PDA

View Full Version : It begins, the downward spiral...day 2

MrPots
01-21-2017, 05:16 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-spicer-white-house_us_5883e474e4b0e3a735698d9d?6uj74i1wbrvish5m i

In a classic example of "thin skin" Trump call press conference to whine......

bobabode
01-21-2017, 05:23 PM
Just saw Sean Spicer ranting at the press in the White House press room about the size of Trump's ummmm... crowd size at the Inaugurination. :rolleyes:

Poor dude looks unhinged. I hope he's had his rabies vaccinations.

bobabode
01-21-2017, 05:26 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-spicer-white-house_us_5883e474e4b0e3a735698d9d?6uj74i1wbrvish5m i

In a classic example of "thin skin" Trump call press conference to whine......

Poor Trumpolini thinks he saw one and a half million people yesterday. :rolleyes:

MrPots
01-21-2017, 07:29 PM
"He claimed that the crowd on the Mall stretched from the Capitol to the Washington Monument, although photos clearly show that it did not. Spicer said fences and magnetometers had prevented attendees from getting to the Mall quickly. He also claimed that white protectors for the grass had been used for the “first time in our nation’s history” and highlighted where people were not standing."

All that grass at Obama's swearin' in look suspiciously like......people..... :confused:

OMFG.....I've never seen grass like that before!!

Trump supporters will swallow this? :confused:

Tom Joad
01-21-2017, 07:45 PM
"He claimed that the crowd on the Mall stretched from the Capitol to the Washington Monument,

They did.

I watched the inauguration and the place was packed all the way back to the Washington monument. I don't know where they got that photo. Maybe it was taken at 7am before the main crowds got there.

MrPots
01-21-2017, 08:00 PM
They did.

I watched the inauguration and the place was packed all the way back to the Washington monument. I don't know where they got that photo. Maybe it was taken at 7am before the main crowds got there.

All along that right edge there...where they had the "Don's johns"..:rolleyes:

bobabode
01-21-2017, 08:05 PM
If that were true, Joad you or your Gropenfurher should be able to come up with a photo. Let's see it.