PDA

View Full Version : Another gem from Newt, the GOP's foremost intellectual

finnbow
03-31-2011, 07:02 PM
“I have two grandchildren — Maggie is 11, Robert is 9. I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they’re my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American.”

Palin and Bachmann are started to seem smarter by the day. (relatively speaking, of course).:eek:

mac mini
03-31-2011, 07:42 PM
[I]“I have two grandchildren — Maggie is 11, Robert is 9. I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they’re my age they will be in a secular atheist country, ...:

I'll personally thank God if we reach that day.

noonereal
03-31-2011, 08:52 PM
i'll personally thank god if we reach that day.

:d

d-ray657
03-31-2011, 11:30 PM
“I have two grandchildren — Maggie is 11, Robert is 9. I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they’re my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American.”

Palin and Bachmann are started to seem smarter by the day. (relatively speaking, of course).:eek:

Steward did a pretty good job of demonstrating the folly of the Newt's mental toot.

Newt want's a secular nation run by religious extremists, but they have to be the right extremists.

Regards,

D-Ray

BlueStreak
04-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Newts an ass. Always bellowing a bunch of religious hullabaloo. Then one examines his personal life..........................Adulterer.

As for the rest of my comment, read the signature below.

0351-USMC
12-22-2011, 12:50 PM
I'll personally thank God if we reach that day.

WTF..........:confused:

Care to expand mac mini.....

BlueStreak
12-22-2011, 04:55 PM
WTF..........:confused:

Care to expand mac mini.....

America has always been a secular nation. You can't have religious freedom and NOT be a secular nation. It's impossible. The opposite of secularism is theocracy. Theocracies do not allow anyone the choice to hold beliefs outside the state endorsed religion. That is not freedom. A secular society does not care what beliefs you hold, and favors no particular religion. That IS freedom.

Newtie is an idiot and an insufferable, pompous and hypocritical ass.

Dave

Dondilion
12-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Newt is always shooting off some grandiose crap.

Wasillaguy
12-22-2011, 05:22 PM
Steward did a pretty good job of demonstrating the folly of the Newt's mental toot.

Newt want's a secular nation run by religious extremists, but they have to be the right extremists.

Regards,

D-Ray

So which religious extremists do we prefer- the ones that butcher little boys penises, or the ones that cut off little girls clitoris' and sew their vagina closed?

epifanatic
12-22-2011, 05:35 PM
So which religious extremists do we prefer- the ones that butcher little boys penises, or the ones that cut off little girls clitoris' and sew their vagina closed?

none of the above

finnbow
12-22-2011, 06:06 PM

...or the one in Rome that has run a worldwide pedophilia ring for decades? Same diff.

d-ray657
12-22-2011, 06:25 PM
none of the above

Hey! I was gonna say that.:mad: :D

Regards,

D-Ray

piece-itpete
12-23-2011, 07:56 AM
How about one that randomly enslaves and kills its' own citizens?

Pete

BlueStreak
12-23-2011, 02:50 PM
none of the above

The most reasonable response to date.

Kudos.

Dave