PDA

View Full Version : Trump Says Google's Search Algorithm is Biased

finnbow
08-28-2018, 06:50 AM
@realDonaldTrump

Google search results for “Trump News” shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake New Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out. Illegal? 96% of...
....results on “Trump News” are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!

The walls are closing in on the Lying Dotard and it's Google's fault.:rolleyes:

donquixote99
08-28-2018, 08:25 AM
He tries regulating content on Google, he's going to run afoul of the rigged Constitution.

Chicks
08-28-2018, 09:27 AM
Debunking Donald Trump's latest conspiracy theory on Google

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/28/politics/donald-trump-google-conspiracy-theory/index.html

Short read, but WAY over the heads of Trumpkin idiots.

Pio1980
08-28-2018, 09:38 AM
Folks who occupy the Trumpkin bullshit bubble don't care about facts and truth.
It's about controlling the narrative, regardless of facts and truth.

Rajoo
08-28-2018, 10:56 AM
I do not see how anyone can ever 'control' the internet, it is beyond impossible.
Sites can be banned as they do in Saudi Arabia and other such countries but that is unconstitutional here is the US.

More red meat for the deplorable's before the elections and Google is a convenient target.

Chicks
08-28-2018, 12:07 PM
...and Donny successfully steals the limelight from Senator McCain for one more news cycle. He’s a master at this, you have to give him credit, no matter how cynical, narcissistic, and deplorable he is.

I sure miss having a “normal” president.

Pio1980
08-28-2018, 12:10 PM
Gullibility or stupidity, how to tell?
Maybe both.

Rajoo
08-28-2018, 01:33 PM
Responding to Chicks, Monday it was the deal with Mexico which really is no deal like the denuclearization of N. Korea, both of which will never happen. Today Google, anything to steal the limelight from Sen. McCain's death. He may be a master at this, but from shallow humanoid is also totally predictable. Of course, none of this matters to his hardcore supporters and his GOP sycophants. They would rather trash Mr.McCain's legacy in support of a terrible person.

Chicks
08-28-2018, 11:47 PM
Trump’s attacks on companies like Google don’t work

Toothless lion.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-attacks-companies-like-google-dont-work-213912442.html

barbara
08-30-2018, 11:57 AM
Trump is just crazy.

Chicks
05-28-2020, 09:04 AM
Facebook, Twitter, Apple, and Google Win Dismissal of Anti-Conservative Bias Suit
Appeals court judges unanimously reaffirmed that online platforms' rules against hate speech don't violate the First Amendment, because tech companies aren't part of the government.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/05/27/facebook-twitter-apple-and-google-win-dismissal-of.aspx

Far right wing loons keep trying, and sadly, have deep pockets to continue clogging the courts with these frivolous lawsuits.

Not Insane
05-29-2020, 12:13 PM
I've had to switch to Bing to find some stuff I KNOW is out there.

I've posted the exact title of a youtube video and it has not shown up in the first couple of pages of hits. Using quotation marks helps, though.

Not Insane
05-29-2020, 12:14 PM
Folks who occupy the Trumpkin bullshit bubble don't care about facts and truth.
It's about controlling the narrative, regardless of facts and truth.

I like your avatar. California is clearly f****d. :D

Pio1980
05-29-2020, 06:00 PM
I like your avatar. California is clearly f****d. :D

Yup, Devin Numnuts is riding the elephant that's doing it.