PDA

View Full Version : ACORN thoughts

Grumpy
06-16-2009, 02:22 PM
And I don't mean the nuts. Ok well they are nuts but not the kind squirrels play with.

doucanoe
06-18-2009, 05:37 PM
You mean the organization for the advancement of unlawful voting practices and is an arm the democratic party without opposition. That Acorn?

RC

Twodogs
06-18-2009, 06:21 PM
I was thinking about them just a few minutes ago while watching the news on Iran's election protests. They have several areas there that have counted way more votes than registered voters (that's what brought Acorn to mind). It looks like they got a pass on their wrong doings much like the Black Panthers that intimidated voters at the polls. Actually, it appears that Acorn got some millions too, which is just beyond belief to me. Did you guys see the news about the house in New Orleans where all the Acorn money goes to. How do they get away with that crap. Can you imagine the fallout if a bunch of white republicans got caught registering Micky Mouse to vote.:eek:

Sandy G
06-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Yeah, THAT one. The bunch that's corrupt as all hell, but since they're helping poor, innercity, disenfranchised blacks to finally strike back at The Man that has been keeping them down all these years, nothing substantative will ever be said or done...I could try the same thing w/a bunch of these poor, ignorant backwoods peckerwood hillbillies 'round here, but since they're white, male, & when they DO vote, its overwhelmingly Republican, but I'd be called out for promoting "Racism"...

Charles
06-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Yeah, THAT one. The bunch that's corrupt as all hell, but since they're helping poor, innercity, disenfranchised blacks to finally strike back at The Man that has been keeping them down all these years, nothing substantative will ever be said or done...I could try the same thing w/a bunch of these poor, ignorant backwoods peckerwood hillbillies 'round here, but since they're white, male, & when they DO vote, its overwhelmingly Republican, but I'd be called out for promoting "Racism"...

Well, all the squirrels ain't in the trees.

In theory, ACORN is a good idea...why not get people to vote? On the flip side, didn't you used to be property owner to vote?

Hell if I know.

But I don't like voter fraud, thugs intimidating people in front of the polls, and buying votes with booze and cigarettes. And I SURE AS HELL don't like seeing my tax dollars go to SOB's that pull this shit.

Let 'em make it on their own. And I hate to say it, but if I were to show up to vote, and their were goons with clubs trying to stop me...well...

Did I mention that my two favorite American hero's are Geronimo and "Bloody Bill" Anderson? Either one of them would have made short work of the situation, and left with scalps on their belts.

Can't do it any more, which is a damn shame,
Chas

Grumpy
06-18-2009, 09:02 PM
You mean the organization for the advancement of unlawful voting practices and is an arm the democratic party without opposition. That Acorn?

RC

That's exactly who I mean.