PDA

View Full Version : octo mom

Grumpy
05-20-2010, 05:57 AM
Hooking up with PITA.

Aint that the pot calling the kettle black.. :confused:

Sandy G
05-20-2010, 06:21 AM
If we quit paying attention to her, maybe she'd just...go away...I thought strays 'n' curs were sposed to be, uhh, "Fixed" ?!?

Grumpy
05-20-2010, 07:26 AM
If we quit paying attention to her, maybe she'd just...go away...I thought strays 'n' curs were sposed to be, uhh, "Fixed" ?!?

Even when you ignore this sleeze ball, they bitch slap you with her over and over.

Fast_Eddie
05-20-2010, 09:24 AM
I feel sorry for that woman. You guys know I have Oprah on in the office every day - yeah, ain't that a weird job - she was on a while back and all I could think is "really, she's crazy". I don't mean that as an insult, I really think she has mental issues. And now she has this house full of kids. I just don't know man, that's no life. I wish her the best and hope that somewhere down the road she gets some help with her head.

Fast_Eddie
05-20-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm curious Grumpy, did you possibly mean PETA? Though I would say PETA can indeed be a PITA.

Grumpy
05-20-2010, 09:35 PM
No I meant pain in the ass.

BlueStreak
05-21-2010, 12:48 AM
Why is there always some weirdo like "Octomom" that just won't go away?

The other day I saw a "Tea Party" clip with "Joe the Plumber". Would someone
please tell that ballonhead to go back to Toledo, and unclog some drains?

Dave

finnbow
05-21-2010, 08:43 AM
The other day I saw a "Tea Party" clip with "Joe the Plumber". Would someone
please tell that ballonhead to go back to Toledo, and unclog some drains?

And to think that dipsh&t isn't even a licensed plumber. He's only qualified enough to be a Tea Party spokesperson/hero.

BlueStreak
05-21-2010, 10:24 AM
And to think that dipsh&t isn't even a licensed plumber. He's only qualified enough to be a Tea Party spokesperson/hero.

Is it just me, or do phoney "Great Americans" seem to run in packs?:rolleyes:

Dave

finnbow
05-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Is it just me, or do phoney "Great Americans" seem to run in packs?:rolleyes:

Dave

Patriotism (to include proclaiming oneself or political allies "Great Americans") is the last refuge of a scoundrel (apologies to Samuel Johnson).