PDA

View Full Version : Finnbow

HarmanKardon
02-02-2019, 02:26 AM
People are asking for you, Pat, see my thread "When AK members - friends - silently disappear"

I just would like to tell you that you still are missed over there...

Chris

icenine
02-02-2019, 02:49 AM
I think after awhile one gets tired of AK threads about recapping KLH Model Seventeens...
after awhile audio hardware threads just get old....
recap this recap that..
stuff made in China sucks...
life was better in the 70s.....

icenine
02-02-2019, 02:52 AM
Pat is one of those General Schedule government worker types anyway....
lol

icenine
02-02-2019, 02:55 AM
I had a 12 hour day which started at 415 am and I got home at 6 pm
and I have been drinking bottle shelf vodka and listening to vinyl...

which will not make any sense mr Harmon

finnbow
02-02-2019, 08:07 AM
Pat is one of those General Schedule government worker types anyway....
lol

I was indeed, though I've now been retired for 7 years and I'm now busier than I was at work. ;)

HarmanKardon
02-02-2019, 08:13 AM
03:49

03:52

03:55

I's been a hard day for you and I hope that you got a restful sleep... ;)

HarmanKardon
02-02-2019, 08:16 AM
I respect your absence, Pat. I also miss you - for several reasons...

Einer der Gründe ist, dass Du Deutsch verstehst. Es gab mir Sicherheit, Dich bei AudioKarma zu wissen. Ich wusste, dass ich bei AK Problemen mich and Dich hätte wenden können, auf Deutsch!

Okay...

Chris

icenine
02-02-2019, 11:05 AM
I was indeed, though I've now been retired for 7 years and I'm now busier than I was at work. ;)

I'm 56 trying to hold on until I reach 62 to retire but the commute is taking a toll.
There is indeed a lot of work I need to do around the house but I just can't get to it because of my daily work routine.

finnbow
02-02-2019, 12:02 PM
I respect your absence, Pat. I also miss you - for several reasons...

Einer der Gründe ist, dass Du Deutsch verstehst. Es gab mir Sicherheit, Dich bei AudioKarma zu wissen. Ich wusste, dass ich bei AK Problemen mich and Dich hätte wenden können, auf Deutsch!

Okay...

Chris

Thanks, Chris. There's a chance we may be heading back over to Germany this Fall. My nephew married a German girl last year and is now living in Freiburg where she is getting her Masters Degree in Education and he's teaching English. My son had business last week in Wiesbaden (he's working again in Israel for the State Department) and took the train down to Freiburg for a visit. That has always been my second favorite area of Germany, after Oberbayern.;)

We'll either be heading there or perhaps to Portugal and Morocco around October. If we make it to Freiburg, I'll give you a shout and we can meet up for a beer.

HarmanKardon
02-03-2019, 07:58 AM
Hey that would be nice, Sir - you're very kind. I'm living 30 miles away from Freiburg...