PDA

View Full Version : So, what is she so nervous about?

BlueStreak
05-28-2010, 12:39 AM
The guy is a biographer. He's writing a book about Sarah Palin. So he moves to Alaska and rents a house in her neighborhood (Next door?).

Is it really so uncommon for biographers to go the communities where their subjects live and do their research? You know, interview neighbors and so on?

I don't see any crimes being committed here. And ANYONE who enters public life has got to know they are going to be scrutinized.

So, what is Sarah Palin, Pied Piper of Tea Partiers, so worried about? If she and her family are the wholesome "Little House on the Frozen Tundra", Goodie two shoe, Christian types, they should have nothing to hide and therefore nothing to fear. Right?

Obviously, if the guy trespasses on their property or peeps through windows with telescope and parabolic mic, then a line has been crossed. Big no-no.

But, the crew on FauxNews was positively beside themselves over it. They had some quotes from Palin that sounded pretty desperate.

This is one to watch, guys. Could get interesting.

Dave

d-ray657
05-28-2010, 01:04 AM
Geez, you woulda thought someone threw a brick through her office window, spat upon her, cut a gas hose or "put her in their sights." Maybe she just doesn't want to give them time to reload.:D

Regards,

D-Ray

noonereal
05-28-2010, 05:42 AM
So, what is Sarah Palin, Pied Piper of Tea Partiers, so worried about? If she and her family are the wholesome "Little House on the Frozen Tundra", Goodie two shoe, Christian types, they should have nothing to hide and therefore nothing to fear. Right?

Dave

Wholesome????????? The Palin family?!

You wound me up. This was the chief reason I grew to disdain her. Her values are vulgar. Someone want to take issue with me on this one? I am ready.
Sarah Palin has no redemptive qualities period.

JCricket
05-28-2010, 07:03 AM

You wound me up. This was the chief reason I grew to disdain her. Her values are vulgar. Someone want to take issue with me on this one? I am ready.

Wrong! I can think of one. She'll make excellent fertilizer some day.
So there, she has one redemptive quality.

merrylander
05-28-2010, 07:08 AM
Apparently the owner of the house next door invited the guy to rent it. She is somewhat PO'ed with Princess Sara because she did some work for her and never got paid.

BlueStreak
05-28-2010, 08:48 AM

Precisely.:p

Dave

finnbow
05-28-2010, 09:09 AM

If her ignorance ultimately contributes to the demise of the Crazy Wing of the GOP, the nation will be forever in her debt. Meanwhile, however, she's the Britney Spears of politics.

Sandy G
05-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Naw, not quite. Far as I know, she's ALWAYS had her Drawers on when she goes out in public....

finnbow
05-28-2010, 10:36 AM
Naw, not quite. Far as I know, she's ALWAYS had her Drawers on when she goes out in public....

While Britney exposes her nether regions, Sarah just exposes the unexplored depths of her own inner ignorance.

BlueStreak
05-28-2010, 10:59 AM
The history behind the drama. A pretty funny read, actually. It appears the previous occupants were bloggers and recovering drug addicts that the Palins didn't complain about at all.

http://globalwarmingmisinformation.com/blog/201005280010

I wasn't aware that she even tried to pin the stigma of "pedophile" on McGinnis.
As far as I'm concerned he doesn't have to do anything. Just be there until the lease is up then leave. Her behaviour caused by him simply being there will provide enough fodder for his book. For all I know, this may even be his plan. Just make sure you document everything and gather up all the witnesses you can, Joe. God Bless You!

Dave

Just a side note, "Track"? Who gives a child a name like "Track"? That's like naming the kid "Tarmac" or "Easement".
Christ, these people are wierd..........

Boreas
05-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Well, you have to admit it. It is kinda creepy, isn't it? Sure, I can see where it might be a good idea to move to Wasilla for book research but next door? I can't help but think McGinnis is playin' some sort of game here.

Not that it's a bad thing. ;)

John

BlueStreak
05-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Well, you have to admit it. It is kinda creepy, isn't it? Sure, I can see where it might be a good idea to move to Wasilla for book research but next door? I can't help but think McGinnis is playin' some sort of game here.

Not that it's a bad thing. ;)

John

Yes, he is. Think about it, John. If he just sits there and does nothing; No peeping, no spying, no questioning neighbors---nothing, it will drive her nuts and induce her to say and do all sorts of rediculous, paranoid things in the public arena. Heck, it already has.

He's deliberatly taunting her, John. He has the dog at the end of it's chain, snarling, foaming at the mouth and showing the world it's true self. All he has to do is sit back, be quiet, stay on his side of the property line, and document her (public) response. She's a moron with a big mouth, she'll fuck up, just give it time. And Joe McGinnis will be there to write about every last bit of it.:D

Dave

noonereal
05-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Sarah, the master of simplicity!

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/28/palin-builds-fence-after-author-moves-in-next-door/

Build a fence, problem solved!

If I was that writer, I'd simple build a 15 ft hunting platform right next to it and hire someone to sit in it all day.

Charles
05-28-2010, 02:18 PM
She could always move to Chicago. You can have someone's kneecaps busted for something like this in Chicago.

Myself, I'd invite the guy over for a drink. Probably not a bad sort.

Chas

Grumpy
05-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Her family is about as wholesome as sin city.

d-ray657
05-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Sarah, the master of simplicity!

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/28/palin-builds-fence-after-author-moves-in-next-door/

Build a fence, problem solved!

If I was that writer, I'd simple build a 15 ft hunting platform right next to it and hire someone to sit in it all day.

Back where I grew up, that would be called a "spite fence."

Regards,

D-Ray

BlueStreak
05-28-2010, 11:39 PM
She could always move to Chicago. You can have someone's kneecaps busted for something like this in Chicago.

Myself, I'd invite the guy over for a drink. Probably not a bad sort.

Chas

Knew there was something I loved about Chi-town.

You could have someones kneecaps busted for that here, and I'm.....I mean, HE'S not all that expensive. The guy loves his work.:D

Dave

Sandy G
05-29-2010, 06:37 PM
You know, if you go LOOKING for trouble, you're certain of finding it...