PDA

View Full Version : Who Exactly Is James Eric Fuller?

djv8ga
01-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Interesting piece about this liberal fruit cake.
http://gregwhoward.com/wordpress/2011/01/who-exactly-is-james-eric-fuller/

CarlV
01-19-2011, 04:43 PM
Sorry, I don't do blogs by anybody or any viewpoint. :)
Here is an article by the traditionally Republican LA Times.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jan/15/nation/la-na-arizona-shooting-threat-20110116
I like to balance their articles with the SF Chronicle, a traditionally Democrat newspaper.

Carl

djv8ga
01-19-2011, 04:47 PM
Sorry, I don't do blogs by anybody or any viewpoint. :)
Here is an article by the traditionally Republican LA Times.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jan/15/nation/la-na-arizona-shooting-threat-20110116
I like to balance their articles with the SF Chronicle, a traditionally Democrat newspaper.

Carl
Yes, I completely understand. I posted this here because of his alleged name change and court case.

mossbacked
01-19-2011, 05:09 PM

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/breaking-man-arrested-for-tea-party-threats-has-questionable-history

I sure does appear that he is the convicted sodomist who changed his name from Prince Eric Fuller to James Eric Fuller on November 24, 1997 when Pima County Arizona court documents are studied.

djv8ga
01-19-2011, 05:15 PM
I would suggest to Mr. Fuller (Prince..LOL!) that he gets the F*@k outa town before this thing goes viral.

Charles
01-19-2011, 06:01 PM
To be fair, I've blamed the wrong people myself whenever I had a case of the ass...and I didn't get shot twice.

I agree he's after the wrong people, but I'll cut him a little slack on this one.

Chas

mossbacked
01-19-2011, 06:08 PM
To be fair, I've blamed the wrong people myself whenever I had a case of the ass...and I didn't get shot twice.

I agree he's after the wrong people, but I'll cut him a little slack on this one.

Chas

Yes, we should cut him some slack. :rolleyes:

Convicted sodomist, who was ordered to pay court costs associated with his crime, who wasted millions of our tax dollars taking a case all the way to the Supreme Court that he should not have to pay those court costs because he was indigent, but lost that case, so consumed more legal resources changing his name to an alias so no one would know that he was really PRINCE Eric Fuller.

Poor guy. Pass me some Kleenex.

djv8ga
01-19-2011, 06:11 PM
This is going to get ugly. He better run real fast to a place like Cali where they like people like him.

Charles
01-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Yes, we should cut him some slack. :rolleyes:

Convicted sodomist, who was ordered to pay court costs associated with his crime, who wasted millions of our tax dollars taking a case all the way to the Supreme Court that he should not have to pay those court costs because he was indigent, but lost that case, so consumed more legal resources changing his name to an alias so no one would know that he was really PRINCE Eric Fuller.

Poor guy. Pass me some Kleenex.

I looked at your links, but this is the 1st I've heard of it.

If they're one and the same as you say I won't look so kindly on him.

Guess I'm slow to pass judgment.

Chas

d-ray657
01-19-2011, 07:25 PM
This is going to get ugly. He better run real fast to a place like Cali where they like people like him.

So, what kind of people are welcome in Arizona? Who meets your standards?

Regards,

D-Ray

djv8ga
01-19-2011, 07:28 PM
Not this guy. He is a lefty scumb who threatens to kill people...like a Nazi. I'm sure you like his type...right D-Ray?
Hell, he could probably go to Kansas and start a church.

d-ray657
01-19-2011, 07:39 PM
Not this guy. He is a lefty scumb who threatens to kill people...like a Nazi. I'm sure you like his type...right D-Ray?
Hell, he could probably go to Kansas and start a church.

You're in rant mode today. I don't know enough about his conviction to have much opinion on the guy. You just mentioned that California likes folks like him. That naturally raised the question what kind of people are welcome in AZ. You have eliminated a very small class of people - those convicted of sodomy. You didn't answer the question about who is welcome there.

I do think that a conversation between him and Phelps would provide some comic relief for those who like absurdity.

Regards,

D-Ray

djv8ga
01-19-2011, 07:46 PM
You're in rant mode today. I don't know enough about his conviction to have much opinion on the guy. You just mentioned that California likes folks like him. That naturally raised the question what kind of people are welcome in AZ. You have eliminated a very small class of people - those convicted of sodomy. You didn't answer the question about who is welcome there.

I do think that a conversation between him and Phelps would provide some comic relief for those who like absurdity.

Regards,

D-Ray
I lived in Cali from 1964-97. That gives me the right to comment on that place IMO. It's not a rant either. Again D-Ray, he is threatening to kill a Tea Party leader. Why are you having a hard time with this. I really think he would fit in better in Kansas now that you mention it.

mossbacked
01-19-2011, 08:11 PM
I lived in Cali from 1964-97. That gives me the right to comment on that place IMO. It's not a rant either. Again D-Ray, he is threatening to kill a Tea Party leader. Why are you having a hard time with this. I really think he would fit in better in Kansas now that you mention it.

Click, Click, Click, "There's no place like home . . ."

d-ray657
01-19-2011, 08:15 PM

When I mentioned rant mode, I was talking about a couple of other thread starters to day that just rant about people.

The guy made a threat. He was arrested. I have no problem with him being arrested for making a threat. Are you suggesting that Beck and Angle or the folks calling for a Second Amendment solution should also be arrested. After all, promoting the violent overthrow of the government is a seditious action.

Regards,

D-Ray

djv8ga
01-19-2011, 08:27 PM
When I mentioned rant mode, I was talking about a couple of other thread starters to day that just rant about people.

The guy made a threat. He was arrested. I have no problem with him being arrested for making a threat. Are you suggesting that Beck and Angle or the folks calling for a Second Amendment solution should also be arrested. After all, promoting the violent overthrow of the government is a seditious action.

Regards,

D-Ray
I wasn't aware that Beck or Angle was at the event...? Please explain. :confused: Speak about ranting about people.

BlueStreak
01-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Is there some reason why I should give a rats ass who this guy is?

So, Arizonas full of whacked out freaks, they're brains having been baked in the sun too long. No surprises there.

Dave

d-ray657
01-20-2011, 09:59 AM
Hey DJ, you might like Kansas more after this. The new Secretary of State, supported by the new Governor, has proposed legislation that would require every Kansas voter to provide proof of citizenship before being allowed to register. They have to go to the extra step of obtaining their birth certificate or a passport.

Regards,

D-Ray

Charles
01-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Hey DJ, you might like Kansas more after this. The new Secretary of State, supported by the new Governor, has proposed legislation that would require every Kansas voter to provide proof of citizenship before being allowed to register. They have to go to the extra step of obtaining their birth certificate or a passport.

Regards,

D-Ray

That is pretty extreme.

Hell, a feller don't even need all of that stuff to be POTUS!!!

Chas

d-ray657
01-20-2011, 01:28 PM
That is pretty extreme.

Chas

I know you're just yanking our chain, but I am quite certain that the document the president has produced is a birth certificate and would satisfy the Kansas requirement. He's smart enough, however, to not be a resident of Kansas.

Regards,

D-Ray

piece-itpete
01-20-2011, 01:41 PM
..like a Nazi.

Good thing you said LIKE a nazi. Because that's OK :p

That is pretty extreme.

Chas

Rotflmao!! Foreign Muslims have infiltrated the highest levels of our government.

Pete

BlueStreak
01-21-2011, 12:36 AM
I know you're just yanking our chain, but I am quite certain that the document the president has produced is a birth certificate and would satisfy the Kansas requirement. He's smart enough, however, to not be a resident of Kansas.

Regards,

D-Ray

Are we forgetting that he did once live there, Don?

http://www.obamakansasheritage.org/

Apparently has some fans there as well.

Dave