PDA

View Full Version : Boxer

Twodogs
06-20-2009, 06:04 AM
Not a huge deal, but how about Babs calling down a Brigadier General.:rolleyes: She should be more concerned with what's left of California. Speaking of libs destroying states, I see Michigan still leads in unemployment. That's the one that makes me sad. :o

merrylander
06-20-2009, 06:58 AM
What destroyd California was Proposition 13, anti tax is hardly a liberal position, are they not always called tax and spend liberals?:D

Sandy G
06-20-2009, 07:16 AM
That "Woman" is beyond/beneath contempt. If I were to meet her on the street, I would find it difficult from restraining my self from spitting in her eye... In order to be shown respect, you 1st need to show it yourself, something that the "I Am Womyn" crowd is incapable of understanding...

JJIII
06-20-2009, 08:33 AM
Where I grew up we were taught to say "Ma'am" and "Sir" to our elders as a sign of respect. I guess the left coast is a different world.

Grumpy
06-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Whats lower then politicians ? California Politicians !

Twodogs
06-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Where I grew up we were taught to say "Ma'am" and "Sir" to our elders as a sign of respect. I guess the left coast is a different world.

I'm fairly sure it's military protocol as well, and hey, the guy is in the military.:eek:

JJIII
06-23-2009, 05:55 AM
I'm fairly sure it's military protocol as well, and hey, the guy is in the military.

It was when I was Active Duty.