PDA

View Full Version : Kagan ?

Grumpy
05-11-2010, 05:14 AM
No experience or not, Obama, picks some ugly woman. Before you blast me for saying that, my wife uttered those words to me yesterday :D

merrylander
05-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Would you rather some blonde air head?:D

JCricket
05-11-2010, 07:27 AM
Would you rather some blonde air head?:D

I get a choice between who I want to have, a blonde air head and a Kagan? Hmm, thats tough!:D

Oh, you mean in politics!

finnbow
05-11-2010, 08:13 AM
At least she won't be distracted by Clarence Thomas hitting on her.

BlueStreak
05-11-2010, 10:41 AM
We all know the right would prefer a good looking dumbass anyday......................There's just something about superficiality and the Republican Party...................

Regards,
Dave

d-ray657
05-11-2010, 10:52 AM
You know, the more I see of her, the more SP appears somewhat mannish: the square jaw, the accent, the sometimes helmet-like hair. Still doesn't make her look any smarter.:p

Regards,

D-Ray

merrylander
05-11-2010, 11:45 AM
You know, the more I see of her, the more SP appears somewhat mannish: the square jaw, the accent, the sometimes helmet-like hair. Still doesn't make her look any smarter.:p

Regards,

D-Ray

Noticed that have you, makes her face light up when she smiles, must be the lantern jaw.:p

merrylander
05-17-2010, 11:20 AM
Supremes:p

USAaOK
05-19-2010, 03:25 PM
LMAO! You make an interesting point.

However, Hillary Clinton is an extremely PLAIN looking woman, but a BRILLIANT individual overall. At least, that's how I feel. She's BALANCED.

d-ray657
05-19-2010, 05:01 PM

However, Hillary Clinton is an extremely PLAIN looking woman, but a BRILLIANT individual overall. At least, that's how I feel. She's BALANCED.

The Clintons are indeed off the charts in intelligence, if not always in common sense. Their marriage sometimes made me think of the European royal families, where marriages were entered more for political reasons than anything else. Both Hillary and Bill have reached the pinnacle of power, and not on account of dumb luck (or a powerful daddy).

Regards,

D-Ray

Charles
05-19-2010, 06:45 PM
The Clintons are indeed off the charts in intelligence, if not always in common sense. Their marriage sometimes made me think of the European royal families, where marriages were entered more for political reasons than anything else. Both Hillary and Bill have reached the pinnacle of power, and not on account of dumb luck (or a powerful daddy).

Regards,

D-Ray

The Toons are pretty smart, I'll agree. But I don't know if I would mistake intelligence for ruthlessness.

There is a difference between a theoretical mathematician and an egomaniacal politician.

Chas

Sandy G
05-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Shrillery is prolly WAY smarter-and a helluva lot more devious & Machiavellian-than Der Schlickmeister ever dreamed of being.

Charles
05-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Shrillery is prolly WAY smarter-and a helluva lot more devious & Machiavellian-than Der Schlickmeister ever dreamed of being.

I know who I'd rather deal with. I've always had the opinion that Hillary was a Stalin with tits. She just never made it to the top of the greasy pole.

Chas

Sandy G
05-19-2010, 07:46 PM
I know who I'd rather deal with. I've always had the opinion that Hillary was a Stalin with tits. She just never made it to the top of the greasy pole.

Chas

Bingo, Buddy ! Like I said before, I think I coulda got along fine w/him...But her, I wouldn't trust in a shithouse w/a muzzle on...An' she ain't made it to the top of the Greasy Pole...Yet.

Charles
05-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Bingo, Buddy ! Like I said before, I think I coulda got along fine w/him...But her, I wouldn't trust in a shithouse w/a muzzle on...An' she ain't made it to the top of the Greasy Pole...Yet.

Yet...I agree. But time's runnin' out.

Bet she hates Ears 1,000 times more than I do!!! And five bux says she tries to knock 'em off in 2012.

Any takers????

Chas

d-ray657
05-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Yet...I agree. But time's runnin' out.

Bet she hates Ears 1,000 times more than I do!!! And five bux says she tries to knock 'em off in 2012.

Any takers????

Chas

That sounds like an even money bet. I'll take it. So when does she resign from State, though?

Regards,

D-Ray

Charles
05-19-2010, 09:43 PM
That sounds like an even money bet. I'll take it. So when does she resign from State, though?

Regards,

D-Ray

Once Ears winds up at Ft. Macy Park???

BTW, yer on!!! Five Bux says she tries to knock 'em off in the primaries.

Didn't say she'd pull it off. But she'll be there.

Chas

d-ray657
05-19-2010, 09:57 PM
Once Ears winds up at Ft. Macy Park???

BTW, yer on!!! Five Bux says she tries to knock 'em off in the primaries.

Didn't say she'd pull it off. But she'll be there.

Chas

So what's the MO? She finds something where there is a major falling out on a foreign policy issue, and she resigns on the grounds of "principle." This "principled stand" gives her a rationale to overcome claims party disloyalty shown by her challenging an incumbent in the presidential primaries (not only challenging the incumbent, but the incumbent in whose administration she filled one of the highest posts).

The thought of something like this needing to happen must assume that the electorate is more willing to accept an old man in high office than an old woman. Or else it assumes that Hillary is more interested in power than in anything else, and she is not willing to compromise her lust for power by serving in one of the highest positions in government - because it's not the highest.

How's that for pop psychology?

Regards,

D-Ray

Charles
05-19-2010, 10:23 PM
So what's the MO? She finds something where there is a major falling out on a foreign policy issue, and she resigns on the grounds of "principle." This "principled stand" gives her a rationale to overcome claims party disloyalty shown by her challenging an incumbent in the presidential primaries (not only challenging the incumbent, but the incumbent in whose administration she filled one of the highest posts).

The thought of something like this needing to happen must assume that the electorate is more willing to accept an old man in high office than an old woman. Or else it assumes that Hillary is more interested in power than in anything else, and she is not willing to compromise her lust for power by serving in one of the highest positions in government - because it's not the highest.

How's that for pop psychology?

Regards,

D-Ray

Not too bad.

She still wants to make history...but she may be running out of gas.

Myself, at one time I had some big ideas...but I'm getting more like Mose. All I want is a rocking chair beside the fire.

Chas

Boreas
05-19-2010, 10:34 PM
Not too bad.

She still wants to make history...but she may be running out of gas.

Myself, at one time I had some big ideas...but I'm getting more like Mose. All I want is a rocking chair beside the fire.

Chas

Mose? Mose Allison?

I'm not your hoochie-koochie man
I'm not the seventh son
Just another little middle-class white boy
Out trying to have some fun

John

Charles
05-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Mose? Mose Allison?

I'm not your hoochie-koochie man
I'm not the seventh son
Just another little middle-class white boy
Out trying to have some fun

John

I thought you had seen "The Searchers".

That's the Mose I be talkin' 'bout.

Good night, all,

Chas

Boreas
05-19-2010, 11:41 PM
I thought you had seen "The Searchers".

That's the Mose I be talkin' 'bout.

Good night, all,

Chas

Oh, I remember Mose from "The Searchers". I just thought that verse of Mose Allison's was fitting. :)

John

merrylander
05-20-2010, 07:20 AM

She is certainly making Condi look like a rank amateur. I have always liked strong women, like the new sherriffs of Wall Street, Shapiro, Bair and Warren. Maybe now we will hear some intelligent commentary about the financial world. Up until now most of the commentary sounds less intelligent than the chickens from my boyhood on the farm.:rolleyes: