PDA

View Full Version : Army Dr. Refuses All Military Orders

noonereal
03-31-2010, 06:46 PM
DECORATED ARMY PHYSICIAN REFUSES ALL MILITARY ORDERS BECAUSE PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DOCUMENT HIS CONSTITUTIONAL ELIGIBILITY

http://safeguardourconstitution.com/press-release.html

Charles
03-31-2010, 08:23 PM
Well, the man is willing to sacrifice his career, and possible his freedom, for his principles. I admire his courage in doing what he feels is the correct thing.

Whether you agree with him or not, I do think that he deserves your respect.

Chas

noonereal
03-31-2010, 09:07 PM
Interesting take.

If he is Court-martialed and found guilty do you still respect him?

If I refuse to serve because I feel Bush was from the moon do you respect me?

In other words where do you draw the line?

Charles
03-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Interesting take.

If he is Court-martialed and found guilty do you still respect him?

If I refuse to serve because I feel Bush was from the moon do you respect me?

In other words where do you draw the line?

Of course I would respect him. I'm sure he knows what he is facing and has made the decision to face it.

Boosch from the moon? Sure buddy, if you wanted to stand in there and take your licks, I'd respect you as well.

Chas

noonereal
03-31-2010, 10:18 PM
Of course I would respect him. I'm sure he knows what he is facing and has made the decision to face it.

Boosch from the moon? Sure buddy, if you wanted to stand in there and take your licks, I'd respect you as well.

Chas

I am gonna sleep on this and see how I feel.

Fast_Eddie
03-31-2010, 10:20 PM
Well, the man is willing to sacrifice his career, and possible his freedom, for his principles. I admire his courage in doing what he feels is the correct thing.

Whether you agree with him or not, I do think that he deserves your respect.

Chas

I just watched a (bad) documentry about the Crips in LA. They too say standing up for their principals. Do you respect them?

The "insurgency" in Iraq say they are defending their country from invaders. Standing up for their principals. Do you respect them?

Those Christian Milita folks arrested over the weekend were standing up for their beliefs. Do you respect them?

The KKK when they lynch blacks are standing up for their beliefs. Do you respect them?

Bill Ayers was standing up for his beliefs. Ward Churchill. The Unibomber. Members of NAMBLA. They're all standing up for their beliefs. Do you respect them?

Before I'm once again misunderstood, I need to point out that I do NOT put all of the people listed above in the same boat. My point is you're grossly oversimplifying the issue. The man is not only insubordinant but could be called a traitor. Or, you could see him as standing up for his beliefs. But either side you tend to fall on, you have to see some grey area in this. It's not as simple or black and white as you're making it out to be.

Zeke
03-31-2010, 10:28 PM
Obama has already provided evidence.

That the good doctor does not find it compelling is his problem.

Unless he was drafted -- which means he was born in 1955 -- this is duty volunteered for.

In sum? I'd not go so far as to call him a traitor but he is GROSSLY insubordinate, at best, and should be treated as such.

Start with the UCMJ.

BlueStreak
04-01-2010, 01:31 AM
I don't care, and I suspect Obama doesn't either.

So, he refuses to follow any orders, Huh? Fine. Don't give him anymore. Strip him of all of his duties and send him adrift. He could still make plenty of money writing books that Hannity followers will buy. He'll be okay.

Regards,
Dave

westgate
04-01-2010, 04:18 AM
As a veteran, i have no sympathy for him.

For all anyone knows, he's just another bigot who just can't accept a black man in the White House.

Charles
04-01-2010, 06:07 AM
Obama has already provided evidence.

That the good doctor does not find it compelling is his problem.

Unless he was drafted -- which means he was born in 1955 -- this is duty volunteered for.

In sum? I'd not go so far as to call him a traitor but he is GROSSLY insubordinate, at best, and should be treated as such.

Start with the UCMJ.

Personally, I would have chosen a different battle. I also assume the doctor knows precisely what he is facing, and has determined to proceed.

By all means, prosecute him under the UCMJ, apparently this is what he wants. It may not, however, be what the military wants.

This just happened not long ago with a female officer, does anyone know what the outcome was?

Chas

merrylander
04-01-2010, 07:16 AM
Dishonorable discharge is all he deserves.

finnbow
04-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Court martial him, send him to Gitmo and make him give pro bono prostate exams to the prisoners there.

djv8ga
04-12-2010, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=Fast_Eddie;25075]I just watched a (bad) documentry about the Crips in LA. They too say standing up for their principals. Do you respect them?/QUOTE]
I bet that cunt in the house does. What's that racist bitch's name again?
Oh yeah, it's Maxine Waters...what a worthless piece of human excrement! The 35th district of California...now there's a smart bunch of voters. I would love to see you walk around that area...LOL!!!!!!!!!

Zeke
04-13-2010, 09:05 AM
In many ways, the Crips are organized, resourceful and committed. More so, in fact, than most of America. (Yes, their neighborhoods have been targeted. Yes, their "livelihood" is under assault. Yes, they are overtly prosecuted...)

But it's that whole morale motivation and violent tactics thing that bothers me...

If they spent that much time, money and effort even going to trade school, by 25 they'd have more $$$ and autonomy then they'll ever have patrolling 5th and Central...