PDA

View Full Version : My favorite lefty

bhunter
04-17-2012, 01:37 PM
The right blogosphere is upset because Bob Beckel was caught using the f word on Fox. Sadly, the jackass Hannity and his production crew likely let it through. I'm certain that Bob did not know he was live. This is just another example of Hannity being his sanctimonious self.

bobabode
04-17-2012, 02:59 PM
I thought you were talkin' about me.;)

merrylander
04-17-2012, 03:14 PM
Be hard not to use that word with FOX.

BlueStreak
04-17-2012, 03:16 PM
They kill me. Check out some of the videos of Bill O on you tube. That dude could offend a hardened sailor. Hannity is one of the biggest reasons I hate FoxNews, besides Beck and some of the lower ranking assclowns.

CarlV
04-17-2012, 06:53 PM
I had to look up and see who this guy is and I can see why you like him. Wiki politely says he is a liberal stooge for Fox lol.

Carl

BlueStreak
04-17-2012, 06:58 PM
I had to look up and see who this guy is and I can see why you like him. Wiki politely says he is a liberal stooge for Fox lol.

Carl

Yep, Bob and Juan..........punching bags.

Dave

mezz
04-17-2012, 09:09 PM

Carl

Come on. Really? What liberal isn't a stooge ;)

BlueStreak
04-17-2012, 09:24 PM
A stooge is someone you deliberatley pick because the individual is an easy target. Someone you can have fun slapping around and humiliating for your audience.

Notice Fox has the same ones on again and again..............Some Liberals they avoid.
Some conservatives avoid face to face debate all together......Like coward Limbaugh for instance.

finnbow
04-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Yep, Bob and Juan..........punching bags.

Dave

... and the Alan Colmes who served as Eddie Munster's bunching bag on "Hannity and Colmes".

CarlV
04-17-2012, 10:57 PM
I imagine they get paid well to leave any scruples at the studio door. Shoot, I probably would as well for a year or two I reckon.

Carl

bhunter
04-18-2012, 12:27 AM

Carl

Beckel goes much farther back than Fox. He is interesting and I enjoy his directness. Considering how one sided most of the media news is, I'd say having any liberal on is a plus for Fox. You want to see partisan news check out MSNBC sometime. Hell, they certainly need more viewers.

bobabode
04-18-2012, 01:41 AM
Beckel goes much farther back than Fox. He is interesting and I enjoy his directness. Considering how one sided most of the media news is, I'd say having any liberal on is a plus for Fox. You want to see partisan news check out MSNBC sometime. Hell, they certainly need more viewers.

Hell, it's all filler so they have something besides dead air between commercials. I get all my news from the Daily Show. They ought to give him a Pulllitzer.:rolleyes:

mezz
04-18-2012, 06:25 AM

MSNBC is certainly the worst. News for the stupid. CNN is like a gossip column which runs endlesslessly with "Whitney Houston is Still Dead-type stories". Fox is really all you have left if you want know what`s going on daily in politics. Most liberals think John Stewart is a news show. I guess with MSNBC and CNN around and watching Fox being against their religion, it`s the best they`re gonna get.

I like Beckel. Colmes too, but Beckel more. You gotta give them some credit for even being willing to be the odd men out on their shows. Most liberals won`t go anywhere near such a situation because a) standing on principle is fairly difficult if you don`t have any, b) viewpoints are hard to defend when they can`t be supported by facts, c) groupthink is all they know and they often wither when left on their own, d) cowardice is king.

Charles
04-18-2012, 06:30 AM
I always liked Pat Caddell.

Chas

mezz
04-18-2012, 06:35 AM
I always liked Pat Caddell.

Chas

Yes. Pat is another rare example of a liberal with some balls.

merrylander
04-18-2012, 07:00 AM
FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN - I never watch their newsas it is either biased or simply froth.

finnbow
04-18-2012, 07:59 AM
MSNBC is certainly the worst. News for the stupid. CNN is like a gossip column which runs endlesslessly with "Whitney Houston is Still Dead-type stories". Fox is really all you have left if you want know what`s going on daily in politics.

MSNBC and Fox are two peas in a pod - equally vapid and partisan. That said, while I'm doing my morning workout, I click between CNN, MSNBC, Fox News and ESPN. MSNBC's morning programming (Morning Joe) is far superior to Fox's insipid Fox and Friends (though I admit that this is damning it with faint praise). In the evening, they both suck loudly, though I sometimes watch O'Reilly for comic relief. He's kind of a right-wing dumbed-down version of Colbert.

CarlV
04-18-2012, 09:42 AM
Yes. Pat is another rare example of a liberal with some balls.
Even if I had free cable service I wouldn't watch those channels. Once or twice a year I end up in a motel on a trip and I look to see what I am missing and it is absolutely nothing and seems to be getting worse if that's possible.
I have no idea of all these wonderful liberal commentators you all mention that all seem to work for Fox as their stooges. But then when you are that far to the right anything else is leftist, liberal, whatever.
:)

Carl

noonereal
04-18-2012, 10:44 AM
MSNBC and Fox are two peas in a pod - equally vapid and partisan. That said, while I'm doing my morning workout, I click between CNN, MSNBC, Fox News and ESPN. MSNBC's morning programming (Morning Joe) is far superior to Fox's insipid Fox and Friends (though I admit that this is damning it with faint praise). In the evening, they both suck loudly, though I sometimes watch O'Reilly for comic relief. He's kind of a right-wing dumbed-down version of Colbert.

The cast of Fox and Friends are really uninformed people (at least they were when the show was relatively new) It was like watching 3 Palins.

The cast of Morning Joe offer quite a contrast politics aside.

Joe is a serious right leaning moderate, you know guy without a party. Is their any morning or prime time Fox show that has a true moderate left leaning host?

finnbow
04-18-2012, 10:50 AM
The cast of Fox and Friends are really uninformed people (at least they were when the show was relatively new) It was like watching 3 Palins.

The cast of Morning Joe offer quite a contrast politics aside.

Joe is a serious right leaning moderate, you know guy without a party. Is their any morning or prime time Fox show that has a true moderate left leaning host?

Steve Doocy is even more ignorant than Palin. I kinda like Joe Scarborough, not to mention the way that Mica B. rolls her eyes at some of his statements. She's a cutie.

barbara
04-18-2012, 10:53 AM
For years I watched the news on television every morning, flipping between channels to find some truth in politics..... Now in the mornings I watch re runs of The Nanny and get my news online.

noonereal
04-18-2012, 10:58 AM
Steve Doocy is even more ignorant than Palin. I kinda like Joe Scarborough, not to mention the way that Mica B. rolls her eyes at some of his statements. She's a cutie.

Mica is OK as is Joe.

Joe is to "spoiled little kid" when folks disagree with him and Mica is to "talk big" then gets timid when confronted.

I don't love either but I do think it is the best political talk show on TV.

Easily the most fairly balanced.

BlueStreak
04-18-2012, 11:28 AM
MSNBC is certainly the worst. News for the stupid. CNN is like a gossip column which runs endlesslessly with "Whitney Houston is Still Dead-type stories". Fox is really all you have left if you want know what`s going on daily in politics. Most liberals think John Stewart is a news show. I guess with MSNBC and CNN around and watching Fox being against their religion, it`s the best they`re gonna get.

I like Beckel. Colmes too, but Beckel more. You gotta give them some credit for even being willing to be the odd men out on their shows. Most liberals won`t go anywhere near such a situation because a) standing on principle is fairly difficult if you don`t have any, b) viewpoints are hard to defend when they can`t be supported by facts, c) groupthink is all they know and they often wither when left on their own, d) cowardice is king.

Is there any stereotype you aren't predisposed to believe?

Anytime I start to wonder how deep the rightwing brainwashing has gone all I have to do is read one of your posts. Jesus, man, shut off the radio and t.v., do a little of your own thinking.

You need to get out more often.

And coming from me, that's pretty bad.

Dave

mezz
04-18-2012, 12:42 PM
Is there any stereotype you aren't predisposed to believe?

Anytime I start to wonder how deep the rightwing brainwashing has gone all I have to do is read one of your posts. Jesus, man, shut off the radio and t.v., do a little of your own thinking.

You need to get out more often.

And coming from me, that's pretty bad.

Dave

You guys are so easy to rile up. I guess I forget one. I should have added: e) liberals have trouble controlling their tempers

I admittedly refer to stereotypical portraits of liberal individuals, but be assured these stereotypes have been developed based extensive personal experience spread out over a great deal of time.

Not being a conservative yourself it is very plausible to assume that you simply can`t see how the conservative movement (especially at the moderate end) is very likely premised on a lot more independent thinking than any part of the spectrum on the left which is uniformly notorious for heavy reliance on hearsay and factless speculation. If you`d ever argued with a liberal you`d become acutely aware of this almost immediately as indeed Pat Caddell did and probably all of the others mentioned in the thread did as well.

So of course rather than view these guys as the empowered (by their ability to engage in and defend their own independent thinking) liberals they are, they are of course (in the eyes of the left) only worthy of adhominen attacks which in turn causes their positions on issues to be summarily dismissed by the left despite the fact that they share and indeed defend the liberal ideological position on the front lines every day.

Seem a little defeatest... indeed because it is. Liberals are always their own worst enemies. Can`t wait to see the self destructive liberal behaviour which I predict will ensue once the coming election really ramps up.

finnbow
04-18-2012, 12:58 PM
You guys are so easy to rile up. I guess I forget one. I should have added: e) liberals have trouble controlling their tempers

I admittedly refer to stereotypical portraits of liberal individuals, but be assured these stereotypes have been developed based extensive personal experience spread out over a great deal of time.

It sounds to me like your channeling Limbaugh.

For something with a least a modicum of (apparent) truth behind it, here's an interesting article on the differences between how conservatives and liberals think:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/liberals-and-conservatives-dont-just-vote-differently-they-think-differently/2012/04/12/gIQAzb1kDT_story.html

merrylander
04-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Don't chase him away, he is a laugh a minute.:D

piece-itpete
04-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Mezz you must be hitting close :p

Finn, it's simpler than that, Right = callous, left = mushy :D

Pete

finnbow
04-18-2012, 01:20 PM

Finn, it's simpler than that, Right = callous, left = mushy :D

Pete

I don't normally think much of such articles, but the traits attributed to conservatives absolutely nail my Limbaugh-listening, Fox-loving mother-in-law to a T.

piece-itpete
04-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Oh I agree, there's all types out there. Fortunately we are all non radical well adjusted smart fellers here :)

Pete

merrylander
04-18-2012, 01:58 PM

Ooh, all 21 years?:D

merrylander
04-18-2012, 02:02 PM

Pete

Let's just say it is a good thing he is not playing horseshoes, it sounds close but it's not horseshoes.:p

bobabode
04-18-2012, 02:17 PM

Why didn't you include the rest of my response? Because you're the only shitassed, withered cut and paste coward that I see around here. What a joke!
O'Keefean principles methinks is all you've got. You don't have the chops muzzie.

bobabode
04-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Hell, it's all filler so they have something besides dead air between commercials. I get all my news from the Daily Show. They ought to give him a Pulllitzer.:rolleyes:

Here's what you left out, mutt.

BlueStreak
04-18-2012, 03:26 PM

Not being a conservative yourself it is very plausible to assume that you simply can`t see how the conservative movement (especially at the moderate end) is very likely premised on a lot more independent thinking than any part of the spectrum on the left which is uniformly notorious for heavy reliance on hearsay and factless speculation. If you`d ever argued with a liberal you`d become acutely aware of this almost immediately as indeed Pat Caddell did and probably all of the others mentioned in the thread did as well.

So of course rather than view these guys as the empowered (by their ability to engage in and defend their own independent thinking) liberals they are, they are of course (in the eyes of the left) only worthy of adhominen attacks which in turn causes their positions on issues to be summarily dismissed by the left despite the fact that they share and indeed defend the liberal ideological position on the front lines every day.

Seem a little defeatest... indeed because it is. Liberals are always their own worst enemies. Can`t wait to see the self destructive liberal behaviour which I predict will ensue once the coming election really ramps up.

No, you read too much into it.

I'm just handing back what you dish out.

Hows it taste?

noonereal
04-18-2012, 04:03 PM

do you ever post any facts?

bobabode
04-18-2012, 05:20 PM

or quotation marks? I'm calling troll on this little coward. Grow up little boy.

Charles
04-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Mezz isn't so bad. As a matter of fact, we have a lot in common.

The difference is he's more honest and foreward with his opinions, where I attempt to sneak up on your blind side.

No reason to hate him just because he disagrees with you. It's just a political forum.

Chas

BlueStreak
04-18-2012, 07:59 PM
He iz what he iz, and I'm iz what I'm iz. Y'all iz what y'all iz. And that's all we iz.

There is a time to let the cannonballs fly and a time to let the cannon cool, lest they blow up in your face, split your hull amidships and send you down to the merciless deep by your own hand.

I say we welcome Brother Mezz (Sister Mezz?) to the battle. Just don't forget to invite him across for a pint of grog when the winds are fair, the seas are calm and the cannon are cooling.

Dave

bobabode
04-18-2012, 08:44 PM
All I was engaging in was a little friendly keel haulin'..;) bile an' a little vitriol was his due for cutting and pasting up my comment. Punk ass behavior IMO. Or BB's back under a nom de plume.

Yeah.. TOTKO. If that's what you want to believe, have at it. (Figured I'ld take away somebodies fun rather than tell 'em where to shove it.):)

BlueStreak
04-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Okay, clear one thing up for this ignorant ass.........What is TOTKO?

Dave

bobabode
04-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Okay, clear one thing up for this ignorant ass.........What is TOTKO?

Dave

PSA alert 'takes one to know one', I just made it up..;)

JJIII
04-19-2012, 06:04 AM
Put me in the camp with posts 37 and 38.

piece-itpete
04-19-2012, 07:52 AM
Ditto. Awesome guys!

Pete

mezz
04-19-2012, 08:17 AM
Hey folks isn't this more exciting than discussing watching Merrylander's grass grow? With no offence intended (to Merrylander or grass) it certainly is for me. You need to understand that setting liberals off and becoming the target of their flailing attacks is something I wear like a badge of honor. It brings a smile to my face to wake these people up and get some kind of a 'real' response from them devoid of the usual brainwashed talking points (although most often diluted by a combination naivety and and general ignorance). I'll see if I can weigh in on some of the comments which have been accumulating.

Pete, I think you're onto something there.

Ooh, all 21 years?:D

Somedays I do wish. Of course I didn't turn to what you consider "The Dark Side" suddenly on my 21st birthday. It's taken a few years to acquire such valuable wisdom.

Why didn't you include the rest of my response? Because you're the only shitassed, withered cut and paste coward that I see around here. What a joke!
O'Keefean principles methinks is all you've got. You don't have the chops muzzie.

I love my new sig. You should feel flattered. However crying foul claiming a quote is out of context on a political chat forum?!? ... and you're a liberal!! .. Are you serious? Deep hypocrisy!!! But I expect no less.

Here's what you left out, mutt.

This one is gold considering Obama's 'dog day' yesterday. I almost put it as my sig. Didn't you get the memo that 'dog' references are strictly off limits for liberal Obamatrons until further notice. You're a funny guy bob. Please keep 'em coming.

Would you really recognize one of those things anyways... I didn't think so.

He iz what he iz, and I'm iz what I'm iz. Y'all iz what y'all iz. And that's all we iz.

There is a time to let the cannonballs fly and a time to let the cannon cool, lest they blow up in your face, split your hull amidships and send you down to the merciless deep by your own hand.

I say we welcome Brother Mezz (Sister Mezz?) to the battle. Just don't forget to invite him across for a pint of grog when the winds are fair, the seas are calm and the cannon are cooling.

Dave

That's the sprit Dave. Thanks indeed for the welcome... and beery welcomes are best. I've been giving most of these guys a pass because I know election time can be tough when your candidate's been such a dissappointment. I feel for you all. I wouldn't vote either under the circumstances and I'll respect you ok if you stay home in November. There's always light at the end of the tunnel though. Perhaps around 2020. Maybe the hope will be real next time around.

Put me in the camp with posts 37 and 38.

Noted. Chas is the man around here yet he's much too easy on these pathetically misinformed, principle devoid, and value challenged liberal types. Consider yourselves already coddled and I'll see what I can do about keeping up the tough love.

Don't chase him away, he is a laugh a minute.:D

Don't worry merry, I'm not planning on going anywhere while I'm still having fun... unless you decide to start a tumbleweed thread or something.

finnbow
04-19-2012, 08:49 AM
You need to understand that setting liberals off and becoming the target of their flailing attacks is something I wear like a badge of honor. It brings a smile to my face to wake these people up and get some kind of a 'real' response from them devoid of the usual brainwashed talking points (although most often diluted by a combination naivety and and general ignorance)....

You flatter yourself, Mezz. So far, nearly all of your posts seem like a rehash of what you happened to pick up from yesterday's Limbaugh show. If you have even a shred of the intelligence you purport to have, I'm afraid it doesn't show.

piece-itpete
04-19-2012, 08:56 AM

Zappa?

Pete

mezz
04-19-2012, 09:10 AM
You flatter yourself, Mezz. So far, nearly all of your posts seem like a rehash of what you happened to pick up from yesterday's Limbaugh show. If you have even a shred of the intelligence you purport to have, I'm afraid it doesn't show.

I'm humbled sir. Reading all of my posts and reviewing the Limbaugh show daily I'm afraid puts you quite far ahead of me on both counts.

I do apologize for not commenting on your link far above, I honestly didn't have time to explore it.

I will offer that beer goes further.

merrylander
04-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Somedays I do wish. Of course I didn't turn to what you consider "The Dark Side" suddenly on my 21st birthday. It's taken a few years to acquire such valuable wisdom.

Well there are years in which to acquire wisdom then there are years to have the same experience over and over and over.:rolleyes:

d-ray657
04-19-2012, 09:33 AM
Mezz isn't so bad. As a matter of fact, we have a lot in common.

The difference is he's more honest and foreward with his opinions, where I attempt to sneak up on your blind side.

No reason to hate him just because he disagrees with you. It's just a political forum.

Chas

Now Chas, aren't you the one who told us that you never made a sale by telling your customer that he is a stupid jackass? Why should anyone be buying what he's selling?

Regards,

D-Ray

BlueStreak
04-19-2012, 11:04 AM
I will not stay home, you are not always right you arrogant dick, and you are just as full of "brainwashed talking points" as anyone I have ever met.

I suggested we welcome you to the debate and treat you as one of the guys. This was not a concession to any "victory" on your part. I still think you're an idiot, and an easy target for the pummelling.

Affectionately,
Dave

BlueStreak
04-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Now Chas, aren't you the one who told us that you never made a sale by telling your customer that he is a stupid jackass? Why should anyone be buying what he's selling?

Regards,

D-Ray

I for one think the world would be a far better place if more people did tell the idiotic customer the truth. The customer is not always right, and niether is the boss, no one is.

Dave

Charles
04-19-2012, 04:34 PM

Regards,

D-Ray

I said stupid "sumbitch".

And no one has to buy anything that is being sold here. But there is no need in making things personal.

Words of wisdom from one who actually made it to the 3rd grade!!!

Chas

Charles
04-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Noted. Chas is the man around here yet he's much too easy on these pathetically misinformed, principle devoid, and value challenged liberal types. Consider yourselves already coddled and I'll see what I can do about keeping up the tough love.

The man? Hell, I'm nobody or nothing.

No reason for me to be too proud of anything I've got.

Besides, there's no reason in firing both barrels at the liberals.

It's like prairie dog hunting. Just hold your fire and let your barrel cool, they'll offer up a shot. They can't stand being it the burrow for too long.

And if you let 'em get active, you might pick off a couple or three before they wise up again.

That's just the way I operate.

Chas

finnbow
04-19-2012, 05:57 PM
....It's like prairie dog hunting. Just hold your fire and let your barrel cool, they'll offer up a shot. They can't stand being it the burrow for too long.

And if you let 'em get active, you might pick off a couple or three before they wise up again.

Chas

Well did, Chas.;)

Charles
04-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Well did, Chas.;)

Thank you, just trying to keep peace in the family.

Besides, those Guinness Extra Stouts are contributing to my convivial nature.

Chas

bobabode
04-19-2012, 09:35 PM
Yawn..

BlueStreak
04-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Time for another Vicodin. I ceased needing them two weeks ago, and had enough left to party a little here and there. Just about gone, though. Then it's back to drug free living........Yawn.

piece-itpete
04-20-2012, 07:40 AM
Every time I see the thread title I think of My Favorite Martian. That leads me to My Three Sons. Which gets the theme song in my head.

Which leads to either the mentioned Guiness or postal like action :)

Praire dog hunting LOL!

Pete

mezz
04-20-2012, 08:59 AM
The man? Hell, I'm nobody or nothing.

No reason for me to be too proud of anything I've got.

Besides, there's no reason in firing both barrels at the liberals.

It's like prairie dog hunting. Just hold your fire and let your barrel cool, they'll offer up a shot. They can't stand being it the burrow for too long.

Chas

You've got patience. I do a lot of my fishing with dynamite... mostly out of boredom.

I don't go around being proud either, but a little integrity goes along way. Often it's all a guy's got and even more often it's all a guy really needs. I see a little of it around here in small doses from a few on the left side of the tracks (from mostly the real old guys), but it's a rare commodity over there for sure. Liberals in general are so commonly devoid of it that they don't even recognize their deficiency. They're typically so steeped in bullshit that they can't see how their own hot headed defensiveness, arrived at with the drop if a hat, is such a see-through attempt to smokescreen the fact that they have absolutley nothing to stand to defend their amorphus and often purile wordviews.

Anyway, I do have a lot of fun stirring 'em up.

finnbow
04-20-2012, 09:06 AM
I don't go around being proud either, but a little integrity goes along way. Often it's all a guy's got and even more often it's all a guy really needs. I see a little of it around here in small doses from a few on the left side of the tracks (from mostly the real old guys), but it's a rare commodity over there for sure. Liberals in general are so commonly devoid of it that they don't even recognize their deficiency. They're typically so steeped in bullshit that they can't see how their own hot headed defensiveness, arrived at with the drop if a hat, is such a see-through attempt to smokescreen the fact that they have absolutley nothing to stand to defend their amorphus and often purile wordviews.

Wow. How brilliantly insightful. :cool: BTW, it's amorphous and puerile.

mezz
04-20-2012, 09:10 AM
Wow. How brilliantly insightful. :cool: BTW, it's amorphous and puerile.

Oh yeah. Thanks. I knew you'd know that... kind of like spelling your own name isn't it :D

finnbow
04-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Oh yeah. Thanks. I knew you'd know that... kind of like spelling your own name isn't it :D

Not for you, apparently.

mezz
04-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Not for you, apparently.

Not quite sure I get that. Come on, you gotta dumb it down on a beer sipping Friday in the spring.

mEzsZ

finnbow
04-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Not quite sure I get that. Come on, you gotta dumb it down on a beer sipping Friday in the spring.

mEzsZ

Mezz - I recommend that you start trying to post some interesting and informed views on issues brought forth in each thread rather than hurling some silly Limbaugh inspired invective (as has been your MO thus far).

It seems you've gone out of your way to paint a caricature of yourself as a talk radio/Fox News under-informed dittohead with a nasty attitude toward anybody better informed or smarter than yourself (seemingly everybody on this board).

Engage your brain before you start typing.

BlueStreak
04-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Really. Something about a pot calling a kettle black, that's all I've seen so far. And, if you read the posts closely, giving thought to the phrasing, innuendo and cliche', you can pick out Limbaugh, Beck and once or twice I've detected Coulter....."....if you really must argue with a liberal....":rolleyes:

Mezz, here's where you play Judas, and claim you never listen to these people, or maybe claim to not even know who they are.

mezz
04-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Come on. Keep guessing. You're currently way off. All of those people have published more books than I have.

finnbow
04-20-2012, 11:30 AM
I haven't yet accused you as being as smart as those 2 infamous windbag dropouts, Limbaugh and Beck. You've yet to measure up.;)

BlueStreak
04-20-2012, 11:33 AM
Well, you know everything about me, right? I mean you have it ALL figured out, what with your centuries of experience and deep, Merlin-like wisdom. Don't you, great and wonderous omniscient oracle of absolute truth?:p

piece-itpete
04-20-2012, 11:41 AM
"Look, I came here for an argument" :D

Pete

d-ray657
04-20-2012, 12:44 PM
"Look, I came here for an argument" :D

Pete

I argue for a living, but I haven't found much this one says to be worth my time.

Regards,

D-Ray

bobabode
04-20-2012, 05:15 PM
You've got patience. I do a lot of my fishing with dynamite... mostly out of boredom.

Anyway, I do have a lot of fun stirring 'em up.

Yawn, scratch.. sounds like mental masturbation with an unhealthy dose of meglomania, to me. :rolleyes: What is a wordview?

finnbow
04-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Yawn, scratch.. sounds like mental masturbation with an unhealthy dose of meglomania, to me. :rolleyes: What is a wordview?

Hey, c'mon. It's a grownup word that he didn't misspell.;)

bobabode
04-20-2012, 06:29 PM
Hey, c'mon. It's a grownup word that he didn't misspell.;)

My apologies, I shoulda just went all hysterical and pompous on his worldview.:rolleyes:

mezz
04-23-2012, 06:42 AM
Mezz - ... un-informed dittohead with a nasty attitude toward anybody better informed or smarter than yourself (seemingly everybody on this board).

Engage your brain before you start typing.

Really. Something about a pot calling a kettle black, that's all I've seen so far.

You might just be onto something there bluestreak. The spectacle of Obama supporters actually going around calling people stupid is almost too much.

My apologies, I shoulda just went all hysterical and pompous ...

I'm pretty sure that apology is quite unnecessary.

BlueStreak
04-23-2012, 10:18 AM
Thank you, Mezz, for your charcteristically astute, insightful and well reasoned comments. I await more of your deep and astounding wisdom with baited breath.:rolleyes:

Dave

bobabode
04-23-2012, 11:18 AM
What is a wordview? Can you spellcheck? Can u spel thesaurus? (No, that's not a evangelical dinosaur, in case you were wondering.) Prince Albert's still in the can you cut & paste gibbering twit.:D

merrylander
04-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Considering the approach taken by some of the new righties here I think I'll stay away until I can get a rabies shot. I will also need to locate my Dick Tracy decoder ring for their posts.

mezz
04-23-2012, 01:58 PM
bubabode

Your ability to infer (typos) would indeed appear to be at least as woeful as your powers of self-restraint when it comes to making 'hysterical and pompous' postings.

The typo in your name however is an implied typo as due to such nuggets as " Can u spel thesaurus?" I'm gravitating towards an image of you as the true 'bubba' on this forum and the probable most bountiful source for my future sigs.

Carry on.

mezz
04-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Considering the approach taken by some of the new righties here I think I'll stay away until I can get a rabies shot. I will also need to locate my Dick Tracy decoder ring for their posts.

I was just now comtemplating a new sig based on your posting (in order to relieve the pressure my current sig has placed on poor bubabod's exceedlingly fragile self-confidence) when I was confronted with the damn character limitations which disallowed everything from 'Tracey' onwards. It is then with great restraint that I forced myself to abandon the plan :D:D.

BlueStreak
04-23-2012, 03:15 PM
What can I do to get into your signature, oh, wise and sage one?

finnbow
04-23-2012, 07:01 PM
What can I do to get into your signature, oh, wise and sage one?

I'm surprised he doesn't sign with a big X.

BlueStreak
04-23-2012, 07:31 PM
And a thumbprint............