PDA

View Full Version : This really pisses me off

hillbilly
08-28-2009, 12:57 AM
If I was in charge ... shit like this would not get a chance to go to prison.They'd be led out of the courtroom, strait to the gallow to hang .. just like old days. Naw, the bastard and his wife didn't kill her, but they are not worth keeping up on tax dollars. :mad:

My heart goes out to this poor girl who was taken 18 years ago at age 11, and forced to live all these years hidden in a backyard and bear her kidnappers children .. while she was just a child herself :mad:

This bastard has a history, and the system didn't keep tabs on this guy. After being in trouble twice before and even kidnapping before and serving time, he gets away with this for 18 damn years before he gets caught again. Now that 11 year old girl is a 29 year old woman, free at last ... with an 11 year old and a 15 year old child she was forced to have for him. His wife was also arrested too, but both outta be hanged for this crime.

-God-Bless-Her-And-Family-.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090828/ap_on_re_us/us_kidnapped_girl_found

noonereal
08-28-2009, 07:40 AM
Absolutely a capital crime.

If we as a sociaty are going to execute people it should be public.

merrylander
08-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Perhaps if we returned to the noose, rather difficult to set up a gas chamber or electric chair in the town square. But then you have the problem of sometimes executing innocent people given the fact that juries are not always perfect.

And what about the neighbor who looked the other way? Is he guilty of aiding and abetting?

painter
08-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Rope is cheap and can be used again. Lawyers make criminals in court look like choir boys. I have no sympathy for evil people.

Sandy G
08-28-2009, 09:30 AM
We've had a pretty horrific one down in Knoxville...A carjacking gone horribly wrong. 2 innocent kids, out on a date, got sidetracked to the wrong place at the wrong time. Bunch of hobgoblins attacked, beat, raped & tortured them, eventually killing them both. 4 hobgoblins caught, 1st ones' trial ended this week, life w/o possibility of parole. General concensus was that he shoulda got the death penalty. Maybe we'll get lucky on the other 3...The girl was forced to drink bleach, & also had it poured in her vagina to remove traces of DNA...And it got worse from there.

stereocuuple
08-28-2009, 12:18 PM
we are doomed! that is all.

noonereal
08-28-2009, 03:12 PM
We've had a pretty horrific one down in Knoxville...A carjacking gone horribly wrong. 2 innocent kids, out on a date, got sidetracked to the wrong place at the wrong time. Bunch of hobgoblins attacked, beat, raped & tortured them, eventually killing them both. 4 hobgoblins caught, 1st ones' trial ended this week, life w/o possibility of parole. General concensus was that he shoulda got the death penalty. Maybe we'll get lucky on the other 3...The girl was forced to drink bleach, & also had it poured in her vagina to remove traces of DNA...And it got worse from there.

This post should have came with a "disturbing" warning.

A case like this deserves not only the death penalty but a torturous one.

Charles
08-28-2009, 04:53 PM

Damn, Sandy, you know how to paint a pretty picture.

Things of this nature bring out the VERY dark side of my personality, I'll let it go at that.

This has actually put me in a bad mood.
Chas

Sandy G
08-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Google "Christian-Newsom Murders" if you wanna blow-by blow. It is hard for me as a sane person-Well, RELATIVELY sane-to believe that in 21st century America such depraved brutality could exist. I watched part of the trial of Letatius Cobbins, the 1st hobgoblin, & just his smirking, arrogant, "F!ck You" attitude about the whole thing should have earned him the death penalty...The girl was stuffed in a trash can, apparently still alive, in utter agony from repeatedly being raped, beaten, sodomised, & then the deal w/the bleach...Of course, these hooligans, its the usual okey doke w/them-Poor, raised by a drug-loving mother in the projects, absent/no father....the same "Its not THEIR fault" apologist, bullchit spiel we've all heard 1000 times...

merrylander
08-29-2009, 07:07 AM
Except that there is a lady in this group I would tell you what I would do to that lot, it would not be pretty.

Sandy G
08-29-2009, 07:31 AM
Yeah, y'all don't even wanna KNOW what I'd like to do to 'em...

painter
08-29-2009, 08:10 AM
Gentlemen/Ladies...whats happening? Am I wrong or is there MORE sexual violence being commited against women and children?
I am a loss to understand.

noonereal
08-29-2009, 08:15 AM
Most studies show that this is not the case. (thankfully)
What is considerably different is our awareness.

Sandy G
08-29-2009, 08:43 AM
You're prolly right, there may not be any more, its just we hear about it a lot more readily now...I'm surprised this hasn't got more play than it has, they're trying to work the "Race" angle on it...The victims were white, not upper-class, but just from good, hard-working families, the defendants are all black, poor, products of "Da Hood". I think what has got people so stirred up is the incredibly violent nature of these murders, the senselessness of it all.

merrylander
08-29-2009, 11:00 AM
Regardless of the statistics I feel it is more than just 'awareness', what is nerve wracking is to check on how many 'registered' pedophiles are living closer than you would like. People think we are odd because the doors are locked at all times, except for when we step outside. The reason is that beating up on older people has become the latest pastime here. They just put a guy in for life with no chance of parole for attacking four widows.

I can easily believe that young people are also targetted. A young man and his girlfriend were hijacked, the locked him in the trunk while assulting his girlfriend. One slight consolation is that these perps will find out just what rape means when they toss them in jail.

Charles
08-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Regardless of the statistics I feel it is more than just 'awareness', what is nerve wracking is to check on how many 'registered' pedophiles are living closer than you would like. People think we are odd because the doors are locked at all times, except for when we step outside. The reason is that beating up on older people has become the latest pastime here. They just put a guy in for life with no chance of parole for attacking four widows.

I can easily believe that young people are also targetted. A young man and his girlfriend were hijacked, the locked him in the trunk while assulting his girlfriend. One slight consolation is that these perps will find out just what rape means when they toss them in jail.

Well, we still don't lock our doors except when we're on vacation. But No.1 dog (miniature American Eskimo) will wake the dead if anything out of the ordinary happens.

About 20 yrs ago my wife and myself went fishing in a local creek, waded quite a ways up it before we returned. When we got back to the road, we discovered a gang of maybe 15 rough looking toughs were having a beer party, had our way blocked, and my old van blocked in also. They didn't look very friendly whenever they 1st saw us.

But it happened that both of us were carrying revolvers in shoulder rigs. Once we got close enough for them to see that we were armed, they made complete asses of themselves moving their vehicles for us, almost kissing our asses trying to be polite. I'm sure had we not been armed they would have not been nearly so accommodating. And my wife agrees with me.

Amazing how something as mundane as a hog leg in a shoulder holster tends to make people more agreeable.

Chas

stereocuuple
08-29-2009, 11:54 PM
Well put, Chas

Erin

Grumpy
08-30-2009, 07:48 AM
Anytime I start to rethink my stance on the death penalty a story like this comes along.

Hang this fucker by his balls over a tank full of sharks and then shoot his balls off !

noonereal
08-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Anytime I start to rethink my stance on the death penalty a story like this comes along.

Hang this fucker by his balls over a tank full of sharks and then shoot his balls off !

Exactly, there is a time and place for the death penalty, it's just hard to draw a line.

As I said this is a no brainer for a torturous prolonged public death

chuckworkb
08-30-2009, 05:11 PM
Perhaps if we returned to the noose, rather difficult to set up a gas chamber or electric chair in the town square. But then you have the problem of sometimes executing innocent people given the fact that juries are not always perfect.

And what about the neighbor who looked the other way? Is he guilty of aiding and abetting?

Nothing is perfect, there are errors in everything we do.
In my opinion, anyone who is found guilty of this type of crime to a child should get the firing squad. Actually, if I had my way I would let the victims shoot the scum if they wanted to. No need to feed, and house these kinds of animals, for 40 years in prison, just get rid of them.

REgarding the neighbor. He didn't aid and abet, his just ignored the whole thing. His actions sure speak volumes about how many folks today, just don't want to get involved. They are afraid of the lawsuits that might happen as a result of their involvement. The wife didn't have to listen to him, she could have had a mind of her own and called the cops.

So many folks made mistakes here. It is sad really. I hope she gets some good counseling for her and the two girls, and can work through this and lead a happy life from here on out. If that is even possible after what she has been through.

stereocuuple
08-30-2009, 05:21 PM

yeah one at a time with a .22

chuckworkb
08-30-2009, 05:45 PM
yeah one at a time with a .22

And use someone with bad aim, so it takes longer.

stereocuuple
08-30-2009, 06:03 PM
Google "Christian-Newsom Murders" if you wanna blow-by blow. It is hard for me as a sane person-Well, RELATIVELY sane-to believe that in 21st century America such depraved brutality could exist. I watched part of the trial of Letatius Cobbins, the 1st hobgoblin, & just his smirking, arrogant, "F!ck You" attitude about the whole thing should have earned him the death penalty...The girl was stuffed in a trash can, apparently still alive, in utter agony from repeatedly being raped, beaten, sodomised, & then the deal w/the bleach...Of course, these hooligans, its the usual okey doke w/them-Poor, raised by a drug-loving mother in the projects, absent/no father....the same "Its not THEIR fault" apologist, bullchit spiel we've all heard 1000 times...

i just read this report in another fourm that by the way i like very much and i am in a rage. sandy somene should do something about the motherfuckers that did this. the blacks and im being kind here to avoid a fight ,the devils are not human. im sick of it two or three killings a day for nothing a cell phone or a $10 bill and the prisons are full of them they breed like rats and suck tax $$$ from all of the working decent pepole of this nation. the police are helpless to stpo them with all the protection the "law" gives them who is going to protect us. heres an idea if you go on welfare ya get steralized no ifs ands or buts. we have allowed a violent and agressive enemy into our midst and given them the keys to our destruction.

noonereal
08-30-2009, 06:53 PM
i just read this report in another fourm that by the way i like very much and i am in a rage. sandy somene should do something about the motherfuckers that did this.

I think we can all agree on this.

the blacks and im being kind here to avoid a fight ,the devils are not human.

Are you saying these men that committed this crime are not human? or?

im sick of it two or three killings a day for nothing a cell phone or a $10 bill and the prisons are full of them they breed like rats and suck tax $$$ from all of the working decent pepole of this nation. the police are helpless to stpo them with all the protection the "law" gives them who is going to protect us. heres an idea if you go on welfare ya get steralized no ifs ands or buts. we have allowed a violent and agressive enemy into our midst and given them the keys to our destruction.

Are you speaking of all criminals here are are you strictly referencing the black race?

stereocuuple
08-30-2009, 07:19 PM
Are you speaking of all criminals here are are you strictly referencing the black race?

i wont be drawn into an arguement about my racial views here.

all the monsters that did this were blacks and not one of them did anything to stop this. there were a total of 5 of them all without human emotions or even the fear of god. only their own pleasure if you can call it that. and yes i mean all blacks they hate whites and teach their young to hate us and terrorize and kill whites. think of regenold denny the innocent truck driver in the LA riots and the spook who assualted him because he was white no other reason as if there could be.

i realize that my opinions will offend some of you but they are my opinions and at least im not a liar this is how i feel and i will try torefrain from speaking of it to often

noonereal
08-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Several times in this thread I have offered my opinion as to the perpetrators of this crime. I hold to that. Torture them to death in public.

That being said, you brought up race and then YOU don't want to be drawn in to a discussion about it? Are you serious? Then you say you are to be admired for being an honest racist?

The ignorance displayed in the last few posts in this thread is unfathomable.

People with views (racists) as these are the devils and are not human and I I'm sick of it. They breed like rats and suck tax $$$ from all of the affluent hard working educated folks. Here is an idea, continue to be a drag on sociaty and cause disruption and you should be "sterilized no ifs ands or buts."
(I don't feel this way but I know no other way to illustrate such ignorance)

I have read so many racist posts in this forum it is just shocking. The only thing I can think of is that more folks live sequester lives than I ever imagined. It is unlikely a diverse life would lead to such generalizations. That's my opinion anyway.

Another thing, why do so many feel that they can pore hate into a message board and expect others should just swallow? If you can't support a stance, don't make it. If you can't stomach a response in kind, remain still.

I have never on any message board read anything like I have here.
I even askeyou for clarification because it was so hard for me to believe that you would be so irrational. Jeez

stereocuuple
08-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Several times in this thread I have offered my opinion as to the perpetrators of this crime. I hold to that. Torture them to death in public.

That being said, you brought up race and then YOU don't want to be drawn in to a discussion about it? Are you serious? Then you say you are to be admired for being an honest racist?

The ignorance displayed in the last few posts in this thread is unfathomable.

People with views (racists) as these are the devils and are not human and I I'm sick of it. They breed like rats and suck tax $$$ from all of the affluent hard working educated folks. Here is an idea, continue to be a drag on sociaty and cause disruption and you should be "sterilized no ifs ands or buts."
(I don't feel this way but I know no other way to illustrate such ignorance)

I have read so many racist posts in this forum it is just shocking. The only thing I can think of is that more folks live sequester lives than I ever imagined. It is unlikely a diverse life would lead to such generalizations. That's my opinion anyway.

Another thing, why do so many feel that they can pore hate into a message board and expect others should just swallow? If you can't support a stance, don't make it. If you can't stomach a response in kind, remain still.

I have never on any message board read anything like I have here.
I even askeyou for clarification because it was so hard for me to believe that you would be so irrational. Jeez

JEEZ.....

Charles
08-30-2009, 09:07 PM
Allow me to interject a bit of reason into this thread.

The people who did this are monsters. The color of their skin is of no consequence.

Once you're sure you have the right ones, put 'em on their knees, and put a slug in the back of their heads.

Just be done with them.

Chas

merrylander
08-31-2009, 06:53 AM
Actually compared to any number of message boards this one is quite civil, read some of the newspaper blogs and you might believe that it is time to end the human race.

Charles
08-31-2009, 07:23 AM
Actually compared to any number of message boards this one is quite civil, read some of the newspaper blogs and you might believe that it is time to end the human race.

Those newspaper blogs are something else indeed.

Chas

Fast_Eddie
08-31-2009, 11:24 AM
I can't stop thinking about this story. I have a 10 year old daughter. I don't know what to say about it. I just can't get it out of my head.

I think they guy is off his rocker, and I guess in that regard, I feel sorry for him. But if someone did something like this to my daughter I don't think there is anything in the world that could keep me from putting a bullet in his head. Those of you who know my view of guns will appreciate what that means coming from me.

Fast_Eddie
08-31-2009, 11:27 AM
and yes i mean all blacks they hate whites and teach their young to hate us and terrorize and kill whites.

Wow...

noonereal
08-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Wow...

But they will not be dragged into a racial discussion.:confused:

Amazing, no?

Fast_Eddie
08-31-2009, 02:02 PM
But they will not be dragged into a racial discussion.:confused:

Amazing, no?

Yeah. Glad we avoided that. Coulda been ugly. Ironic that it came in a thread started about a white guy who is some kind of Jesus freak who did unspeakable things.

stereocuuple
08-31-2009, 02:05 PM
Yeah. Glad we avoided that. Coulda been ugly. Ironic that it came in a thread started about a white guy who is some kind of Jesus freak who did unspeakable things.

that is ironic really

Charles
09-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Reckon I'm just an idiot from Missouri.

Wanna argue about politics...I'll buy the beer.

Threaten me our my loved ones...I'll fuckin' kill ya...and make it look like your fault.

It's a big world, take your bullshit down the road... please don't make me a man of my word.

Chas

Sandy G
09-04-2009, 10:18 PM
"Never pick a fight w/an Old Man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you..."

Charles
09-05-2009, 03:27 PM
"Never pick a fight w/an Old Man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you..."

In my case, too old and fat.

And my apologizes for my post. I had a couple of buddies stop by, in shifts. After I drank a few beers with both of them I was getting pretty tuned up.

I'm really a pussycat, haven't even punched anyone if the mouth for over 25 yrs.

Chas