PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Liberals, I swear

Twodogs
09-19-2009, 12:28 PM
OK, they may not have been libs, but I thought it was a good thread title.:D I'm talking about the mental midgets that thought it would be a good idea to take 31 criminally insane folks to the fair (in Washington State). I hear they lost a murderer, darn it. The fact that they were allowed to wear street clothes and "wander around" probably didn't hurt the guys escape. I just hope and pray they get him corralled again before he does anything bad. They say his meds wore off after 24 to 48 hours.:(

Fast_Eddie
09-19-2009, 12:47 PM
It would be funny if it's wasn't so scary.

Sandy G
09-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Remember "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" ?

Fast_Eddie
09-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Twodogs- I like your new avatar.

Twodogs
09-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Remember "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" ?

That's exactly what I was thinkin Sandy.

Thanks Eddie, I ripped it off from some dude at AK.:p

Charles
10-01-2009, 07:29 AM
When I worked at the joint, there was one fellow I used to turn loose every day who was attending classes, unattended, at the local university...most likely on the taxpayer's dime. I pulled his file, and he was serving four life and 50's for four counts of 1st degree murder.

Scary thing is, these aren't isolated incidents.

Chas

merrylander
10-01-2009, 08:16 AM
Crazy people, political persuasion is irrelevant after all it was a Republican governor in Massachusetts who passed the law that turned Willie Horton lose, even though they tried to pin it on Ducaucus.

OvenMaster
10-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Damn, I live here in the Commiewealth, and didn't know that!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Horton#Criminal_activity_and_incarceration

merrylander
10-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Anything else you need to know just ask an immigrant.:D

Fast_Eddie
10-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Crazy people, political persuasion is irrelevant after all it was a Republican governor in Massachusetts who passed the law that turned Willie Horton lose, even though they tried to pin it on Ducaucus.

Tried? Lied. And did.

Charles
10-01-2009, 03:59 PM

Democratic Presidential candidate Michael Dukakis was the governor of Massachusetts at the time of Horton's release, and while he did not start the furlough program, he had supported it as a method of criminal rehabilitation. The State inmate furlough program was actually signed into law by Republican Governor Francis W. Sargent in 1972. However, under Sargent, convicted first-degree murderers were not eligible for furlough. After the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ruled that this right extended to first-degree murderers, the Massachusetts legislature quickly passed a bill prohibiting furloughs for such inmates. However, in 1976, Dukakis vetoed this bill.[2] The program remained in effect through the intervening term of governor Edward J. King and was abolished during Dukakis' final term of office on April 28, 1988. This abolition only occurred after the Lawrence Eagle Tribune had run 175 stories about the furlough program and won a Pulitzer Prize.[5] Dukakis continued to argue that the program was 99 percent effective; yet, as the Lawrence Eagle Tribune pointed out, no state outside of Massachusetts, nor any federal program, would grant a furlough to a prisoner serving life without parole.

They didn't try to pin it on Dukakis, they DID pin it on Dukakis, and not without some merit.

Besides, Dukakis should have never "put on the hat". That was the stake through his heart, and a self inflicted wound at that.

Chas