PDA

View Full Version : More ingenius ideas from the right..........

BlueStreak
07-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Hilarious, enjoy....

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-july-8-2010/arizona-s-photo-radar

Dave

finnbow
07-10-2010, 02:29 PM
I saw that the other night. The irony was completely lost of that maroon of a politician.

Boreas
07-10-2010, 03:06 PM
I saw that the other night. The irony was completely lost of that maroon of a politician.

Who cares? The important thing is she's really hot! ;)

John

finnbow
07-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Who cares? The important thing is she's really hot! ;)

John

You don't think John Oliver is cuter?:D That gal is almost too pretty for the Daily Show. I end up staring rather than listening.

BlueStreak
07-10-2010, 03:25 PM
I like the assertion that if Arizona enforces it's speed limit laws that trucking companies might go around Arizona. Businessmen should have carte blanc to disregard the same laws the rest of us are forced to live by, because staying within the law pisses them off? Very nice. The next time a cop pulls me over, I'll tell him if he doesn't stop pissing me off with his annoying laws, I'll go live somewhere else. Think it'll work?

Dave

d-ray657
07-10-2010, 04:51 PM
I like the assertion that if Arizona enforces it's speed limit laws that trucking companies might go around Arizona. Businessmen should have carte blanc to disregard the same laws the rest of us are forced to live by, because staying within the law pisses them off? Very nice. The next time a cop pulls me over, I'll tell him if he doesn't stop pissing me off with his annoying laws, I'll go live somewhere else. Think it'll work?

Dave

Just like the businesses would leave if they actually had to pay minimum wage.

Regards,

D-Ray

BlueStreak
07-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Just like the businesses would leave if they actually had to pay minimum wage.

Regards,

D-Ray

Because they have somewhere else to go, Don. That is a problem that can eventually be solved as well. Might take another century or so, but it can be done. A planet with no sources of cheap, docile labor left to exploit... a pipedream, true dat, but a beautiful one. :D

Dave

merrylander
07-11-2010, 07:10 AM
So if they move their business offshore tarriff the living shit out of their products when they try to import them.

BlueStreak
07-11-2010, 09:37 AM
So if they move their business offshore tarriff the living shit out of their products when they try to import them.

Sounds good to me.

Charles
07-11-2010, 12:22 PM

But wouldn't that screw up the Globalists and their free trade policies?

I nominate Rob for membership in the Trilateral Commission.

Chas

Boreas
07-11-2010, 12:55 PM

We can hope so.

John

noonereal
07-11-2010, 01:02 PM
We can hope so.

John

hoping won't be enough :(

merrylander
07-11-2010, 02:15 PM

I nominate Rob for membership in the Trilateral Commission.

Chas

AFAIK globalists can go somewhere and perform an impossible sex act.:p