like that which will be the end of this country as we know it.

Seem like the half of this country that wallows in willful ignorance, hate and greed is soon to be in charge.

donquixote99
12-11-2016, 08:13 AM
rippin' leftists a new asshole

The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice. Ours is founded upon hatred. In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. Everything else we shall destroy everything.... There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent we shall have no more need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always -- do not forget this, Winston -- always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -- for ever.'

--George Orwell

emphasis added

Tom Joad
12-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Wrong again, shit head. The left support Hillary and the right support Trump.

Trump is to the left of Hillary, which is going to be a major source of disappointment to your bitch-ass for the next eight years and a source of much schadenfreude for me. :)

finnbow
12-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Trump is to the left of Hillary, which is going to be a major source of disappointment to your bitch-ass for the next eight years and a source of much schadenfreude for me. :)

Yeh, his cabinet appointments to date prove your point ..... NOT.:rolleyes: