PDA

View Full Version : What chance do we have?

watsup1000
08-15-2020, 12:27 PM
The most personally corrupt “president” in American history.
A corrupt Attorney General more interested in playing politics and protecting Trump from legal problems instead of promoting justice for the America people.
A corrupt Treasury Secretary “entrusted” with half-a-trillion dollars to give out to political allies with virtually no oversight.
A corrupt Senate Majority Leader who has turned this once “august” body into a personal political fiefdom of dysfunction.
A corrupt Postmaster General whose intent is clearly to ruin it as a viable organization in advance of the election.
What chance do we really have?

Oerets
08-15-2020, 12:34 PM
One chance, this November!

RickeyM
08-15-2020, 04:57 PM
I figure a few tens of millions of votes should do it. If the "big cheat" works but the Dems flip the Senate and hold the house Donny's ass is grass.

RickeyM
08-15-2020, 05:03 PM
The most personally corrupt “president” in American history.
A corrupt Attorney General more interested in playing politics and protecting Trump from legal problems instead of promoting justice for the America people.
A corrupt Treasury Secretary “entrusted” with half-a-trillion dollars to give out to political allies with virtually no oversight.
A corrupt Senate Majority Leader who has turned this once “august” body into a personal political fiefdom of dysfunction.
A corrupt Postmaster General whose intent is clearly to ruin it as a viable organization in advance of the election.
What chance do we really have?
You forgot a corrupt body of Republicans in Congress that enabled this corrupt administration from the get-go.

Waggs098
08-15-2020, 06:02 PM
You forgot a corrupt body of Republicans in Congress that enabled this corrupt administration from the get-go.

Just asking but do you think that only the current republicans are corrupt and not any current democrats?

Waggs098
08-15-2020, 06:21 PM
Also what chance do we have if this is going on?

https://www.glennbeck.com/blog/how-to-talk-about-race

bobabode
08-15-2020, 06:58 PM
Glenn Beck is a certifiable barking lunatic. Anyone giving credence to his ravings has more than a few screws loose. ime

Pio1980
08-15-2020, 07:07 PM
Just asking but do you think that only the current republicans are corrupt and not any current democrats?
We are talking scale here, nothing else compares to this admin and its cronies.

Pio1980
08-15-2020, 07:08 PM
Glenn Beck is a certifiable barking lunatic. Anyone giving credence to his ravings has more than a few screws loose. ime
No credibility, try again.

Waggs098
08-15-2020, 07:22 PM
No credibility, try again.

I know I'll get more responses like this.

watsup1000
08-15-2020, 08:42 PM
Can’t believe how much time these right-wingers spend on YouTube. I guess it’s something to do when they’re not listening to Rush or watching FOX.

Oerets
08-16-2020, 07:13 AM
They are not seeing or reading the news wanting to believe in, so search it out wherever possible.
The harder in the finding the more likely they will believe it seems.

RickeyM
08-16-2020, 09:17 AM
Can’t believe how much time these right-wingers spend on YouTube. I guess it’s something to do when they’re not listening to Rush or watching FOX.
They don't have to put up with commercial breaks on YouTube :D

RickeyM
08-16-2020, 09:19 AM
we are talking scale here, nothing else compares to this admin and its cronies.
ever!!