PDA

View Full Version : 1 in 4 Michiganders

Grumpy
06-30-2010, 05:32 AM
Get some sort of assistance from the state, let the budget cuts begin.

noonereal
06-30-2010, 07:42 AM
I think ya need to look closer as to who and why before supporting cuts. You have been very hard hit out there and remember hungry people traditionally turn to crime.

Grumpy
06-30-2010, 07:50 AM
The only cuts I currently support is politicians jobs.

Charles
06-30-2010, 01:55 PM
The only cuts I currently support is politicians jobs.

What about their balls?

Chas

merrylander
06-30-2010, 02:26 PM
Politicians have balls? Who knew!

d-ray657
06-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Politicians have balls? Who knew!

The Republicans will tell you that they are courageous for standing up to the Dems, and preventing them from pandering to the masses with another extension of unemployment payments. After all, if the great unwashed continued to receive benefits, they would just go out and breed and come back for more.:(

Regards,

D-Ray

Charles
06-30-2010, 05:11 PM
The Republicans will tell you that they are courageous for standing up to the Dems, and preventing them from pandering to the masses with another extension of unemployment payments. After all, if the great unwashed continued to receive benefits, they would just go out and breed and come back for more.:(

Regards,

D-Ray

What shall we cut to fund extended benefits?

Chas

d-ray657
06-30-2010, 06:19 PM

Chas

The estate tax exemption.

Regards,

D-Ray

djv8ga
06-30-2010, 06:49 PM
' The Economy Is Headed In The Right Direction' - Quote from Barrack Obama's speech in Racine, WI. today.
Another great one: ‘The stimulus worked. You just don’t know it'.
I feel so much better now....LOL.

noonereal
06-30-2010, 06:53 PM

Chas

why cut at all? why not simply do away with tax exemptions or enact a tax on investment income?

I know you are different but I'd rather give money to people who can't get a job than to folks who make money without working.

Boreas
06-30-2010, 06:59 PM

Channeling Andre Bauer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J50-fimhM-U)?

John

Boreas
06-30-2010, 07:01 PM

Chas

The money's already allocated. The plan was to use undistributed funds from the Stimulus.

John

Charles
06-30-2010, 09:25 PM
The money's already allocated. The plan was to use undistributed funds from the Stimulus.

John

I can live with that.

Chas