PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Gun Clubs and Prepping for the Trumpocalypse

bobabode
12-20-2016, 01:24 PM
'Why US liberals are now buying guns too' BBC

"Gun ownership has traditionally been associated with the right wing in America but the election of Donald Trump has prompted some left-wingers to join gun clubs - and even start preparing for the collapse of society.
"I really didn't expect to be thinking about purchasing a gun. It was something that my father did and I rolled my eyes at him."
Clara, a 28-year-old nursing student, grew up in the Mid-West, where "the folks that had guns were seen as hicks" or were just "culturally different", she says.
But since the election of Donald Trump in November she has started going to a gun range for the first time and is shopping around for a semi-automatic pistol.
"It's been seeing the way that Trump's election has mobilised a lot of the far right and given them hope," she says, citing a rise in reports of hate crimes and neo-Nazi activity."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345

:cool:

Tom Joad
12-20-2016, 01:28 PM
Good.

I've been saying the left should arm themselves for years.

I certainly have.

Thanks to Trump you shouldn't have any problem getting all the guns and ammo you want. :)

CarlV
12-20-2016, 01:45 PM
That's funny, there has not been any real restrictions on gun or bullet sales. Ask any terrorist living here.

Carl

donquixote99
12-20-2016, 01:51 PM
But there'd be nothing like 'liberal gun clubs,' or shall we say 'disloyal terrorist cells,' to get the Trump team thinking of ways to make some exceptions to the revered second amendment.....

Oerets
12-20-2016, 01:59 PM
Shush.... ammo and weapons are cheap and plentiful right now! Don't want a shortage while stocking up!

Barney

Tom Joad
12-20-2016, 02:05 PM
That's funny, there has not been any real restrictions on gun or bullet sales. Ask any terrorist living here.

Carl

Many states and localities, especially yours, have extremely draconian gun laws. Hopefully Trump will be over riding them via executive order soon. :)

bobabode
12-20-2016, 02:09 PM
Shush.... ammo and weapons are cheap and plentiful right now! Don't want a shortage while stocking up!

Barney

My bad...;)

JJIII
12-20-2016, 02:47 PM
What Barney said!

CarlV
12-20-2016, 03:17 PM
Many states and localities, especially yours, have extremely draconian gun laws. Hopefully Trump will be over riding them via executive order soon. :)

Very Trumpish of you but that is pure unadulterated bullshit. :rolleyes:

Carl

Wasillaguy
12-23-2016, 11:25 AM
Trump sure is making shit happen, already.
Didn't see this one coming, but I like it. Come on out of that safe space, put on your adult skivvies, and protect yourself from the horrors your party has created.