PDA

View Full Version : Been noticably absent

Grumpy
08-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Sorry but cups been spilling over with many other projects keeping me busy. I have to have some "spare" time to bitch and moan about our elected morons in the very near future. In the mean time can you folks cover me :o

Charles
08-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Sorry but cups been spilling over with many other projects keeping me busy. I have to have some "spare" time to bitch and moan about our elected morons in the very near future. In the mean time can you folks cover me :o

Telly you what, Grumpy, I wish you would. I'm beginning to think that this forum belongs to Noonereal, TwoDogs, and myself. Painter took her ball and went home, and apparently Merrylander has reclused himself. Perhaps we've become too civilized, it was more fun when everybody was poking a stick in the other guy's eye.

I'm almost becoming embarrassed, as almost every current topic is ended by yours truly.

PLEASE, someone knock me off of my perch!!!

Chas

Sandy G
08-19-2009, 06:32 AM
I'm still here, too...

Grumpy
08-19-2009, 08:30 AM
As soon as a couple of these other projects are closer to completion we are going to take an ad or two out in some local papers to see if that will drive some traffic here.

stereocuuple
08-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Eric has plenty of spare time and nothing to do with it but bitch and moan. I'm sure he would be glad to pick up some of the slack.:D

Kamakiri
08-20-2009, 01:48 PM
I've been kinda the same the last week.....work's got me doing a few things, and a certain lady's been keeping me busy too :D

Charles
08-20-2009, 03:35 PM
I've been kinda the same the last week.....work's got me doing a few things, and a certain lady's been keeping me busy too :D

A worthy endeavor, and a little hard work never hurt anyone.

Chas

merrylander
08-25-2009, 08:16 AM
I have been trying to clear a backlog of stuff here as well as being harassed by that bitch of a neighbour over five little cats that are a joy to watch but she would kill them if she could. Someone win me a lottos and I will put a six foot fence around the whole property as well as a solid steel gate. Then I will cheerfully tell the world to perform an impossible sex act.

Charles
08-25-2009, 02:45 PM
I have been trying to clear a backlog of stuff here as well as being harassed by that bitch of a neighbour over five little cats that are a joy to watch but she would kill them if she could. Someone win me a lottos and I will put a six foot fence around the whole property as well as a solid steel gate. Then I will cheerfully tell the world to perform an impossible sex act.

Good to see you back, Sir.

And I can understand you feelings towards pain it the ass neighbors. I've had some real dandys.

Latest notable experience was with the neighbors across the street. Caught me going to the post office while it was raining and asked if I could help them air up a flat on their POS car. I backed my work van across the street so they could use my compressor (got soaking wet doing this), and the lousy SOB's stole a $170 Skilsaw out of the back of it while I wasn't looking.

On a positive note, the vast majority of people are as good as gold.

Chas