PDA

View Full Version : Baby Boom

Wasillaguy
11-09-2016, 11:55 AM
I predict a surge in births as a direct result of the pussy grabbing controversy.

barbara
11-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Probably more to do with our new Vice President who has advocated to defund Planned Parenthood in the past.

Tom Joad
11-09-2016, 12:02 PM
I'd like to hear the kind of language Hillary is using this morning. I'll bet it make's Trump remarks sound like they came from Mother Teresa.:D

Rajoo
11-09-2016, 12:48 PM
H--> quoted from the Bible this morning so I hope she washed her mouth after the expletives. :D

Tom Joad
11-09-2016, 01:43 PM
H--> quoted from the Bible this morning so I hope she washed her mouth after the expletives. :D

That must have been one tough speech to have to go out in front of everybody and make. I feel bad for her. Seriously.

barbara
11-09-2016, 01:51 PM
More about her speech...

http://www.gq.com/story/hillary-clinton-concession-speech

Boreas
11-09-2016, 02:47 PM
Probably more to do with our new Vice President who has advocated to defund Planned Parenthood in the past.

And prison sentences for miscarriages.

bobabode
11-09-2016, 02:56 PM
I predict a surge in births as a direct result of the pussy grabbing controversy.

More likely, women will be exercising their 2nd amendment rights when it comes to gropers from now on. ;)

d-ray657
11-09-2016, 03:02 PM
I'd like to hear the kind of language Hillary is using this morning. I'll bet it make's Trump remarks sound like they came from Mother Teresa.:D

I have a feeling Comey's first name will remain a curse word for a long time. Or his middle name. James F### Comey.

barbara
11-09-2016, 03:03 PM
More likely, women will be exercising their 2nd amendment rights when it comes to gropers from now on. ;)

That would probably be more effective than reporting the assault to law enforcement.

I reported my first sexual assault to police because I thought that was what one was supposed to do. Turned out that the guy was a budding lawyer and family well known in the small town we lived in so law enforcement told me (and parents, I was 14 at the time) that it would be better off for everyone if we just dropped the matter which is what happened.

I have heard that only 20% of sexual assaults are reported... Probably for the same reasons I did not report subsequent sexual assaults.... Sometimes those good ole boys stick together no matter what.

JJIII
11-09-2016, 03:20 PM
I am sorry that happened to you, Barbara. The world is a nasty place.

nailer
11-09-2016, 03:26 PM
That would probably be more effective than reporting the assault to law enforcement.

I reported my first sexual assault to police because I thought that was what one was supposed to do. Turned out that the guy was a budding lawyer and family well known in the small town we lived in so law enforcement told me (and parents, I was 14 at the time) that it would be better off for everyone if we just dropped the matter which is what happened.

I have heard that only 20% of sexual assaults are reported... Probably for the same reasons I did not report subsequent sexual assaults.... Sometimes those good ole boys stick together no matter what.

Hopefully we're moving along a path were abhorrent behavior like this is declining. With Trump's election progress has become more difficult.

barbara
11-09-2016, 03:28 PM
I am sorry that happened to you, Barbara. The world is a nasty place.

I suspect most women are assaulted at least once in their lifetime whether they recognize it as being an assault or not. At least, that has been my observation over the years. When I was young, it seemed to me that, as a female, I should accept that it would happen at some point.

Thankfully, I've never been raped....