PDA

View Full Version : greetings from Montana...where is that? A RED STATE

plug-n-play
07-16-2010, 08:28 AM
Hi all, issues concerning money, investments and of course, our weak leadership in WA are just a few things I like to have strong discussions about, the big news here in MT is not the oil spill, nor wars in the middle east...it's all about "medical" marijuana......and the paranoia of kids with "baggy pants"...OH NO...gangs! Oh yea, I hate chinese products, being our greatest mortal enemy on the planet, guess 'cause I have been shot at by a gook or two

noonereal
07-16-2010, 08:34 AM
welcome :)

piece-itpete
07-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Howdy! :wave:

Pete

merrylander
07-16-2010, 09:12 AM
Welcome aboard

d-ray657
07-16-2010, 09:13 AM
Welcome to someone from the dental floss state. Could I interest you in a pair of zircon encrusted tweezers?

I will look forward to our discussions.

Regards,

D-Ray

finnbow
07-16-2010, 09:17 AM
Welcome.

From this far away, your governor seems like a pretty regular guy (at least compared to the cretins we have for politicians around here).

plug-n-play
07-16-2010, 10:06 AM
I'm a "dental floss tycoon" ridin' along...LOL, good call, what was the name of that Zappa album?...yea our gov - Brian Schweitzer is a real piece of work, but somewhat of a regular guy, met him one time..his cousin is a medical marijuana provider in Billings..

Boreas
07-16-2010, 10:14 AM
I'm a "dental floss tycoon" ridin' along...LOL, good call,

At least you're not a mental toss flycoon.

what was the name of that Zappa album?...

Apostrophe or Overnight Sensation. Can't remember for sure. Memory sucks from eating too many of the St. Alfonso's Parish pancakes (or was that the yellow snow?)

yea our gov - Brian Schweitzer is a real piece of work, but somewhat of a regular guy, met him one time..his cousin is a medical marijuana provider in Billings..

A true old school Progressive and I think he's a rancher too. What's not to like?

Oh, yeah! Welcome!

John

finnbow
07-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Apostrophe or Overnight Sensation. Can't remember for sure. Memory sucks from eating too many of St. Alfonso's pancakes (or was that the yellow snow?)

Overnight Sensation, Side 2.:cool:

d-ray657
07-16-2010, 11:55 AM
It's hard for me to get a cup of coffee without thinking of that album:

Get a cup of coffee
Give my foot a push
Just me and the pygmy pony
Over by the dental floss bush

Then I might just
Jump back on
And ride like a cowboy
Into the dawn . . .