PDA

View Full Version : Trump Stiffs 3 Contractors on his DC Hotel

finnbow
01-06-2017, 12:28 PM
... and they have all filed liens against the hotel.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/digger/wp/2017/01/06/third-lien-on-trump-hotel-brings-alleged-unpaid-bills-to-over-5-million/

Looking out for the working man indeed.:rolleyes:

Oerets
01-06-2017, 01:53 PM
No conflicts of interests here!

What is finally gonna wake up the country to him?

Barney

CarlV
01-06-2017, 02:01 PM
No conflicts of interests here!

What is finally gonna wake up the country to him?

Barney

Maybe the people will love our POS ex-governor doing Donald's TV show and become indifferent. I really can't believe they put that scumbag on prime time. :rolleyes:

Carl

finnbow
01-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Maybe the people will love our POS ex-governor doing Donald's TV show and become indifferent. I really can't believe they put that scumbag on prime time. :rolleyes:

Carl

And on the day that der Trumpenfuhrer is supposed to be getting his security briefing about Russian hacking, he takes the time to tweet the following:

Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2017

being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2017

MrPots
01-06-2017, 04:37 PM
We have an ass for a president.....

bobabode
01-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Deadbeat Donald screws contractors, again and again and again. :p

CarlV
01-08-2017, 05:31 PM
The thing is Pootin is ROTFLMAO because he will be playing Mr TV ratings like a fiddle because he is way out of his league in foreign policy and in way over his head in general as POTUS. Kinda like GWB. I wonder how he/we will be tested like his predecessors were by ISIS, Al Queda and or whoever in the ME?

Carl

MrPots
01-08-2017, 06:36 PM
I predict we will be at war before Trumps first year is out.

nailer
01-08-2017, 11:02 PM
I predict you'll be wrong, Moriarty.

MrPots
01-09-2017, 07:12 AM
With the cheeto dynamite monkey at the helm I think the odds are in my favor.

JCricket
01-09-2017, 08:39 AM
I predict we will be at war before Trumps first year is out.

With whom? My best guess would be civil war.
Your thoughts?

Rajoo
01-09-2017, 10:17 AM
The only war Trump knows how to fight is media wars, not real ones.

Oerets
01-09-2017, 10:20 AM
But he will soon have very real weapons to fight with!

Barney

MrPots
01-09-2017, 11:02 AM
With whom? My best guess would be civil war.
Your thoughts?

Could be about anyone, including a civil war. We have a thin skinned buffoon as a president now, a buffoon who thinks he is an expert at every matter, who thinks his word is the final word on every subject, and who has absolutely no tact. The presidents ego is so fragile that every small slight must be answered and punished. That he is also an ignorant man in so many ways, unwilling to believe the experts over his own counsel only makes him all the more dangerous. He will either push the button himself or insult and prod someone else into action. likely someone with as fragile an ego as he. And lets fact it, he is far from a legitimate president and most of the country knows it. He pushes too far and the people have every right to push back.

Rajoo
01-09-2017, 11:11 AM
Could be about anyone, including a civil war. We have a thin skinned buffoon as a president now, a buffoon who thinks he is an expert at every matter, who thinks his word is the final word on every subject, and who has absolutely no tact. The presidents ego is so fragile that every small slight must be answered and punished. That he is also an ignorant man in so many ways, unwilling to believe the experts over his own counsel only makes him all the more dangerous. He will either push the button himself or insult and prod someone else into action. likely someone with as fragile an ego as he. And lets fact it, he is far from a legitimate president and most of the country knows it. He pushes too far and the people have every right to push back.

The fact that he cannot speak in full grammatically correct sentences is going to be his Achilles heel. Every word he utters is going to be analyzed, vetted and critiqued. The only way he knows how to fight back is through Twitter and if he is not careful, his posts will make him a laughing stock around the world. I think the next four years will be quite interesting and amusing.

MrPots
01-09-2017, 11:34 AM
The fact that he cannot speak in full grammatically correct sentences is going to be his Achilles heel. Every word he utters is going to be analyzed, vetted and critiqued. The only way he knows how to fight back is through Twitter and if he is not careful, his posts will make him a laughing stock around the world. I think the next four years will be quite interesting and amusing.

Vetted? By who? Only democrats get vetted. ;)

barbara
01-09-2017, 12:14 PM

He has already made himself the laughing stock of the world with his twittering.

Rajoo
01-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Vetted? By who? Only democrats get vetted. ;)

The media and remember that he has avoided Q & A's in a news conference setting since mid 2016.

He has already made himself the laughing stock of the world with his twittering.

As Mr. Obama said, there can only be one president at a time. Wait till he is inaugurated and he starts to get criticized in the MSM that gets picked up around the world.

barbara
01-09-2017, 12:53 PM
He doesn't have to be president to be the biggest laughing stock of the world.... He has proven that to us.
Once he becomes president he will be the biggest laughing stock president of the world.

CarlV
01-09-2017, 01:38 PM
He doesn't have to be president to be the biggest laughing stock of the world.... He has proven that to us.
Once he becomes president he will be the biggest laughing stock president of the world.

+1

Tweeter In Chief LOL :p

Carl

JCricket
01-09-2017, 03:19 PM
But he will soon have very real weapons to fight with!

Barney

Yeah. A pissed off emotionally disturbed child with nuclear weapons. Pretty dam scary.

d-ray657
01-09-2017, 05:39 PM
+1

Tweeter In Chief LOL :p

Carl

What are the chances that Trump would win this competition? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ba1OKY7Xc)