piece-itpete
05-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Suuuuuuuuure.

:D

With a bowl of Weedies.

Pete

Charles
05-20-2010, 08:10 PM
Guess I'm just too stoopid to make the connection.

Dont' explain it to me, nothing ruins a joke worse that having to explain it to a cretin.

Chas

Grumpy
05-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Weird, I caught a story on faux this morning boycotting tostitos for some stupid reason. Cannot seem to find it now.

merrylander
05-21-2010, 08:05 AM
Nothing that network does would surprise me, they should get the Oscar for bad taste.

Grumpy
05-21-2010, 02:34 PM
I still like tostitos :)

Charles
05-21-2010, 02:52 PM
I would imagine that a REAL Mexican looks at Tostitos in much of the same way he would view Pepe Lopez. They're not to hot on Tex/Mex gruel either, unless they're selling it to the gringos.

Chas

d-ray657
05-21-2010, 03:10 PM
OK, figured out the connection - I guess. Tostitos sponsors the Fiesta Bowl, which is in Tempe, which is in Arizona, which has passed an unpopular law.

BTW - Tostitos - lots of carbs and fat, especially with dip or cheese. You know, the tasty stuff that kills us.

Regards,

D-Ray

Charles
05-21-2010, 03:32 PM
OK, figured out the connection - I guess. Tostitos sponsors the Fiesta Bowl, which is in Tempe, which is in Arizona, which has passed an unpopular law.

BTW - Tostitos - lots of carbs and fat, especially with dip or cheese. You know, the tasty stuff that kills us.

Regards,

D-Ray

Pork steaks won't kill ya, will they?

Doesn't matter...it's what's for supper. One of the finest things in the world is a well seasoned Weber Kettle.

Chas

BTW, you did figure it out. It was beyond me.

d-ray657
05-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Pork steaks won't kill ya, will they?

Doesn't matter...it's what's for supper. One of the finest things in the world is a well seasoned Weber Kettle.

Chas

BTW, you did figure it out. It was beyond me.

The boy's bringing his girl over for grilled steaks Sunday night. Hopefully the other boy and his sweetie will be there too. The elder is bringing over the final version of his band's new album. Can't wait to hear that! Did my heart good that as soon as they finished with the engineers, he wanted to call and tell me about it.:)

Sorry for going OT, but can't resist.

Regards,

D-Ray.

Charles
05-21-2010, 03:47 PM
The boy's bringing his girl over for grilled steaks Sunday night. Hopefully the other boy and his sweetie will be there too. The elder is bringing over the final version of his band's new album. Can't wait to hear that! Did my heart good that as soon as they finished with the engineers, he wanted to call and tell me about it.:)

Sorry for going OT, but can't resist.

Regards,

D-Ray.

Did they cut it on vinyl?

Chas

d-ray657
05-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Did they cut it on vinyl?

Chas

No budget for vinyl right now - and their most likely listeners are not vinyl folks. They are having CDs packaged, but if they have any success, it will likely be from internet downloads. It's a new music economy out there.

Regards,

D-Ray

Charles
05-21-2010, 04:42 PM
No budget for vinyl right now - and their most likely listeners are not vinyl folks. They are having CDs packaged, but if they have any success, it will likely be from internet downloads. It's a new music economy out there.

Regards,

D-Ray

No doubt.

My wife downloads a lot of stuff from the internet. Her CD's sound a little thin to me.

Chas

Grumpy
05-22-2010, 05:14 AM

Regards,

D-Ray

Thanks for the help in pieceing the story together. a bowl of chips and salsa, an im in heaven !