PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin

Twodogs
03-27-2010, 11:53 AM
and the TEA Party descend on Harry's home town of Searchlight Nevada.:)

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hwGWYF9jyiZS24294TSIRn0WkIZwD9EN0N6O0

noonereal
03-27-2010, 12:04 PM
"The rally that's been called a conservative Woodstock..."

LMFAO

Peace and Love the teabagers?:rolleyes:

I don't think so.

This women never ceases to insult real GDP producing Americans.

Charles
03-27-2010, 02:03 PM
"The rally that's been called a conservative Woodstock..."

LMFAO

Peace and Love the teabagers?:rolleyes:

I don't think so.

This women never ceases to insult real GDP producing Americans.

And who might the "real GNP producing Americans" be? Please enlighten me.

And I've never understood the "Woodstock Myth". When you get right down to it, all it amounted to was a bunch of dope crazed freeloaders who pulled down the fences instead of buying tickets, made one hell of a big mess, and left it for the "man" to pay for cleaning it up.

In essence, it was simply a poorly organized concert.

And these fools were so immature as to think that they had accomplished something "great". A text book example of how wishful thinking and perception trumps reality every time. Not to mention if you tell a lie often enough it will become the truth.

I doubt that I'll make many friends by attacking the defining moment of the "me" generation. But I've always thought that metaphysics was nothing but a load of crap too.

Chas

noonereal
03-27-2010, 02:13 PM
And who might the "real GNP producing Americans" be? Please enlighten me.

And I've never understood the "Woodstock Myth". When you get right down to it, all it amounted to was a bunch of dope crazed freeloaders who pulled down the fences instead of buying tickets, made one hell of a big mess, and left it for the "man" to pay for cleaning it up.

In essence, it was simply a poorly organized concert.

And these fools were so immature as to think that they had accomplished something "great". A text book example of how wishful thinking and perception trumps reality every time. Not to mention if you tell a lie often enough it will become the truth.

I doubt that I'll make many friends by attacking the defining moment of the "me" generation. But I've always thought that metaphysics was nothing but a load of crap too.

Chas

ROTFLMAO ! ROTFLMAO! ROTFLMAO!

Sorry Chas I really did not mean to get you this upset, you know I often get ticked and write something provoking.

Your response really did bring a roaring laugh out of me which I need given my health and circumstance. My sincere apologies, ed.

:rolleyes: yeah, those damned hippies!

Charles
03-27-2010, 02:27 PM
ROTFLMAO ! ROTFLMAO! ROTFLMAO!

Sorry Chas I really did not mean to get you this upset, you know I often get ticked and write something provoking.

Your response really did bring a roaring laugh out of me which I need given my health and circumstance. My sincere apologies, ed.

:rolleyes: yeah, those damned hippies!

I'm not upset at all...I'm on a roll!!!

And having a good time to boot. Ain't had this much fun since I found the preacher's whiskey bottle!!!

And you deserve a laugh. Roll out another sacred cow, I ain't done yet!!!

Get well, my friend.

Chas

PS: I would have gone to Woodstock if I could have. Looked like a hoot, gettin' all hopped up, gettin' some of that "hippie girl free lovin", etc.

Only I would have left with the impression that I had a horrible hangover and I'd be lucky not to have caught the clap. I would have had no illusion that I had accomplished something "noble".

Twodogs
03-27-2010, 03:17 PM
By God Chas you are on a roll. Keep it coming my friend.:)

merrylander
03-27-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm not upset at all...I'm on a roll!!!

And having a good time to boot. Ain't had this much fun since I found the preacher's whiskey bottle!!!

And you deserve a laugh. Roll out another sacred cow, I ain't done yet!!!

Get well, my friend.

Chas

PS: I would have gone to Woodstock if I could have. Looked like a hoot, gettin' all hopped up, gettin' some of that "hippie girl free lovin", etc.

Only I would have left with the impression that I had a horrible hangover and I'd be lucky not to have caught the clap. I would have had no illusion that I had accomplished something "noble".

So what have you got agains mud wrasslin?:D

Charles
03-27-2010, 03:31 PM
So what have you got agains mud wrasslin?:D

Nuttin'. I like it dirty!!!

Chas

BlueStreak
04-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Has Sarah warned her minions at the Tea Party about the "brown acid"?
To bad Jimi is dead, he could do the "Star Spangled Banner" for them.

Dave