PDA

View Full Version : The "War on Christmas"

finnbow
12-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Does anybody really buy into this malarkey? It seems Rick Perry does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA

Obama's waging war on religion?:confused: What an asshat.

merrylander
12-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Not sure what he is smoking, but they are not Marlboros.

Charles
12-08-2011, 05:45 PM
I don't see how that's gonna do him any good at all.

Even in the primaries.

Chas

finnbow
12-08-2011, 06:04 PM
I don't see how that's gonna do him any good at all.

Even in the primaries.

Chas

I suppose he believes that Romney (Mormon) and Gingrich (serial adulterer) might not be the first choices for the Religious Right.

Charles
12-08-2011, 08:00 PM
I suppose he believes that Romney (Mormon) and Gingrich (serial adulterer) might not be the first choices for the Religious Right.

Democrats play the race card, Republicans play the God card.

I'm not impressed with either.

Looks like an act of desperation.

I don't much care about the fags, I don't care if Little Johnny can't have organized prayer in skool, and if you're gonna go after Obama, go after him.

There are plenty of things which one can make substantial arguments against concerning Obama, this ad is nothing but crapola.

But you're correct, he's not going after Obama. He's trying to win the primary.

And it ain't working on me.

Chas

BlueStreak
12-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Assclown.

He's done, even if this drivel does appeal to the evangelicals. I think the general public has grown tired of them and all of their pie-eyed silliness as well. It's time to get serious, and it's hard to be serious in the presence of whackjobs who predict "End Times" a time or three a decade and think profanity and immodest garments cause calamitous weather.

I think the GOP should just get on with it and fast track the nomination. The longer they maintain this pathetic parade of arrogant assclowns the more ridiculous the entire party looks. Before too long, the voters will start to get the notion that it no longer matters who is in the Whitehouse. If we haven't already.

Dave

merrylander
12-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Well with a system where the erstwhile winner is selected by one 1/20th of the population what else do you expect.:rolleyes:

finnbow
12-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Here's a Second City satire of Perry's ad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbrI3F7p6-o

merrylander
12-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Rotflmao

BlueStreak
12-10-2011, 04:35 PM
That IS hilarious!!!!!

Dave

Charles
12-10-2011, 08:51 PM
I liked the godless heathen part.

Chas

Bigerik
12-11-2011, 09:23 AM
This is the best that the GOP can come up with???

At least Second City got it right!

piece-itpete
12-13-2011, 11:49 AM
I can't see the vid, but I learned all the great carols in public school...

And yesterday I caught the tail end of the big hit PBS kids show "Dinosaur Train' and they were wishing everyone a Happy Winter Solstice.

Pete

BlueStreak
12-13-2011, 08:42 PM
How can anyone be happy about the shortest day of the year. People with SAD kill themselves this time of year, ferfuksake.

Dave

bhunter
12-14-2011, 04:03 AM
How can anyone be happy about the shortest day of the year. People with SAD kill themselves this time of year, ferfuksake.

Dave

I like it because the night is longer. Now, if I could only get some snow, a roaring fire, some single malt, a not so nice girl, and some tunes. Getting them all to come to fruition simultaneously is the hard part.

BlueStreak
12-14-2011, 10:25 AM
I like it because the night is longer. Now, if I could only get some snow, a roaring fire, some single malt, a not so nice girl, and some tunes. Getting them all to come to fruition simultaneously is the hard part.

Point taken. You make it sound.................."heavenly".:)

Dave