PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Cures by the Big Pharma Co's

Big_Bill
02-26-2012, 12:01 AM
I came upon this site while doing another search.

And being a believer in Homeopathic medicines I watched it to see what if anything was new.

Well check this out for yourself.

Bill

merrylander
02-26-2012, 07:54 AM
I guess the Russians are all set because there has been a significant accumulation of ceasium in the lakes around Chernobyl.

d-ray657
02-26-2012, 08:22 AM
Links to solicitations are prohibited by P.C. rules.

noonereal
02-26-2012, 09:23 AM
I came upon this site while doing another search.

And being a believer in Homeopathic medicines I watched it to see what if anything was new.

Well check this out for yourself.

Bill

Pathetic.

Way to go Billy.

Bigerik
02-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Thing is, big Pharma is NEVER about cures. All the stuff they sell is all about treating the symptoms. They actually want you to stay sick, and use their products to feel better.

BlueStreak
02-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Naw, say it isn't so, Erik! Next thing I know you'll tell me they're not a benevolent charity, that they're only in it for the money.

Ya know, it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out the big money players and lobbyists behind pharma also have their fingers in the fast food and funeral industries. Of course, even then I'd get accused of being a conspiracy theorist and be told that it's just smart business.............

Dave

Big_Bill
02-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Thing is, big Pharma is NEVER about cures. All the stuff they sell is all about treating the symptoms. They actually want you to stay sick, and use their products to feel better.

Absolutely Erik,

That's why the title: Hidden Cures by the Big Pharma Co's

These may/or not be cures hidden by the Big Pharma Co'. They are Natural cures, so they can not be patented by Big Pharma, to make them billions of dollars.

They may also be "hidden" because of the overpopulation of the world, I don't know ?

Bill

merrylander
02-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Naw, say it isn't so, Erik! Next thing I know you'll tell me they're not a benevolent charity, that they're only in it for the money.

Ya know, it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out the big money players and lobbyists behind pharma also have their fingers in the fast food and funeral industries. Of course, even then I'd get accused of being a conspiracy theorist and be told that it's just smart business.............

Dave

I do remember one time in Dallas when my associates wanted some real Texas BBQ. They found a place where they said Ross Perot ate, so off we went. I now understand the expression on Perot's face. Strangely enough there was a funeral parlour right across the street.:p

Charles
02-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Kind of reminds me of an article John Kelso wrote concerning doctors and vitamins.

According to him, if the only way you could take vitamins was to have the doctors install a 200K trap door in the top of your head, they'd think they were the greatest thing since luxury German automobiles.

Now Kelso was a liberal, but he broke ranks with his brethren concerning the Reagan Administration's notion to send the Army to Columbia to rid the country of illegal drugs...which he considered to be an outstanding idea.

Once again, according to him, he had served in the Army in Germany, and he knew for a fact should they be sent to Columbia you wouldn't be able to find a nickle bag anywhere within a week.

I always liked Kelso, he was kind of a Texas version of Mike Royko. Sadly, I can't think of a current version of either two.

Anymore, everybody is as serious as a heart attack. It becomes tedious.

Chas

BlueStreak
02-26-2012, 06:56 PM
I hear ya, Bro.

Dave