PDA

View Full Version : Malia goes to College...........

BlueStreak
05-02-2016, 09:04 AM
No, no racism to be seen here..........

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/05/01/fox-news-fans-found-out-malia-obama-is-going-to-harvard-so-they-called-her-a-n-screenshots/

"....inbred taint barnacles....", that's hilarious!:p

The Republican Party is starting to make me embarrassed to be a white man. The frigging Klan is even claiming they are not racist now. Well, I guess if that bullshit works for so many Trump fans, hey, why not?

donquixote99
05-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Why are these particular voices of the people magnified nowadays?

MrPots
05-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Holy shit.....

I heard the news Malia was going to Harvard and thought "good for her, she's a lovely young woman."

The difference between left and right..... politics is just a small part of it.

Rajoo
05-02-2016, 12:29 PM
If Malia Obama were to submit list of colleges she turned down, chances are that the people making those nasty comments about her and special treatment will STFU. Harvard does have a legacy program though I don't think she needed it. But then I would not advice her to do it. Let them stew.

And while we are at it, how did Dubya get into Yale with a name like that? :D

Tom Joad
05-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Holy shit.....

I heard the news Malia was going to Harvard and thought "good for her, she's a lovely young woman."

The difference between left and right..... politics is just a small part of it.

The internet is full of racist trolls.

BlueStreak
05-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Fox has removed the "Comments Section" from the article.

What should it tell them, when their own viewers embarrass them? LOL!

finnbow
05-02-2016, 04:24 PM
The only school her critics could get into (other than reform school) would be Trump University.

Rajoo
05-02-2016, 04:33 PM
The only school her critics could get into (other than reform school) would be Trump University.

BAM, now that's cruel and funny. :D