PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrails? hahahahahaha!!!

stereorob2.0
04-23-2011, 11:59 PM
ive heard alot of dumb theroys but this one takes the cake. chemtrails? from jets spraying poison on us? dont get me wrong, the govt. is a seedy slimy un-trustworthy entety but still. can anyone back this theroy up??

BlueStreak
04-24-2011, 01:49 AM
ive heard alot of dumb theroys but this one takes the cake. chemtrails? from jets spraying poison on us? dont get me wrong, the govt. is a seedy slimy un-trustworthy entety but still. can anyone back this theroy up??

I'm thinking some must have fallen into the stroller when you were an infant.
That would explain a thing or two.

Dave

CarlV
04-24-2011, 02:40 PM
can anyone back this theroy up??

Probably, unless you got it from Fox News, then nobody can. :)

Carl

noonereal
04-24-2011, 03:16 PM
probably, unless you got it from fox news, then nobody can. :)

carl

:d ...

Fast_Eddie
04-25-2011, 09:39 AM
can anyone back this theroy up??

It is well established. It is as thoroughly documented as lower taxes increasing government revenue. It's as much a fact as the Bush tax cuts sparking an economic boom like the world has never seen.

That's stuff you can believe in. Not like that unsubstantiated "Global Warming" BS. Yeah, and evolution. Like, what evidence is there for that nonsense?

Krazygrrl
10-26-2011, 07:54 AM
I heard about this imbecilic theory a while back. Talk about a smile every time someone mentions it. ;)

simi
10-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Actually, there may be something to this.. mostly spraying aluminum and barium to control rainfall. Some speculate to either flood, or dry out large areas of a country to wreck their economy.

There's been a few symposiums held by scientists discussing this, and recently Monsanto has come out with an aluminum resistant seed.. and why would this be needed?

The most recent Symposium was held in Maui last month, and some very well respected scientists were involved. I had read a very interesting 5 page article they had written up detailing a lot of the high points, but I can't find it again...

Here is one small blurb I could find though...
http://concernedvoices.blogspot.com/2011/09/maui-chemtrailgeoengineering-symposium.html

If you don't think this hasn't been done, you need to look back during the cold war times when they were spraying from high altitudes over the US to study how chemical warfare could be used, and how the clouds would travel and fall over a large area. This has been proven and admitted to in senate hearings back in 77

One more thing to consider. Some very true facts in this. http://aircrap.org/government-admits-secretly-spraying-poison-on-us/33135/

If you think you're government cares about you enough to not use you as a guinea pig, then I got some blackened money I need you to transfer for me.

Krazygrrl
10-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Actually, there may be something to this.. mostly spraying aluminum and barium to control rainfall. Some speculate to either flood, or dry out large areas of a country to wreck their economy.

There's been a few symposiums held by scientists discussing this, and recently Monsanto has come out with an aluminum resistant seed.. and why would this be needed?

The most recent Symposium was held in Maui last month, and some very well respected scientists were involved. I had read a very interesting 5 page article they had written up detailing a lot of the high points, but I can't find it again...

Here is one small blurb I could find though...
http://concernedvoices.blogspot.com/2011/09/maui-chemtrailgeoengineering-symposium.html

If you don't think this hasn't been done, you need to look back during the cold war times when they were spraying from high altitudes over the US to study how chemical warfare could be used, and how the clouds would travel and fall over a large area. This has been proven and admitted to in senate hearings back in 77

One more thing to consider. Some very true facts in this. http://aircrap.org/government-admits-secretly-spraying-poison-on-us/33135/

If you think you're government cares about you enough to not use you as a guinea pig, then I got some blackened money I need you to transfer for me.

LOL!!!!! I am dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simi
10-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Also, here's something worth reading to really make you stop and think a few about this.

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/shieldproject.html

simi
10-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Laugh all you want Krazy, but they have done it before, so why not now?

Here's a list of proven and declassified information..

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59987/pg1

They covered Vietnam in Agent Orange.. and my father and some friends have had issues because of it....

Krazygrrl
10-26-2011, 03:27 PM
Laugh all you want Krazy, but they have done it before, so why not now?

Here's a list of proven and declassified information..

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59987/pg1

They covered Vietnam in Agent Orange.. and my father and some friends have had issues because of it....

Look:

(1) jet engine makes exhaust

(2) exhaust is hot

(3) hot exhaust mixes with cold air in stratosphere

(4) condensation is formed

I am sorry to hear about your father and his friends, I wish them well That is unfortunate what happened to them. The mass spraying in Vietnam, is akin to crop dusting, not the claimed "chemtrails".

There is no such thing as "chemtrails", the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy. :eek: Santa Claus, however, is a different matter entirely ;)

d-ray657
10-26-2011, 03:37 PM
There is no such thing as "chemtrails", the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy. :eek: Santa Claus, however, is a different matter entirely ;)

You left out the Laffer Curve. :rolleyes:

Regards,

D-Ray

simi
10-26-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm not saying every time I see a plane and a contrail they are spraying. I'd bet less than .01% of the trails in the sky are chem and not con.. but you better believe it is being done. It has been done, and they have tested seeding clouds to alter the weather.

Not as much as some of the real baty conspiricy theorists would like to belive and wish, but is there a chance and a small amount of evidence they are spraying and testing.. you're damn right there is... if you don't belive there is, then you're not thinking with a very open mind and you must believe big brother is your true lover..

Krazygrrl
10-26-2011, 04:08 PM
I'm not saying every time I see a plane and a contrail they are spraying. I'd bet less than .01% of the trails in the sky are chem and not con.. but you better believe it is being done. It has been done, and they have tested seeding clouds to alter the weather.

Not as much as some of the real baty conspiricy theorists would like to belive and wish, but is there a chance and a small amount of evidence they are spraying and testing.. you're damn right there is... if you don't belive there is, then you're not thinking with a very open mind and you must believe big brother is your true lover..

Spraying? Spraying what? Who is "they"? Why are they spraying? Where is this "spraying" supposedly coming from? Which aircraft? When did these "chemtrails" supposedly first appear?

There is no evidence for "chemtrails". What possible motivation would there be to "spray" these things? Do you think that "they" are doing it to alter our DNA to make the world more compliant for the NWO or an extraterrestrial invasion, or both?

What do you mean with: "You must believe big brother is your true lover."

Were the Saturn-Apollo flights to the Moon faked? :eek:

painter
10-26-2011, 05:10 PM

I'm with SIMI on this one. It's evident in the countryside more so than cities.
Maybe people who believe... are more tuned-in to nature. Like the growing absence of toads and bees. I believe.

simi
10-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Have you not looked at any of the links I've posted?

They, being scientific researchers and also the government...

Do I believe they are spraying us with mind or DNA altering drugs? NO, but, anything is possible

Do I believe we are being used as test subjects with inert or marking kinds of chemicals? Possibly. We have been before.

Do I believe they are researching weather and geoengineering along with bioengineering theories? Most certainly.

Do I believe they have thought about using this to kill, harm, or alter human populations, I'd be a fool if I didn't believe it. It's been proven they have done the research before with these exact things in mind.

Do I believe they are doing it with the thought of geo and bio warfare in mind, Absolutely.

I've read about this stuff for years. I've given you some links to research some of the
information and data that is out there. I am not a fanatic about it, but I inform myself and base my conclusions and decisions the best I can and try to pick the facts from the fiction.

I'm not a tin foil hat wearing fanatic, but I am not dumb and naive about these things like the government would hope their people are. They got caught on this before, and I know they wouldn't quit their research because of it.

Like I said, I've given you some fairly good links to read and start forming your own conclusions and a place to start to allow you to search for pieces of it you find important to trying to find the truth. If you believe there is no such thing as a chem-trail made up of any substance other than water vapor, then you should just go back and plant your head in the sand and forget you've ever heard about it.

bhunter
10-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Have you not looked at any of the links I've posted?

They, being scientific researchers and also the government...

Do I believe they are spraying us with mind or DNA altering drugs? NO, but, anything is possible

Do I believe we are being used as test subjects with inert or marking kinds of chemicals? Possibly. We have been before.

Do I believe they are researching weather and geoengineering along with bioengineering theories? Most certainly.

Do I believe they have thought about using this to kill, harm, or alter human populations, I'd be a fool if I didn't believe it. It's been proven they have done the research before with these exact things in mind.

Do I believe they are doing it with the thought of geo and bio warfare in mind, Absolutely.

I've read about this stuff for years. I've given you some links to research some of the
information and data that is out there. I am not a fanatic about it, but I inform myself and base my conclusions and decisions the best I can and try to pick the facts from the fiction.

I'm not a tin foil hat wearing fanatic, but I am not dumb and naive about these things like the government would hope their people are. They got caught on this before, and I know they wouldn't quit their research because of it.

Like I said, I've given you some fairly good links to read and start forming your own conclusions and a place to start to allow you to search for pieces of it you find important to trying to find the truth. If you believe there is no such thing as a chem-trail made up of any substance other than water vapor, then you should just go back and plant your head in the sand and forget you've ever heard about it.

I'm with Simi on this one. There is a history of this behavior, namely, the atomic tests on soldiers, the LSD experiments, and the biological aerosol dispersant tests on San Francisco. These are all well known events that occurred courtesy of our ever vigilant government. I would suspect that the prospect of such experiments would increase as the potential use of those agents increases. That is precisely what we have now with the terror threat.

painter
10-26-2011, 06:09 PM
Some time ago I read an article about our water supply that stuck with me.
Having to do with birth control pills taken by women and entering the water supply via sewage. That in fact...most meds are not cleared from our drinking water.
Hormones in our drinking water??? If true... we could all go the other way...if you know what I mean. Our health department has a collecting day for out dated meds and specifically states NOT to flush them.
While this may sound crazy to some of you...think again. Who knew medical patches could dispense meds through the skin??? Just saying...

simi
10-26-2011, 06:09 PM
Ya know.. I'd be even more worried if my government wasn't doing the research and testing... however, I'm not happy they did use toxic chemicals and radiation on the US population before without our best interests in mind.

If there is a way the government can think of creating mass extinction, I can promise you they've through of it, tested it, and kept it all quiet.

simi
10-26-2011, 06:11 PM
They contantly test water at water treatment plants for THC, Cocaine, meth, and many other illegal drugs to get a grasp on how high the usage is in a particular area.. no, that stuff isn't all cleaned out before it makes it back to our taps either.

Charles
10-26-2011, 06:11 PM
I've read about them. Sounds over the top to me.

But nothing surprises me any more.

BTW, the corn pad I put on my little toe for sure works. I can walk again.

Chas

Charles
10-26-2011, 06:19 PM
Some time ago I read an article about our water supply that stuck with me.
Having to do with birth control pills taken by women and entering the water supply via sewage. That in fact...most meds are not cleared from our drinking water.
Hormones in our drinking water??? If true... we could all go the other way...if you know what I mean. Our health department has a collecting day for out dated meds and specifically states NOT to flush them.
While this may sound crazy to some of you...think again. Who knew medical patches could dispense meds through the skin??? Just saying...

Makes one wonder about eating livestock which have been feed growth hormones or genetically modified plants...doesn't it?

Chas

finnbow
10-26-2011, 07:04 PM
I used to see chemical trails back in the old days of Orange Sunshine.:cool:

simi
10-26-2011, 07:14 PM
I remember some pretty wicked Carnival Tickets.. and doing 6 of them in a night didn' help matters.. the world really was flat at one point....

d-ray657
10-26-2011, 07:54 PM
Makes one wonder about eating livestock which have been feed growth hormones or genetically modified plants...doesn't it?

Chas

I don't know about you folks, but I can hardly wait until I can see out of the third eye growing on my forehead.

Regards,

D-Ray

epifanatic
10-26-2011, 09:40 PM
I don't know about you folks, but I can hardly wait until I can see out of the third eye growing on my forehead.

Regards,

D-Ray

Yeah, and the lactating will come in handy also.:eek:

painter
10-26-2011, 10:02 PM

Chas

Indeed....
http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_5543.cfm

Krazygrrl
10-27-2011, 08:14 AM
I've read about them. Sounds over the top to me.

But nothing surprises me any more.

BTW, the corn pad I put on my little toe for sure works. I can walk again.

Chas

Chas.. NO!!! not that corn pad!!!
Don't you know that is an evil tracking and mind control device, for the NEW WORLD ORDER, that works on the molecular level? You used the third one on the right, from that package you bought on Ebay didn't you? :eek:

The NWO, whose strings are being pulled by an elementary school janitor in Cleveland, who is taking his orders from Darth Vader on the Death Star, who in turn answers to the Borg Queen, who is supervised by Dr. "Buzz" Aldrin, who is overseen by "Suzi" (that is an alias of course) an eight year old third grade student that runs a lemonade stand at an undisclosed location near Sherman Avenue in Burkburnett, Texas, who in turn reports directly to me...

............. Damn, I wasn't supposed to revel the last layer. :o YOU will disregard what have seen or I will send the Teletubbies, all four of them, after you to make sure that you will keep silent about my "true" identity as even I have others that pull my strings like a marionette.... ;)

merrylander
10-27-2011, 08:20 AM
I am Dyslexic of Borg - your ass will be laminated.

simi
10-27-2011, 08:20 AM
Oh crap.. I just spoke too soon in that other thread.. about the supposed lefty radical..

I only see one person around here that seem a littl off their rocker, since I guess truths and facts might be more than their small minds can handle..

Ya know.. I'm starting to think the same underware is worn by two certain people around here.. need to get a look at some IP numbers to know for sure..