PDA

View Full Version : Another AK member checking in

Sparkz
12-28-2010, 11:37 AM
Howdy kids! There are a lot of familiar names and faces around here. No small wonder though. I have been lurking on and off for a while and decided that it is time to register. The name has changed but the same old Ultra-Hog has not. That old user name has outlived its usefulness. It originated many, many years ago with a couple of motorcycle forums that I used to participate on, but not so much anymore. Anyway, I will spend some time reading and catching up before posting - at least that is the plan for now. Somehow I suspect that I may stumble on a thing or two that may force a response.

merrylander
12-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the funny farm.

piece-itpete
12-28-2010, 12:17 PM
Howdy!

Pete

noonereal
12-28-2010, 02:52 PM
welcome

BlueStreak
12-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Hows that Realistic Reel to Reel doin'?

d-ray657
12-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Welcome Sparkz. You might as well shoot from the hip like the rest of us.:cool:

Regards,

D-Ray

finnbow
12-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Good day, sir. How do you like me so far?

JJIII
12-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Welcome!

Grumpy
12-29-2010, 05:19 AM
Looking forward to arguing with you :)

Sparkz
12-29-2010, 11:45 AM
Good day, sir. How do you like me so far?

I have been keeping an eye on you for quite a while... Right neighborly, I must say!

Welcome Sparkz. You might as well shoot from the hip like the rest of us.:cool:

Regards,

D-Ray

Of the many holes that I have in my head, two of 'em are ears and only one of 'em is a mouth. I prefer to use 'em in the same way. we'll have to see how that works out 'round here. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to arguing with you :)

Not much for unnecessary arguing. I do like to see how the other side thinks and lives though. Sometimes it is enlightening and sometimes its not, but its always entertaining.

Hows that Realistic Reel to Reel doin'?
Ah, that’s a subject for another time and place but the Readers Digest answer is that it is a work in progress. I got it mechanically going again for now by using a garden hose washer to “rebuild” a deteriorated idler. (Hey, it’s just an old Realistic, right?) There are some electronic issues that are waiting for me to find some time to track down. It’s all good though. It’s a fun project. Thanks!