PDA

View Full Version : Dow tops 11,000.

BlueStreak
04-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Hmmmmm?

Good thing I ignored that dumbass Glenn Becks advice and began investing heavily when the market hit bottom. I wouldn't be making money hand-over-fist right now. I think I'll go buy me a big ol' ceegar, pop a bottle o' vino and take the day off. After all, I can well afford it.:D

Dave

finnbow
04-12-2010, 09:22 AM
And to think this is happening while Obama is trying to destroy the country. I guess the markets think differently. What will the great Maharishi Limbaugh have to say about this?:rolleyes:

merrylander
04-12-2010, 09:33 AM
It is nice to see black ink on our IRA quarterly reports.

BlueStreak
04-12-2010, 11:08 AM
And, before anyone gets started;---Jobs trail the market. Always have, always will.

And, I know, yes I do realize that it is still too early to go and throw a party. I just can't help myself, when I check my investments and see that I made a grand, or so.--------In my sleep, and in a single day.

Regards,
Dave

BlueStreak
04-12-2010, 11:10 AM
And to think this is happening while Obama is trying to destroy the country. I guess the markets think differently. What will the great Maharishi Limbaugh have to say about this?:rolleyes:

I'm sure whatever it is, it'll be loud, abusive, and totally negative.

What an asshole...

Dave

Charles
04-12-2010, 03:23 PM
And all of this time I thought that the price of oil was going up due to increased demand.

If the market mirrors inflation, as some suggest, it will most likely go through the roof. Unless something happens, like the Eurozone collapses, or we get a shootin' war in Iran, or a thousand other things.

I'm certainly happy to see it recovering, but I ain't buying a new truck. Not until I see some REAL economic growth.

Whether Obama is standing in the right place, or the wrong place, when events dictate what the market does is inconsequential.

Chas

djv8ga
04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Could just be another bubble...maybe?

Zeke
04-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Could just be another bubble...maybe?

And that would imply?

elwood127
04-13-2010, 12:36 AM
Look at the volume not the price. It isn't us regular folks affecting the market.

merrylander
04-13-2010, 07:40 AM
Look at the volume not the price. It isn't us regular folks affecting the market.

I believe the last time "regular folks" had any effect on Wall Street was back in 1940.:rolleyes:

Charles
04-13-2010, 06:30 PM
I believe the last time "regular folks" had any effect on Wall Street was back in 1940.:rolleyes:

At least back then you were stuffing Silver Certificates in the fruit jar.

What's the point of hoarding Federal Reserve notes?

Hopefully, the "Masters of the Universe" will stick a new pea under the shells and run the game for a while longer.I only hope I'm dead before everyone figures out they've been had.

Chas

djv8ga
05-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Hmmmmm?

Good thing I ignored that dumbass Glenn Becks advice and began investing heavily when the market hit bottom. I wouldn't be making money hand-over-fist right now. I think I'll go buy me a big ol' ceegar, pop a bottle o' vino and take the day off. After all, I can well afford it.:D

DaveYeah...:rolleyes:

BlueStreak
05-22-2010, 12:25 AM
Yeah...:rolleyes:

That was then.....things have changed a bit, haven't they?:rolleyes:

Shit happens.

But, as you can see in the avatar, it's not like I'm starving either.:p

Anyhow, now we have the mess in Greece f**kin' things up for a while,
so I cut back. Ya just gotta learn how to ride the wave.

So what's your big plan, DJ? Still waiting for that BIG windfall from republican tax cuts,
so you can buy yourself a Gay Bob Blow up doll? The inflation nozzle can be found directly
below the belt buckle. Right where you like it, girlfriend.:p

Dave

djv8ga
05-24-2010, 10:29 PM
That was then.....things have changed a bit, haven't they?:rolleyes:

Shit happens.

But, as you can see in the avatar, it's not like I'm starving either.:p

Anyhow, now we have the mess in Greece f**kin' things up for a while,
so I cut back. Ya just gotta learn how to ride the wave.

So what's your big plan, DJ? Still waiting for that BIG windfall from republican tax cuts,
so you can buy yourself a Gay Bob Blow up doll? The inflation nozzle can be found directly
below the belt buckle. Right where you like it, girlfriend.:p

Dave
Well it's kinda like this my HOMO friend. You start a thread about investing,...nothing you know anything about and now you want to get out of your STUPID prediction and flaming by blaming it on something that has been brewing (everyone who watches the market has been fallowing this) for a long time. I guess you figure investing has NOTHING to do with what's going to happen a few months out...? I know you are the sort who needs his ego stroked (or other things through "tickle fights") and it really shows. Stand by your thread you PUNK! You have no heart and are just a POS. You were wrong and we don't even know how wrong you are yet. Keep voting for one of the party candidates (I'm not a R. you idiot...how could you not notice by now???) and keep showing your frail ego and ignorance...I know you will you loser. :rolleyes:

Boreas
05-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Well it's kinda like this my HOMO friend. You start a thread about investing,...nothing you know anything about and now you want to get out of your STUPID prediction and flaming by blaming it on something that has been brewing (everyone who watches the market has been fallowing this) for a long time. I guess you figure investing has NOTHING to do with what's going to happen a few months out...? I know you are the sort who needs his ego stroked (or other things through "tickle fights") and it really shows. Stand by your thread you PUNK! You have no heart and are just a POS. You were wrong and we don't even know how wrong you are yet. Keep voting for one of the party candidates (I'm not a R. you idiot...how could you not notice by now???) and keep showing your frail ego and ignorance...I know you will you loser. :rolleyes:

DJ, I really look forward to your posts. They're always so well thought out, informative and thought provoking.

And, no, I don't want to fly to AZ and settle this man to man.

John

finnbow
05-24-2010, 10:51 PM
...nothing you know anything about and now you want to get out of your STUPID prediction and flaming by blaming it on something that has been brewing (everyone who watches the market has been fallowing this) for a long time.

I'm not sure I fallow you.:confused:

BlueStreak
05-25-2010, 12:58 PM

Okay, so I was wrong. Big deal. You flaming turdpusher. And I did admit it, sort of. I believe what I said was; "That was then.....things have changed a bit. Haven't they? Oh, well, shit happens." Or something to that effect. But, I realize your too dumb to pick up on that.

You, Sir, are an absolute and utter idiot. I don't need my "ego stroked"---you do. (Must be the result of a lifetime of denying your homosexuality.)

I know you're not an "R". To me you're nothing. Just a sad, angry, stupid man ranting against things he does not possess the intelligence to understand.

I am wrong from time to time, and I usually admit it. Some of the guys here can attest to that, dipshit. (This does not mean that I will cave easily when I believe I'm right.)

Now run along, girlie. Your uncle is waiting in the toolshed.:p

Regards,
Dave

merrylander
05-25-2010, 02:57 PM
I'm not sure I fallow you.:confused:

I think the problem is that he was fallowed one time too many.:D

Main Entry: fallow
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English falwe, falow, from Old English fealg — more at felly
Date: before 12th century
1 : usu. cultivated land that is allowed to lie idle during the growing season
2 obsolete : plowed land
3 : the state or period of being fallow
4 : the tilling of land without sowing it for a season

finnbow
05-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Rob - I think I follow you. I believe you're saying that our articulate and dignified friend was "allowed to lie idle during the growing season" a time or two.;)

Damn. I'm even starting to sound like Chauncey Gardner.

westgate
05-25-2010, 03:36 PM
"So what's your big plan, DJ? Still waiting for that BIG windfall from republican tax cuts,
below the belt buckle. Right where you like it, girlfriend."
----------------------------------------------------------------
bestest and phunniest line i've 'heard' all day!:D:D:D

BlueStreak
05-25-2010, 11:40 PM
Why, Thank You for "stroking my ego", Westgate.