PDA

View Full Version : Taking over a nation

cabinover
08-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Let's see if I can do this. Borrowed from another site but it's pretty foreshadowing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk

Tried to put it in it's own little box but that didn't work.

noonereal
08-06-2009, 05:27 PM
good link, no surprise but important to be aware of

cabinover
08-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Pretty scary isn't it?

Charles
08-06-2009, 06:04 PM
good link, no surprise but important to be aware of

Wasn't that G. Edward Griffin conducting that interview? The same crazy bastard who wrote "The Creature from Jekyll Island", which I started a thread on over under "Conspiracy Theory's", with no takers? The same fruitcake who not only was a speechwriter for Curtis LeMay when he ran with George Wallace...but a member of the John Birch Society?

I truly am shocked that someone such as this could produce anything that you would consider "important to be aware of".

Lay that "Newsweak" down and open up yer pea brain, they's hope for 'ya yet, buddy.

Chas

noonereal
08-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Wasn't that G. Edward Griffin conducting that interview? The same crazy bastard who wrote "The Creature from Jekyll Island", which I started a thread on over under "Conspiracy Theory's", with no takers? The same fruitcake who not only was a speechwriter for Curtis LeMay when he ran with George Wallace...but a member of the John Birch Society?

I truly am shocked that someone such as this could produce anything that you would consider "important to be aware of".

Lay that "Newsweak" down and open up yer pea brain, they's hope for 'ya yet, buddy.

Chas

LOL, but let's face it Hitler used mass pycology, why would other governments not try?

Charles
08-06-2009, 06:54 PM
LOL, but let's face it Hitler used mass pycology, why would other governments not try?

I fear that our masters are looking out for their best interests, and not ours.

And they said it couldn't happen here. It's been happening every since the earth cooled.

People...too stupid to realize just how smart they can be.

Chas

noonereal
08-06-2009, 06:56 PM
agree again

merrylander
08-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Because they do not think for themselves and merely accept whatever their particular media would have them believe. I managed to get several chapters read while having the car serviced, I would recommend "Dangerous Games - The uses and abuses of history" by Margaret MacMillan. She explains how in many instances people 're-wrote' history to serve their own ends.

noonereal
08-07-2009, 11:02 AM
I have come across many books such as that. (don't ask me there names)

Is that any different the the Rove inspired tactics of today?

Charles
08-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Personally, I was disappointed the first time I saw, and listened to, Karl Rove.

He reminded me more of the sneakin' Deacon down at the Baptist Church than of Beezlebub.

Chas

noonereal
08-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Personally, I was disappointed the first time I saw, and listened to, Karl Rove.

He reminded me more of the sneakin' Deacon down at the Baptist Church than of Beezlebub.

Chas

Rove and Carville and all their followers who work to distort and lie are THE BIGGEST PROBLEM in our country.

Twodogs
08-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Rove and Carville and all their followers who work to distort and lie are THE BIGGEST PROBLEM in our country.

OK, so Rove has a weight problem. There's no need for name calling.

Charles
08-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Yeah, but at least Carville was a Cajun...and married to Mary Matlin. I'd say go figure...but the answer is as plain as the nose on your face.

Don't know whether Carville would want to take a john boat up in the swamp to visit his brethren any more...gator's might get 'em.

Chas

Twodogs
08-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Yeah, but at least Carville was a Cajun...and married to Mary Matlin. I'd say go figure...but the answer is as plain as the nose on your face.

Don't know whether Carville would want to take a john boat up in the swamp to visit his brethren any more...gator's might get 'em.

Chas

Damn, I wonder if she actually slept with that goofy lookin bastard.:eek:

noonereal
08-07-2009, 06:21 PM
OK, so Rove has a weight problem. There's no need for name calling.

Stupid humor.

Just what I like, :D

good post, thanks

Charles
08-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Damn, I wonder if she actually slept with that goofy lookin bastard.:eek:

Well, they are two peas in a pod.

Chas

Sandy G
08-07-2009, 08:00 PM
James Carville reminds me of a Space Alien...The reason Mary Matalin don't mind him is that SHE reminds me of a addled Crack Ho...She don't know any better...Karl Rove is the smart fat kid that EVVERBUDDY picked on in grade school...See what happens when somebody is warped like that at an early age ? Why does Michelle-Ma-Belle look extremely P!ssed-off all the time ? Michelle, Honey-Chile, you THERE. You even beat Weezie in her "Dee-lux appotment in the sky..." Smile a little, girlfriend....

painter
08-07-2009, 08:05 PM
James Carville reminds me of a Space Alien...The reason Mary Matalin don't mind him is that SHE reminds me of a addled Crack Ho...She don't know any better...Karl Rove is the smart fat kid that EVVERBUDDY picked on in grade school...See what happens when somebody is warped like that at an early age ? Why does Michelle-Ma-Belle look extremely P!ssed-off all the time ? Michelle, Honey-Chile, you THERE. You even beat Weezie in her "Dee-lux appotment in the sky..." Smile a little, girlfriend....

:D:D:D:D Thanks Sandy I needed that !

Charles
08-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Actually, Michelle has a look in her eyes that remind me of myself, back in my 20's, after I worked for a couple of weeks in the hot sun, carrying big, heavy things, and the prick I worked for didn't pay me. And it happened more than once.

The way her ship came in, she outta be grinnin' like a possum eatin' shit. She has no call to have a case of the ass...reckon she's never seen hard times.

Chas

noonereal
08-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Actually, Michelle has a look in her eyes that remind me of myself, back in my 20's, after I worked for a couple of weeks in the hot sun, carrying big, heavy things, and the prick I worked for didn't pay me. And it happened more than once.

The way her ship came in, she outta be grinnin' like a possum eatin' shit. She has no call to have a case of the ass...reckon she's never seen hard times.

Chas

Not surprisingly I disagree.

I have most definitely seen that "I am oppressed and mad as hell look" on her face and I have always resented it. That being said, ever since her husband was elected I have not seen it. I believe she honestly forgave American for the discrimination she "felt" she received.
I also think that this subject is avoided far to much. The women was a racist, it took her husband's election to the highest office in the land to cure it and we as a country we just ignore it. We should be talking about it.

merrylander
08-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Analyze the sentence "For the first time I am REALLY proud of my country" Does not mean she did not take pride in it before. As to having "felt" she was discriminated against, believe me it is still alive and well here. My 84 year old neighbour uses the N word to describe the president. Personally I was upset when I first heard the newscasts until I actually saw what she actually said and not what the media first reported. This is why I suggest we not believe everything we get from the media and nothing from the internet blogs, most posters there are anonymous so will say anything. Not that our libel laws are worth "A bucket of warm spit" to quote Alban Barkley, even if he was referring to something else.:rolleyes:

She had two strikes against her from the getgo, she is black and a woman.

I am proud of this country too, but not to the point that I will not see its faults and strive to correct them in any way that I can. I will leave you with a quotation from a wise Frenchman, Etienne De Grellet.

"I shall pass through this world but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do, let me do it now; let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again"

Admirable concept not that it is always possible to live up to it.