PDA

View Full Version : Onward Christian Bikers.

piece-itpete
03-07-2011, 02:27 PM
How folks keep their temper is beyond me. They must be blessed.

http://www.godvine.com/Christian-Veterans-Protect-the-Funeral-of-a-Fallen-Soldier-278.html

Pete

piece-itpete
03-07-2011, 02:49 PM
http://www.patriotguard.org/

I know someone who saw these guys in action in person.

Worthy of donation.

Pete

Charles
03-07-2011, 04:06 PM
How folks keep their temper is beyond me. They must be blessed.

http://www.godvine.com/Christian-Veterans-Protect-the-Funeral-of-a-Fallen-Soldier-278.html

Pete

I'm really surprised that someone hasn't dropped a couple of .308 rounds into the Phelps bunch, resulting in what could be best described as a vivid demonstration of terminal ballistics.

Karma for louts.

Chas

BlueStreak
03-08-2011, 01:50 AM
Now, that's how ya do it. Fight protest with counter protest. Good on 'em.

We had those Westboro loons here last year. They protested at the Beth Israel Temple, the local LGBT advocacy, and at the main gates of Norfolk Naval Station. There was no violence, except one elderly Jewish woman did get in their faces. She held up her arm, so you could see the numbers tattooed to her forearm. She pointed at the tattoo and said, "We survived Hitler, and we'll survive you too!"

Dave

Grumpy
03-08-2011, 05:30 AM
I salute those bikers for the fine job they are doing. Phelps can rot in hell !

merrylander
03-08-2011, 08:20 AM
I salute those bikers for the fine job they are doing. Phelps can rot in hell !

I'm not sure that Lucifer would have him, even the devil has his limits.

piece-itpete
03-08-2011, 09:38 AM
She pointed at the tattoo and said, "We survived Hitler, and we'll survive you too!"

Dave

That is AWESOME. Good on her!

Pete

Zeke
03-08-2011, 03:53 PM
I completely disagree with her position in this matter, but I used to work for Margie Phelps when I worked in a Maximum Custody Correctional Facility for the State of Kansas.

I will say this: I have never known anyone who managed to keep work and personal lives as strictly separate as she could. At work, she was an intelligent pro. It doesn't surprise me that she was the representative mouthpiece with the SCOTUS.

What I don't get is how you can be intellectually brilliant and a wingnut at the same time.

Charles
03-08-2011, 04:51 PM
I completely disagree with her position in this matter, but I used to work for Margie Phelps when I worked in a Maximum Custody Correctional Facility for the State of Kansas.

I will say this: I have never known anyone who managed to keep work and personal lives as strictly separate as she could. At work, she was an intelligent pro. It doesn't surprise me that she was the representative mouthpiece with the SCOTUS.

What I don't get is how you can be intellectually brilliant and a wingnut at the same time.

Interesting.

Chas

merrylander
03-09-2011, 07:15 AM

Zeke it appears to be very easy, that was one of the things that shocked me when I first joined Mensa. I guess I was a naive 35 year old and could not understand how anyone with that much wet stuff between the ears could be a bigot. But hey even Shockley, the Bell Labs guy was. I quqit after the first year and never looked back.

I saw her on TV and she has somehow been so brainwashed by that nutcase of a father that she honestly seems to think they are saving all of us.