PDA

View Full Version : If this does not make your blood boil then I don't know what will

Grumpy
07-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Only in the middle eas... Oh sorry Dearborn Michigan. A city that has street signs in Arabic in some parts more so then English. That aside its disgusting that they were allowed to assult and treat them in such a fashion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g&feature=player_embedded

Charles
07-11-2009, 09:35 AM
Celebrate diversity...buy a .357 AND a .45. Looks like we're gonna need 'em.

Chas

Sandy G
07-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Celebrate diversity...buy a .357 AND a .45. Looks like we're gonna need 'em.

Chas

...And an FAL, Mini-14, AR-15, and an Uzi, and a few Hi-Powers, & a .50 Magnum S&W...

Twodogs
07-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Jeesh, I feel for Detroit.

Combwork
07-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Only in the middle eas... Oh sorry Dearborn Michigan. A city that has street signs in Arabic in some parts more so then English. That aside its disgusting that they were allowed to assult and treat them in such a fashion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g&feature=player_embedded

What was the function of the 'real' Police? Did they question any of the security guys or quietly walk away? In the U.K. you can be arrested for "behavior likely to cause a breach of the peace". The Police can use this as a 'catch all' and often do. My feeling? Anyone who emigrates anywhere has to accept the laws and culture of the country they are voluntarily going to. To our shame, we bend over backwards (or more likely forwards) to accommodate immigrants by giving them special exemption to break laws that conflict with their beliefs.

I'm an Englishman living in Scotland. Without trying to become Scottish, should I accept the culture of the country I've chosen to live in? If I moved to the U.S.A. should I act like I'm still in Britain? The answers to these questions are obvious, so why the fuck should Muslims get away with acting like they're still living in Iran?

merrylander
07-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Hell we have a woman here in Maryland driving around wearing a bourka, freaking accident waiting to happen. She claimed 'religious freedom' yet back where she came from they would stone her if she drove a car.

Sandy G
07-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Ain't these idiotic goombahs ever heard, "When in Rome, Do as the Romans do"...

OvenMaster
07-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Hell we have a woman here in Maryland driving around wearing a bourka, freaking accident waiting to happen. She claimed 'religious freedom' yet back where she came from they would stone her if she drove a car.
Yesterday, a man of Middle Eastern descent with enough jewelry to make him resemble a pimp strolled into our local packed-to-the-rafters Cracker Barrel, followed by two women in full black burqa, eyes lowered, heads down. You should have heard nearly all conversation stop and seen everyone stare... even more so than the woman who half an hour earlier was getting the Heimlich maneuver done on her.

merrylander
07-12-2009, 07:21 AM
Perhaps if their religion would move out of the 7th century . . .

Sandy G
07-12-2009, 08:10 AM
"7th Century" ?!? Hell, Rob, those are the ones who are the forward thinkin' RADICALS...

wajobu
07-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Behavior cloaked in the name of religion is shameful. Those people ("security") were nothing but street thugs. Funny [tragic], the cops weren't prepared to do anything. I don't, however, think that it's the smartest thing in the world to walk into an event like that (with what might be perceived by some as a somewhat provocative T-shirt) and openly confront (even non-violently)...yes, yes, I understand that it's a "right", but I wonder what would happen if it was a Christian Festival and if a Muslim group with cameras walked-in and started asking questions? I'm sure that some would feel threatened.

The antagonists (security) are opportunists [parasites] capitalizing financially (no doubt). In my experience, this is not the rule, but the exception, but it certainly must be watched carefully. Their sense of freedom is very different than our own--I have seen this in my travels.

Look, don't get me wrong...none of this, in my opinion should be happening, and religions should co-exist peacefully, but I understand the history of these movements.

Combwork
07-12-2009, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=wajobu;2568]Behavior cloaked in the name of religion is shameful. Those people ("security") were nothing but street thugs. Funny [tragic], the cops weren't prepared to do anything. I don't, however, think that it's the smartest thing in the world to walk into an event like that (with what might be perceived by some as a somewhat provocative T-shirt) and openly confront (even non-violently)...yes, yes, I understand that it's a "right", but I wonder what would happen if it was a Christian Festival and if a Muslim group with cameras walked-in and started asking questions? I'm sure that some would feel threatened.

Fair point, but the stall they first approached had a sign inviting people to ask questions.

merrylander
07-13-2009, 07:21 AM
We have problems here over in VA with madrasses sponsored by 'our friends, the Saudis' that teach wahabbism and hatred of Christians and Jews, ah but you see we have 'freedom of religion'. If they really want things to be as they were in their homeland then why the fuck didn't they stay there.

JJIII
07-13-2009, 11:50 AM
We have problems here over in VA with madrasses sponsored by 'our friends, tha Saudis' that teah wahabbism and hatred of Christians and Jews, ah but you see we have 'freedom of religion'. If they really want things to be as they were in their homeland then why the fuck didn't they stay there.

"I second that emotion" :D

Charles
07-13-2009, 04:01 PM
We have problems here over in VA with madrasses sponsored by 'our friends, tha Saudis' that teah wahabbism and hatred of Christians and Jews, ah but you see we have 'freedom of religion'. If they really want things to be as they were in their homeland then why the fuck didn't they stay there.

Typical carpetbaggers. Didn't like it where they were, so the came over here.

Now they're busy trying to fuck things up so that it's just like home. Only with THEM running things.

Chas

merrylander
07-14-2009, 06:54 AM
I normally do not care about people's religion, but when one group wants world domination, and that group has a pre 6th century mindset, I get more than a little upset.

Charles
07-14-2009, 05:44 PM
I normally do not care about people's religion, but when one group wants world domination, and that group has a pre 6th century mindset, I get more than a little upset.

I'm not too hep on the "either convert to Islam or have your head lopped off" doctrine that many of them subscribe to either.

Makes the snake kissers look relatively sane.

Chas

wajobu
07-14-2009, 09:08 PM
I have been known to ascribe to the concept of: if you don't like it here--go home!