PDA

View Full Version : Need new admin

JBS...
07-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Yup, need an admin that rep's the Right.... this site leans way too far left.

I nominate Whell even though, he wont accept it.

[middling finger] meme to current admins.

Rajoo
07-08-2016, 06:19 PM
I disagree. How does an admin force this site to lean one way or the other? It's the membership. As for parity there is quite a bit of dissent from the left on Hillary's nomination. But from those on the right, you guys would probably support Cliven Bundy if someone put him up for president.

And whell? He is so far to the right that his left ear is deaf.

donquixote99
07-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Ah, a bid to get a right wing shill onto the moderating staff, and fuck the place up good.

Not happening.

JBS...
07-08-2016, 06:23 PM
I disagree. How does an admin force this site to lean one way or the other? It's the membership. As for parity there is quite a bit of dissent from the left on Hillary's nomination. But from those on the right, you guys would probably support Cliven Bundy if someone put him up for president.

And whell? He is so far to the right that his left ear is deaf.

I agree you on "the left on Hillary's nomination" but I think the admin should be balanced.

That all.

Pio1980
07-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Admin seems pretty much centrist to me, tho I'd go with JJ as a co-admin to represent right of center if thats the criteria.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

JBS...
07-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Ah, a bid to get a right wing shill onto the moderating staff, and fuck the place up good.

Not happening.

Lets see what Dave says Don...

I think we need another Mi member running this site.

JBS...
07-08-2016, 06:36 PM
Admin seems pretty much centrist to me, tho I'd go with JJ as a co-admin to represent right of center if thats the criteria.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ok I agree, we now have two members voting for JJ :)

Chit that has to be a 20% of the active members..

bobabode
07-08-2016, 06:41 PM
If anyone has a problem with the moderation of this forum? Take it up with D-Ray, senior admin of this site.

As per the rules clearly stated here, discussion of moderation is not allowed in the open forums.

Thread closed.

Grumpy
09-13-2016, 02:32 PM
If Mike accepts the job, he can have it.

Thanks
Grumpy