PDA

View Full Version : Some Movie 2009?

spaming POS
06-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Which is the very good movie in 2009? Please help!Thank you.

Grumpy
06-12-2009, 05:42 AM
stupid dipshit spammer. In case you guys did not know this is another way of spaming and getting these assholes names indexed by google. Fuck them !

cabinover
06-12-2009, 06:01 AM
Damn, I didn't even get to report this dickweed before you blasted him Dave. Good job!

noonereal
06-12-2009, 06:42 AM
stupid dipshit spammer. In case you guys did not know this is another way of spaming and getting these assholes names indexed by google. Fuck them !

I am sure this is obvious but I am not educated in the workings of the net and I was wondering,
what is the benefit to the spammer in making a single off subject post like this?
What does indexed by google mean and what is his benefit?

Sandy G
06-12-2009, 07:13 AM
And you guys dare to doubt me when I say that the most inhumane & odious forms of torture are perfectly reasonable & proper for these wahoos ?!? Boil 'em ALL in oil-Slowly.

Grumpy
06-12-2009, 07:39 AM
I am sure this is obvious but I am not educated in the workings of the net and I was wondering,
what is the benefit to the spammer in making a single off subject post like this?
What does indexed by google mean and what is his benefit?

I am not exactly sure how it works but think its something like this. Dip shits like the person who started this thread join hundreds of forums. These forums allow them to post their personal info in the user CP area. This moron had some money site which was bullshit. Then google and other search engines send out spiders to crawl info from these forums. The more their name is mentioned the higher they rank in search engine results. This really sucks if you were looking for a legitimate financial site or whatever because you get hit after hit of spam sites.

Just a WAG.

noonereal
06-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Thank you very much for the explanation.