PDA

View Full Version : The left...unhinged, angry, rabid, beyond mean-spirited

whell
05-30-2017, 08:38 PM
I know some of you root for this as freedom of expression. Sad.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/30/21/40F2112900000578-4556566-image-m-102_1496175205573.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4556566/Kathy-Griffin-cuts-Trump-s-HEAD-outrageous-stunt.html

This is what the left calls "resistance", or "discourse". Lovely. :rolleyes:

donquixote99
05-30-2017, 08:42 PM
"...unhinged, angry, rabid, beyond mean-spirited?" It could only be The Daily Mail.

d-ray657
05-30-2017, 08:58 PM
Unhinged is going into a courtroom in Oregon and seeking to justify one's murder of two people as free speech (http://koin.com/2017/05/30/jeremy-christian-expected-in-court-tuesday/), and the racist -right, which just loves Trump, planning demonstrations in support of the murderer. Now should I suggest that those cretins are representative of you and your ideas, Whell? The obvious answer is that Kathy Griffin speaks for me no more than the murder speaks for you, or does he?

Pio1980
05-30-2017, 09:09 PM
1. It's Kathy Griffin.
2. After the way the Right treated the last grown-up that occupied the Oval, and the events of the previous posting, I am somehow unaffected.

Rajoo
05-30-2017, 09:11 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/235504/SARAH-PALIN-TARGET-LIST.jpg

Perhaps the above graphic started it all though Kathy Griffin went too far. But she has since apologized, but after all she is a comedian.

finnbow
05-30-2017, 10:02 PM
I know some of you root for this as freedom of expression. Sad. This is what the left calls "resistance", or "discourse". Lovely. :rolleyes:

So, the left is too mean-spirited for ya? What do you think about your racist, misogynist neo-Fascist fellow travelers? Just exercising free speech as they murder people on a train in Portland or in a Charleston church? Feckin' confused snowflake.:confused:

Noogies
05-30-2017, 10:43 PM
I didn't like it either, mainly because it wasn't very funny.

CarlV
05-30-2017, 10:52 PM
She did admit it to be a joke in poor taste and apologized. Something the fascist dictator Agent Orange is incapable of. Mainly because he cannot be honest and truthful about anything at all.

And an act premeditated cold blooded murder it was is not.

Chicks
05-30-2017, 11:02 PM
For the obviously stupid among us, the picture above is a fake severed head, like something from a 50s B movie. It's simply a comedian with bad taste, though not especially offensive compared to the sorts of things Trump and his obscene supporters, like Hannity, do every day.

The picture below is a young man with a hard-earned degree (something few Trump supporters have) with a promising future, cut down in his prime by an idiot Trump supporter, not very different from the idiots at any of Trump's many rallies, where Trump would work them into a frenzy, and encourage them to beat up, even kill, the "enemy".

The head in the top picture is fake. The person below is very real, and very dead, thanks in no small part to Donald J. Trump, the worst president in history.

https://lintvkoin.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/stabbing-vic.jpg

Pio1980
05-30-2017, 11:09 PM
I didn't like it either, mainly because it wasn't very funny.

My take as well, not funny.

bobabode
05-30-2017, 11:15 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4556566/Kathy-Griffin-cuts-Trump-s-HEAD-outrageous-stunt.html

Living up to your avatar, I see. :rolleyes:

whell
05-30-2017, 11:35 PM
Love all the attempts at rationalization and moral relativism in this thread by the proud, open minded left. Bravo.

whell
05-30-2017, 11:38 PM
Living up to your avatar, I see. :rolleyes:

Ah, I see. Linking to an example of disgusting behavior by someone on the left is called "troliing" here in this forum? :rolleyes:

bobabode
05-30-2017, 11:47 PM
Ah, I see. Linking to an example of disgusting behavior by someone on the left is called "troliing" here in this forum? :rolleyes:

Yaaaawn, grow the fuck up Whell. :rolleyes:

donquixote99
05-30-2017, 11:56 PM
Yaaaawn, grow the fuck up Whell. :rolleyes:

He never will. He enjoys being a shit. It's his thing. We should just be glad his preferred weapons are typed words. Could be worse.

d-ray657
05-31-2017, 12:00 AM

You didn't just post a link. You attributed the tasteless behavior of one person to those who disagree with you. You were not providing information, you were trolling and you know it. You revel in the loathing and disrespect that you have earned here. I could probably count on one finger the people who consider you an honest contributor to the discussion here. You come to express your hate by projecting it on others. It is your whole body of work here that is disgusting.

bobabode
05-31-2017, 12:19 AM
Love all the attempts at rationalization and moral relativism in this thread by the proud, open minded left. Bravo.

:confused: Did you even read the responses before mischaracterizing them?

For what it's worth, here's some friendly advice. If you're going to take Grumpy's offer to be a moderator on this forum? Don't lie like a rug and try to avoid logical fallacies.

Suggested reading - https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

whell
05-31-2017, 07:20 AM
You didn't just post a link. You attributed the tasteless behavior of one person to those who disagree with you. You were not providing information, you were trolling and you know it. You revel in the loathing and disrespect that you have earned here. I could probably count on one finger the people who consider you an honest contributor to the discussion here. You come to express your hate by projecting it on others. It is your whole body of work here that is disgusting.

One person? If you bothered to read the accompanying news story, you might have noticed it took a team of "one persons" to create that.

Further, a few years back there was a thread that went on for weeks about how a graphic with a bullseye on it attributed to Ms. Palin inspired Jared Laughner (you'll even see it referenced in this thread) even though there's zero evidence to support it. That "tastelessness" of that graphic was a far cry from a video of a beheaded president, yet where's the hand wringing from the left about the "tone of political discourse" ? Hell, a comedienne was recently celebrated for suggesting that the Prez's mouth is a "cock holster".

We have a news media churning out almost daily fake news with thread-bare or non-existent sourcing. We have Dems taking to the floor of the House calling for impeachment when no evidence exists of any crimes.

But I post a thread in a political discussion forum about a groups of individuals who post a video showing a beheading of a Prez to help promote their latest project, and I'm the problem???

Thanks for demonstrating that I chose the thread title wisely.

whell
05-31-2017, 07:32 AM
:confused: Did you even read the responses before mischaracterizing them?

For what it's worth, here's some friendly advice. If you're going to take Grumpy's offer to be a moderator on this forum? Don't lie like a rug and try to avoid logical fallacies.

Suggested reading - https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Suggested reading - my post above.

whell
05-31-2017, 07:51 AM
Maybe Ms. Griffin inspired this guy?

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-With-Guns-Arrested-at-Trump-International-Hotel-425475564.html

Pio1980
05-31-2017, 07:56 AM
I understand her passion but this was way over the top. For the same reasons I never posted the tweet pic of the idiot liar in chief blowing his brains out the side of his head to "make America great again". That would require a time machine and an election do-over.

donquixote99
05-31-2017, 07:58 AM
One person? If you bothered to read the accompanying news story, you might have noticed it took a team of "one persons" to create that.

Further, a few years back there was a thread that went on for weeks about how a graphic with a bullseye on it attributed to Ms. Palin inspired Jared Laughner (you'll even see it referenced in this thread) even though there's zero evidence to support it. That "tastelessness" of that graphic was a far cry from a video of a beheaded president, yet where's the hand wringing from the left about the "tone of political discourse" ? Hell, a comedienne was recently celebrated for suggesting that the Prez's mouth is a "cock holster".

We have a news media churning out almost daily fake news with thread-bare or non-existent sourcing. We have Dems taking to the floor of the House calling for impeachment when no evidence exists of any crimes.

But I post a thread in a political discussion forum about a groups of individuals who post a video showing a beheading of a Prez to help promote their latest project, and I'm the problem???

One characteristic of people like whell: no matter how well-founded the criticism of them, they are never abashed, they always redouble their attacks.

As noted, he didn't post about a "group of individuals," he used a bit of OTT satire as a club to bash "the left." But that's not the worst. His illogical response above is the worst, because it mixes up all criticism of the President with the mock beheading, attempting to so dismiss all of it.

d-ray657
05-31-2017, 08:02 AM

Thus sayeth the blameless St. Whell.

d-ray657
05-31-2017, 08:15 AM
I understand her passion but this was way over the top. For the same reasons I never posted the tweet pic of the idiot liar in chief blowing his brains out the side of his head to "make America great again". That would require a time machine and an election do-over.

It is interesting and telling that no one here from the "unhinged, rabid, angry" left saw fit to adopt the image by posting it here.

Rajoo
05-31-2017, 08:32 AM
Barrack Obama brought out the worst among us, Trump brings out the worst in us. I say it's par for the course considering the political climate today.

And I hereby formally request my user title to be changed to 'Cowfefe'. :)

donquixote99
05-31-2017, 08:51 AM
Barrack Obama brought out the worst among us, Trump brings out the worst in us. I say it's par for the course considering the political climate today.

Right or wrong, I have a hard time including the birthers in "us."

That's twice now you've spelled 'covfefe' with a 'w.' :confused:

Of course, I can't tell you to use a dictionary in this case....

Pio1980
05-31-2017, 09:14 AM
Given the treatment the grown-up previous POTUS got from the Right, I really don't like this stuff in spite of the degree that I despise the incompetent inept pretender squandering our legacy for populist hubris to feed his fragile insatiable ego.

bobabode
05-31-2017, 09:29 AM
From Stephanie Miller to DailyKos on the left, this pic from a self described D-lister comedian has been widely panned and rightfully condemned as tasteless.

Funny, I don't remember Whell losing his shit over those lynching and burning in effigies of President Obama. Seems a bit hypocritical.

Dondilion
05-31-2017, 09:30 AM

The left is mirroring the sins of the right after claiming moral superiority for so long.

Will the left be now exposed as empty rhetoric, as a poser with no rooted conviction?

donquixote99
05-31-2017, 09:36 AM
The left is mirroring the sins of the right after claiming moral superiority for so long.

Will the left be now exposed as empty rhetoric, as a poser with no rooted conviction?

Is there one singular thing, somewhere in the world, with exactly one mind, called 'the left?'

bobabode
05-31-2017, 09:42 AM

Another member who could benefit from reading here - https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

There may or may not be a pop quiz later...;)

Chicks
05-31-2017, 09:43 AM
It is interesting and telling that no one here from the "unhinged, rabid, angry" left saw fit to adopt the image by posting it here.

Poor widdle snowflake was so offended by the image, he just had to share it. :p

Rajoo
05-31-2017, 09:52 AM

So criticizing a fact challenged Trump and his actions is a sin? In what religion is that? :rolleyes:

bobabode
05-31-2017, 10:03 AM
Maybe Ms. Griffin inspired this guy?

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-With-Guns-Arrested-at-Trump-International-Hotel-425475564.html

From your link - "Police said Moles made threatening remarks, but investigators did not disclose who those threats were directed toward."

You either have different information or you're lying. Which is it?

bobabode
05-31-2017, 10:28 AM
Another wingnut who needs to grow the fuck up is whining on twitter. I don't recall George Bush or Pres. Obama pissing their pants and whining about idiots throwing shoes at them or photoshopping their face on a 'bone in the nose' witch doctor. When did the right become such whining lil' snowflakes in need of 'safe places' and 'trigger warnings'?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-apologizes-for-severed-donald-trump-head-photo-after-backlash/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_trump-griffin-840am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.273b4bd1df1e

whell
05-31-2017, 11:05 AM
For the obviously stupid among us, the picture above is a fake severed head, like something from a 50s B movie. It's simply a comedian with bad taste, though not especially offensive compared to the sorts of things Trump and his obscene supporters, like Hannity, do every day.

The obviously stupid.....or 11 year old children...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/31/barron-trump-thought-donald-beheaded-image-real/

whell
05-31-2017, 11:09 AM
As noted, he didn't post about a "group of individuals," he used a bit of OTT satire as a club to bash "the left."

Yeah, because it didn't occur to me that I might have to point out the fact that, at the very least, if Kathy has a severed head in one hand and her other arm at her side, the picture was likely not a selfie. :rolleyes:

sheltiedave
05-31-2017, 11:12 AM
Comedy is all about tasteless, beyond the pale, finding the final boundary and broaching it.
The interesting thing about Obama was during his term, it wasn't comedians calling him a nigger that needed to be lynched. It was the right.

donquixote99
05-31-2017, 11:35 AM
Yeah, because it didn't occur to me that I might have to point out the fact that, at the very least, if Kathy has a severed head in one hand and her other arm at her side, the picture was likely not a selfie. :rolleyes:

Another typical item from your playbook. Don't refute the actual argument, refute a stupid argument no one made.

No one said 'Kathy only.' The issue is how you expand the group involved in that production to equal 'the left.'

Rajoo
05-31-2017, 11:57 AM
Whatever happened to the 'shock and awe' we value so much?
I for one am in awe of the shocking imagery presented by Ms. Griffin.
It is quite odd that whell is promoting a picture that most everyone here had considered as poor taste; why is that?

Chicks
05-31-2017, 12:19 PM
The poor, dumb redneck Bible thumpers, so many of whom were duped into voting for Trump, aren't generally very culturally aware, but they probably know the story of Salome from the Old Testament.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salome

The comedienne's reference goes back a long, long way...

Here's one of the milder images I could find. There are many others throughout art history that would make a bible-thumping republican blush, or want to ban.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyF8jA-aCjWS-_cfdg9AzN3HBd_19zGFt-dBvis4TlgFpMZaS-mA

Rajoo
05-31-2017, 12:41 PM
Awesome and quite interesting since I would have never made such a connection.
So after all there was art and history behind Ms. Griffin's political imagery.

Pio1980
05-31-2017, 12:54 PM
The poor, dumb redneck Bible thumpers, so many of whom were duped into voting for Trump, aren't generally very culturally aware, but they probably know the story of Salome from the Old Testament.

Here's one of the milder images I could find. There are many others throughout art history that would make a bible-thumping republican blush, or want to ban.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyF8jA-aCjWS-_cfdg9AzN3HBd_19zGFt-dBvis4TlgFpMZaS-mA

Interesting allegory, tho' I wouldn't equate the vacuous asshole representing the 'Pubs sociopathic agenda to John the Baptist.

donquixote99
05-31-2017, 01:38 PM
Actually, there's many fine art examples, not just Salome.

There's Caravaggio's David:
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/IMAGES/ARIPOD/39150862.jpg

And Judith with the head of Holofernes? Must be dozens of them! This one is especially...dramatic:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8f/ef/dc/8fefdc047eae83a608006be7e8d94833.jpg

sheltiedave
05-31-2017, 01:52 PM
I would peg her reference as the two faces of triumph and tragedy, or Janus, or Ethos and Eros, or the bring me his head reference from the last two thousand years of plays.

whell
05-31-2017, 02:32 PM
Another typical item from your playbook. Don't refute the actual argument, refute a stupid argument no one made.

No one said 'Kathy only.' The issue is how you expand the group involved in that production to equal 'the left.'

Yeah, they did. The comment was made that this was the work of "one person". Work on reading skills.

However, one item from your playbook is in full effect here. If you don't like the topic of the post, then try to change the subject to make the OP'er the issue. At least you're consistent in that regard.

whell
05-31-2017, 02:33 PM

Where are the "false equivalence police"? :rolleyes:

donquixote99
05-31-2017, 02:57 PM
Yeah, they did. The comment was made that this was the work of "one person". Work on reading skills.

However, one item from your playbook is in full effect here. If you don't like the topic of the post, then try to change the subject to make the OP'er the issue. At least you're consistent in that regard.

But the two topics are inseparable. Only a troll like you would try to make such a ridiculous point.

Oerets
05-31-2017, 03:08 PM
Not agreeing with and seeing it as a sick failing attempt at humor. But for the Right to be claiming the high ground for me is even worse! Something like dish it out but can't take it comes to mind.

Guess the Right figured the Left would take it without ever giving it back. Now they don't know just how to handle the sleeping giant Left, Trump's awoken. Seeing the Left does own weapons and are mobilizing is showing the Right to be the schoolyard bullies they are. Who will cower away in fear when confronted. Claiming it just not fair!

Barney

finnbow
05-31-2017, 03:35 PM
I know some of you root for this as freedom of expression. Sad. This is what the left calls "resistance", or "discourse". Lovely. :rolleyes:

Irony is dead when a Trump supporter criticizes anyone else of being angry, unhinged, rabid or mean-spirited. Those exact emotions were the calling cards of his campaign.

donquixote99
05-31-2017, 04:16 PM
My God. If we wanted to play tit-for-tat here. A quick spin through most any online comment section would gather a plethora of angry unhinged etc etc.

bobabode
05-31-2017, 04:32 PM
I'll give der Gropenfuhrer credit for one thing. He's exposed the Rethuglican party for what it truly has come to be. The party of thuggery and blood sucking oligarchs who's respect for the citizenry extends only to how much they can fleece them for before tossing them and their families in the trash.

Liberals are organizing like never before with an eye toward the upcoming elections and they're funding groups like the ACLU at unprecedented levels to stop Donny Dumpster fire in his tracks. :D

Rajoo
05-31-2017, 04:39 PM
The very real mean person here is Trump who did not let Spicer who is a devout Catholic get an audience with the Pope. He took his SIL who is Jewish instead. A chance in a lifetime for Sean Spicer who has been lying for Trump regularly.

Dondilion
05-31-2017, 04:42 PM
Wow! The jihadists head choppers should love this art exposition.

Pio1980
05-31-2017, 05:30 PM
"Arrogant vacuous asshole" may still be available.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/01/26/twitter-removes-donald-trumps-account-searches-asshole-bigot/

Pio1980
05-31-2017, 05:43 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-ted-nugent-donald-trump_us_592f1ec9e4b09ec37c31577e?k8l

Pio1980
05-31-2017, 05:53 PM
Meanwhile, the Right emboldened by Trumpism.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/portland-attack-domestic-terrorism_us_592d92bee4b0df57cbfd8b31

Pio1980
05-31-2017, 06:01 PM
More, and this is just Portland.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/portland-oregon-white-terror_us_592ef9cbe4b09ec37c31055b

Chicks
05-31-2017, 06:50 PM
Where are the "false equivalence police"? :rolleyes:

I'll bet you're a Thomas Kinkade "art" collector, lol.

Chicks
05-31-2017, 06:58 PM
The real obscenity.

http://politicalchat.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=3156&stc=1&d=1496275040

Pio1980
05-31-2017, 08:21 PM
http://crooksandliars.com/2017/05/right-wingers-despicable-hypocrisy-over

CarlV
05-31-2017, 10:42 PM

Actually, sad was the birther nonsense. But it was good to get all the Alt-right racists behind him which started all the same things you posted here about Obama but do not wish to discuss.

Pio1980
06-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Being black in America.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lebron-james-responds-racial-slur-vandalism_us_592f32cee4b0540ffc842f77

MrPots
06-01-2017, 09:52 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/30/21/40F2112900000578-4556566-image-m-102_1496175205573.jpg

LOL..... You don't have a leg to stand on criticizing this. The republican party is exclusively a party of violence, hate and exclusion..... One of yours just slit the throats of two people on a subway. Ya'll thrive on this kind of stuff when it's done to minorities or liberals so STFU....

MrPots
06-01-2017, 09:55 AM
http://crooksandliars.com/2017/05/right-wingers-despicable-hypocrisy-over

Exactly.

donquixote99
06-01-2017, 12:43 PM
lol..... You don't have a leg to stand on criticizing this. The republican party is exclusively a party of violence, hate and exclusion..... One of yours just slit the throats of two people on a subway. Ya'll thrive on this kind of stuff when it's done to minorities or liberals so stfu....

big +1!

Chicks
06-01-2017, 12:55 PM
big +1!

Yes, I'm certain Whell and his skinhead buddies were outraged about this: :rolleyes:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvctmb3VIAAI8Ql.jpg

Rajoo
06-01-2017, 02:13 PM
whell, so where again is the false negative? :rolleyes:

whell
06-01-2017, 03:09 PM
But the two topics are inseparable. Only a troll like you would try to make such a ridiculous point.

Only in your hate-filled head. And you've really not commented on the subject of the thread. Check and mate.

whell
06-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Yes, I'm certain Whell and his skinhead buddies were outraged about this: :rolleyes:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvctmb3VIAAI8Ql.jpg

How deep in the sewer did you have to go to find that? I'm sure it was probably right there next to Kathy Griffin.

whell
06-01-2017, 03:19 PM
whell, so where again is the false negative? :rolleyes:

All throughout this thread. To deflect from the original topic, forum members conflated artistic rendering of biblical stories and dark-ages stories with Ms Griffin's play on jihadist violence to make a political commentary. Seriously? If folks have to go that far out of bounds to deflect, I guess they've veered into the realm of tacit support for Ms Griffin's style of commentary. This, of course, is combined with forum members bleating childishly about how "Republicans do it too", though I'm sure if Dennis Miller ever posted an internet video of a beheaded Obama he'd be in jail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/opinions/kathy-griffin-immoral-photo-cupp-opinion/

There are good people on the left and right who are trying earnestly and responsibly to hold this President to account. There are also millions of people who elected him and think he's doing what's best for the country. And finally, there are evil people around the world, some of whom want to behead innocent Americans. With this photo, who does Kathy Griffin most look like?

I guess I know what some forum members look like.

Chicks
06-01-2017, 04:25 PM
How deep in the sewer did you have to go to find that? I'm sure it was probably right there next to Kathy Griffin.

Right there in plain sight. Plenty of your kind no doubt had it hanging on their walls. Your OP is utter nonsense, as you're well aware. You must be really bored.

Pio1980
06-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Oh, boo fucking hoo. We've already said repeatedly that it was over the top and tasteless.
As if the arrogant vacuous asshole didn't troll reaction with his insults and taunts. Fuck Trumpelthinskin babyman and fuck his pathetic apologists.

bobabode
06-01-2017, 05:24 PM

Funny, I don't see you condemning that picture with the same fervor. Interesting. :rolleyes:

bobabode
06-01-2017, 05:27 PM
All throughout this thread. To deflect from the original topic, forum members conflated artistic rendering of biblical stories and dark-ages stories with Ms Griffin's play on jihadist violence to make a political commentary. Seriously? If folks have to go that far out of bounds to deflect, I guess they've veered into the realm of tacit support for Ms Griffin's style of commentary. This, of course, is combined with forum members bleating childishly about how "Republicans do it too", though I'm sure if Dennis Miller ever posted an internet video of a beheaded Obama he'd be in jail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/opinions/kathy-griffin-immoral-photo-cupp-opinion/

There are good people on the left and right who are trying earnestly and responsibly to hold this President to account. There are also millions of people who elected him and think he's doing what's best for the country. And finally, there are evil people around the world, some of whom want to behead innocent Americans. With this photo, who does Kathy Griffin most look like?

Who cares what SE Cupp has to say in an op-ed on 'Fake News' CNN? She's firmly in the rightwing camp of Trump apologists. :rolleyes:

d-ray657
06-01-2017, 05:49 PM

Oh, so now it's her commentary not some group that is responsible for it. The thing I hear about lying it that it's hard to do well because it is so hard to remember what the original lie was.

By the way, most of the forum members here look like people who are sick and tired of your shtick and your trolling.

whell
06-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Oh, so now it's her commentary not some group that is responsible for it. The thing I hear about lying it that it's hard to do well because it is so hard to remember what the original lie was.

Hillarious. You still can't figure out that someone else was operating the camera. By the way, if you bothered to look at the linked article, you would have seen the video, including a segment that showed a number of folks working on the video, and all looking quite proud of themselves.

By the way, most of the forum members here look like people who are sick and tired of your shtick and your trolling.

Man, I feel sorry for you. One guy who disagrees with your opinions bothers you so. Oh well.

whell
06-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Oh, boo fucking hoo. We've already said repeatedly that it was over the top and tasteless.
As if the arrogant vacuous asshole didn't troll reaction with his insults and taunts. Fuck Trumpelthinskin babyman and fuck his pathetic apologists.

You're so angry. I guess the title of this thread is spot on.

whell
06-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Who cares what SE Cupp has to say in an op-ed on 'Fake News' CNN? She's firmly in the rightwing camp of Trump apologists. :rolleyes:

So you agree that CNN is fake news. Interesting.

bobabode
06-01-2017, 07:40 PM
So you agree that CNN is fake news. Interesting.

Are you really this obtuse? As I'm sure you know, SE Cupp got her start on Blaze TV.

Naw, you're simply full of manure of the equine variety. ;)

Pio1980
06-01-2017, 08:17 PM
You're so angry. I guess the title of this thread is spot on.

Angry, and exasperated. The idiot in chief is in way over his evacuated head and has no fucking idea what he's doing or how this shit works. The rest of the world is quite aware of what they are dealing with, but not what he will fuck up next. We here just get screwed.
At least under Hillz we'd still be assured of clean air and water, reasonably pure food and drugs, safer work conditions, less predatory business practices,van at least somewhat functional somewhat affordable health care system, more transparent less compromised and corrupt government, stable alliances, and regardless what the assholes at the NRA are spewing, we'd keep our bang-bangs under a sane sensible accountability policy.

barbara
06-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Angry, and exasperated. The idiot in chief is in way over his evacuated head and has no fucking idea what he's doing or how this shit works. The rest of the world is quite aware of what they are dealing with, but not what he will fuck up next. We here just get screwed.

At least under Hillz we'd still be assured of clean air and water, reasonably pure food and drugs, safer work conditions, less predatory business practices, more transparent less compromised and corrupt government, stable alliances, and regardless what the assholes at the NRA are spewing, we'd keep our bang-bangs under a sane sensible accountability policy.

But, but.... didn't you hear, Hilary was in cahoots with those Wall Street guys. 😏

whell
06-02-2017, 09:21 AM
At least under Hillz we'd still be assured of clean air and water, reasonably pure food and drugs, safer work conditions, less predatory business practices,van at least somewhat functional somewhat affordable health care system, more transparent less compromised and corrupt government, stable alliances, and regardless what the assholes at the NRA are spewing, we'd keep our bang-bangs under a sane sensible accountability policy.

The Clinton's? Transparent? That's hilarious.

Pio1980
06-02-2017, 09:26 AM

Comparatively speaking, yes it is. Yet the Liar in Chief fails to pass that standard and that is absurdly tragic.

nailer
06-02-2017, 10:02 AM
Comparatively speaking, yes it is. Yet the Liar in Chief fails to pass that standard and that is absurdly tragic.

Trump is very transparent. Hillary isn't.

Rajoo
06-02-2017, 10:04 AM

To begin with, both the Clinton's disclosed their tax returns whereas Trump is lying about it. And this is also getting pretty dicey.

Privacy group sues IRS for not disclosing Trump's taxes

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/328978-privacy-group-sues-irs-for-not-disclosing-trumps-taxes

Rajoo
06-02-2017, 10:10 AM

Trump's tweets makes him somewhat transparent but then you don't know what to believe since most are rants or lies. Hillary is not trustworthy but Trump is a crook. This is why these two were the two worst candidates for POTUS.

Pio1980
06-02-2017, 10:16 AM

NO, he is not. THAT is absurd !

Chicks
06-02-2017, 10:19 AM
Trump is very transparent.

Transparent in his lies, you mean? Pretty easy to see through them.

Pio1980
06-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Allow to rephrase response.
Trump has always been an obvious habitual bullshitter, that is what passes for "transparent" with him. You know that taking anything he says as factual is foolish without independent corroberation. He is certainly secretive when it serves him.
Also he is highly self-servingly unethical in his affairs, some would say crooked.

Rajoo
06-02-2017, 01:03 PM
http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/donald-trump-election-caricatures-582450ec49347__700.jpg

whell
06-02-2017, 01:32 PM
You folks are priceless. Incidentally, here's Ms Griffin's words from just a few months ago, before making the video, and weeks after the election. I know that you'll fully support these comments as well.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

It’s a question a lot of comedians are asking themselves lately: What should comedy look like during the Trump presidency? “Now more than ever we must absolutely go for all the absurdities,” Kathy Griffin told Vulture at the Equality Now Gala Tuesday night. “For me, that’s Trump and all things Trump. It’s not about trying to be an equal-opportunity offender anymore because Hillary got such a beat down. It’s his turn. So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

Classy lady, making plans to attack children. Mission accomplished, Ms Griffin. :rolleyes:

MrPots
06-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Transparent in his lies, you mean? Pretty easy to see through them.

Indeed. All one has to understand is every word that comes out of trumps mouth is a lie, it's as transparent as that.

Chicks
06-02-2017, 02:17 PM
You folks are priceless. Incidentally, here's Ms Griffin's words from just a few months ago, before making the video, and weeks after the election. I know that you'll fully support these comments as well.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

It’s a question a lot of comedians are asking themselves lately: What should comedy look like during the Trump presidency? “Now more than ever we must absolutely go for all the absurdities,” Kathy Griffin told Vulture at the Equality Now Gala Tuesday night. “For me, that’s Trump and all things Trump. It’s not about trying to be an equal-opportunity offender anymore because Hillary got such a beat down. It’s his turn. So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

Classy lady, making plans to attack children. Mission accomplished, Ms Griffin. :rolleyes:

You obviously don't understand comedy, or irony, or sarcasm...

bobabode
06-02-2017, 03:06 PM

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Rajoo
06-03-2017, 12:03 AM
On Friday, the California Republican Party began soliciting donations using an image of Griffin posing with the mask of Donald Trump’s head, the Associated Press reported. It urged donors to help fight “the left’s blatant disrespect.”

Shouldn't the GOP be thanking Kathy Griffin instead of demonizing her considering they are using the same picture. Besides shouldn't they worry that this picture may give other kids nightmares?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-will-talk-about-bullying-from-the-trump-family-at-presser-friday/

Chicks
06-03-2017, 12:08 AM
Respect? For Trump? Not a chance. He deserves to be locked up, not respect.

whell
06-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Were you dropped on your head as a child?

For the above, I have to take of points for lack of originality.

whell
06-03-2017, 08:40 AM
You obviously don't understand comedy, or irony, or sarcasm...

I understand purpose, intent and results. She said she would do it, and she did it. You should be proud.

whell
06-03-2017, 08:41 AM
Shouldn't the GOP be thanking Kathy Griffin instead of demonizing her considering they are using the same picture. Besides shouldn't they worry that this picture may give other kids nightmares?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-will-talk-about-bullying-from-the-trump-family-at-presser-friday/

Are you suggesting that a picture of Ms Griffin might give kids nightmares?

Pio1980
06-03-2017, 07:03 PM
http://crooksandliars.com/2017/06/ted-nugent-has-nerve-attack-kathy-griffin

merrylander
06-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Whell to be a moderator? Well there goes the neighbourhood.

donquixote99
06-04-2017, 12:20 PM
Whell to be a moderator? Well there goes the neighbourhood.

I assume the 'offer' Bob mentioned in post 17 referred to Grumpy's general call for a volunteer, not to a firm offer made to whell.

Dondilion
06-04-2017, 02:18 PM
I believe moderating have more to do with projecting the rules of the site.

donquixote99
06-04-2017, 03:23 PM
I believe moderating have more to do with projecting the rules of the site.

More to do than what? Don't follow at all.

Dondilion
06-04-2017, 03:42 PM
More to do than what? Don't follow at all.

Than with the flavor of one's posts. I am reflecting on the reservation re Whell as a moderator.

donquixote99
06-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Than with the flavor of one's posts. I am reflecting on the reservation re Whell as a moderator.

Well, agreed, if one is doing the job properly.

whell
06-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Moderating would have nothing to do with addressing the appropriate content of posts and more to do with maintaining the site and posting guidelines. For instance, scanning for posts like numbers 101 and 102 in this thread. Nothing wrong with posting the content itself. However, I believe a moderator would delete the post content - the graphic - because the size of the graphic exceeds forum guidelines.

Rajoo
06-04-2017, 10:57 PM
Moderating would have nothing to do with addressing the appropriate content of posts and more to do with maintaining the site and posting guidelines. For instance, scanning for posts like numbers 101 and 102 in this thread. Nothing wrong with posting the content itself. However, I believe a moderator would delete the post content - the graphic - because the size of the graphic exceeds forum guidelines.

I don't see a big problem with posts 101 & 102, at 90% scaling they are fine.

JJIII
06-05-2017, 06:59 AM
Maybe a Mod will shrink them?

donquixote99
06-06-2017, 12:02 AM
http://www.politicalchat.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=3159&stc=1&d=1496725259

Holding a real elephant tail and a clean knife, note.

bobabode
06-06-2017, 12:25 AM
Maybe a Mod will shrink them?

The process is to contact the member via PM asking that they shrink or remove them. See here - http://politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=7542

JJIII
06-06-2017, 07:02 AM
The process is to contact the member via PM asking that they shrink or remove them. See here - http://politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=7542

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gi9zFRBCIM

:D

Pio1980
06-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Mistaken identity of a classic cautionary tale.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/uproar-over-trumped-up-julius-caesar-ignores-the-plays-actual-meaning_us_593e935fe4b0c5a35ca1334b?lmq%E4%80%80

Chicks
06-12-2017, 05:10 PM
Mistaken identity of a classic cautionary tale.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/uproar-over-trumped-up-julius-caesar-ignores-the-plays-actual-meaning_us_593e935fe4b0c5a35ca1334b?lmq%E4%80%80

Lol. The ignorance of Trumpets is astounding!