PDA

View Full Version : Financial reform

Charles
04-16-2010, 05:54 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-04-14/let-the-democrats-win/

I'm not so sure about his conclusions, but his premise that they're all a bunch of crooks makes sense to me.

Chas

merrylander
04-17-2010, 07:38 AM
Put it this way, if Mitch is against it it must be a good idea.

finnbow
04-17-2010, 10:05 AM
Put it this way, if Mitch is against it it must be a good idea.

+1. What a mush-mouthed fool, although admittedly I have a hard time actually listening to what he's saying. All I can think about is turtles when looking at his reptilian countenance - seriously. He looks like a friggin' turtle.

russell.crui
04-26-2010, 07:03 AM
Carles can you please recheck the link its not working well i try to visit it

Sandy G
04-26-2010, 09:02 AM
What I love is how the Wall Street gang have the system rigged to where THEY make money on the upside-TONS of it-and they make only slightly less on the downside.

merrylander
04-26-2010, 10:25 AM
They quoted a wall street trader in the last issue of Time "If I kew it would send the economy over the cliff but I would make money on it would I do the trade? Hell yes!"

Remember that Blankfein was a trader used to operating in the mostly unregulated, ruleless futures market and now you have it.

merrylander
04-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Saw the bishop on TV last night, I swear those tight collars Hatch wears are cutting off the flow of blood to his brain. He always goes on at great length on things he knows absolutely nothing about. First it was the British and Canadian healthcare systems, he spread more cow manure around about those plans than I thought existed in all of Utah.

Last night it was "Oh the financial reform bill will stifle this, it will stifle that". Archie Bunker would tell him to stifle himself.