d-ray657
05-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Who is writing this one for her?

Regards,

D-Ray

finnbow
05-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Possible cover art?

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0810/fascism-sarah-palin-flag-fascist-cross-republican-demotivational-poster-1224893113.jpg

BlueStreak
05-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Great..................:rolleyes:

Dave

JCricket
05-12-2010, 06:47 AM

Regards,

D-Ray

ooooohhhhhhhh...........:D

Charles
05-12-2010, 06:50 AM
A day without Palin bashing is like a day without sunshine, wouldn't you boys agree?

Chas

JCricket
05-12-2010, 06:58 AM
Sunshine is nice. Palin bashing isn't. Even so, it is neccessary. Kind of like have a malignant cancerous growth removed - no fun but has to be done. ;)

noonereal
05-12-2010, 07:06 AM
A day without Palin bashing is like a day without sunshine, wouldn't you boys agree?

Chas

totally,

the women is a cancer

the real life Chancey Gardner

finnbow
05-12-2010, 07:49 AM
totally,

the women is a cancer

Hey. I resemble that remark!

Grumpy
05-12-2010, 07:49 AM
A day without Palin is like a day without sunshine, wouldn't you boys agree?

Chas

Fixed that for ya :D

noonereal
05-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Hey. I resemble that remark!

:D yes you do

JCricket
05-12-2010, 08:01 AM
Fixed that for ya :D

Hey Grumpy, that was pretty slick. I almost didn't catch it. I had to read it twice.

Do you right(sorry for the pun) the news stories for Fox?:rolleyes::D

You did get a chuckle out of me tho.

piece-itpete
05-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Noone has a secret crush on Sarah! :D

Pete

noonereal
05-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Noone has a secret crush on Sarah! :D

Pete

if crush means disdain, you are correct ;)

Charles
05-12-2010, 10:49 AM

Regards,

D-Ray

Can't help you, but I doubt if it's the same person who wrote Obama's.

Chas

d-ray657
05-12-2010, 11:55 AM
totally,

the women is a cancer

That is a terrible insult. Chauncey was an innocent fool. SP is a pathological opportunist.

Regards,

D-Ray

Fast_Eddie
05-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Why you guys being so tough on Cancer?

USAaOK
05-19-2010, 03:17 PM
I find Sarah Palin to be extremely off-putting. She isn't very bright at all. And I really don't say that about a lot of politicians.

Newscasters . . .YES. Politicians...not so much. Can't stand that woman.

noonereal
05-19-2010, 03:20 PM
That is a terrible insult. Chauncey was an innocent fool. SP is a pathological opportunist.

Regards,

D-Ray

excellent point d.

However her followers are equals to the old Chauncey followers.

noonereal
05-19-2010, 03:22 PM
I find Sarah Palin to be extremely off-putting. She isn't very bright at all. And I really don't say that about a lot of politicians.

You come sit right over here USA, your aOK. :D

Charles
05-19-2010, 03:24 PM

You'll learn to like her once she becomes POTUS.

Chas

d-ray657
05-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Look at you stirring the pot, Chas. You know there's not a snowball's chance of that happening. And you get on us for giving the new folks a hard time.:D

Regards,

D-Ray

Charles
05-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Look at you stirring the pot, Chas. You know there's not a snowball's chance of that happening. And you get on us for giving the new folks a hard time.:D

Regards,

D-Ray

I suspect you're right on Palin...but I never thought Jughead would get the job either. Is truly a strange world in which we live.

And while I may be screwing with the new guy, I haven't made it personal. I guess hanging with you libs is giving me some bad habits!!!

Chas

d-ray657
05-19-2010, 08:44 PM
I suspect you're right on Palin...but I never thought Jughead would get the job either. Is truly a strange world in which we live.

And while I may be screwing with the new guy, I haven't made it personal. I guess hanging with you libs is giving me some bad habits!!!

Chas

It's she, dude. And you know I was just giving you a hard time. Your post also gave me a hankering to listen to some Leon Russell - Roll Away the Stone.

Regards,

D-Ray

Charles
05-19-2010, 08:49 PM
It's she, dude. And you know I was just giving you a hard time. Your post also gave me a hankering to listen to some Leon Russell - Roll Away the Stone.

Regards,

D-Ray

If ya didn't give me a hard time, I'd think ya didn't love me no more!!!

Chas

noonereal
05-19-2010, 09:19 PM

Regards,

D-Ray

Sweet Home Chicago......

d-ray657
05-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Sweet Home Chicago......

Besides football, Leon Russell is one of the few things I can still feel proud about coming out of Oklahoma now days. He came from my home town, ya know.

Regards,

D-Ray

finnbow
05-19-2010, 10:04 PM
Besides football, Leon Russell is one of the few things I can still feel proud about coming out of Oklahoma now days. He came from my home town, ya know.

Regards,

D-Ray

Loves me some Leon. How's about his album "Hank Wilson's Back?" Quite different from his other (good) stuff, but great fun.

Boreas
05-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Loves me some Leon. How's about his album "Hank Wilson's Back?" Quite different from his other (good) stuff, but great fun.

Always been a fan of "Carney".

John

Charles
05-19-2010, 10:17 PM

Regards,

D-Ray

Ya call yerself an Okie an' ya fergot Will Rogers???

An' JJ Cale???????

Don't know about ya at times......

Chas

PS: I lived it Tulsie Town for a while...so I know sumptin' 'bout you Okies. Ya'll for sure got some bichin tornadoes!!!

Chas

finnbow
05-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Always been a fan of "Carney".

John

Terrific album. His eponymous 1970 album was also great. I may need to spin some up soon.

noonereal
05-19-2010, 10:20 PM

Regards,

D-Ray

No kiddin? My fraternity brother in college lived next store to him, 74-75.

d-ray657
05-19-2010, 11:11 PM
Ya call yerself an Okie an' ya fergot Will Rogers???

An' JJ Cale???????

Don't know about ya at times......

Chas

PS: I lived it Tulsie Town for a while...so I know sumptin' 'bout you Okies. Ya'll for sure got some bichin tornadoes!!!

Chas

You nailed me good and I deserved it. Been up at three two days in a row - at least that's my excuse. I just bought a Will Rogers Biography (at the thrifts, of course), and have some JJ Cale albums. Seems Like Eric Clapton liked Tulsa folk. Not only did he hang out with and sing some of JJ Cale's songs, he took several Tulsa folks with him on tour - although the only name I can come up with right now is Marcia Levy. If you wanna go way back, Bob Wills had some connections with Tulsa too. (Shhhh, don't mention Oral Roberts:o).

Regards,

D-Ray

noonereal
05-19-2010, 11:16 PM
You nailed me good and I deserved it. Been up at three two days in a row - at least that's my excuse. I just bought a Will Rogers Biography (at the thrifts, of course), and have some JJ Cale albums. Seems Like Eric Clapton liked Tulsa folk. Not only did he hang out with and sing some of JJ Cale's songs, he took several Tulsa folks with him on tour - although the only name I can come up with right now is Marcia Levy. If you wanna go way back, Bob Wills had some connections with Tulsa too. (Shhhh, don't mention Oral Roberts:o).

Regards,

D-Ray

The Road to Escondido-------------J.J. Cale/Eric Clapton
most excellent

JJIII
05-20-2010, 05:50 AM
The Road to Escondido-------------J.J. Cale/Eric Clapton
most excellent

+1! Besides the two of them, check the liner notes and see who else was involved. All Star line up.

noonereal
05-20-2010, 06:30 AM
+1! Besides the two of them, check the liner notes and see who else was involved. All Star line up.

I have not been able to read liner notes in years, even with the strongest drug store glasses. :(

JJIII
05-20-2010, 07:08 AM
I have not been able to read liner notes in years, even with the strongest drug store glasses. :(

Here ya go, this is part of it. Bob Ludwig was involved too.

Personnel: Eric Clapton (vocals, guitar); J.J. Cale (vocals, guitar, keyboards); Derek Trucks, Doyle Bramhall II, John Mayer , Albert Lee (guitar); Christine Lakeland (acoustic guitar, background vocals); Dennis Caplinger (fiddle); Taj Mahal (harmonica); Marty Grebb, Steve Madaio, Jerry Peterson, Bruce Fowler (horns); Walt Richmond (piano, Fender Rhodes piano, Wurlitzer piano); Billy Preston (Fender Rhodes piano, Wurlitzer piano); James Cruce, Jim Karstein (drums, percussion); Abraham Laboriel, Sr., Steve Jordan (drums); Simon Climie (percussion, programming); David Teegarden (percussion).

Audio Mixers: J.J. Cale; Alan Douglas; Mick Guzauski.