PDA

View Full Version : All together now, children!

OvenMaster
09-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Let us sing a song about our Dear Leader!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/24/elementary-school-students-reportedly-taught-songs-praising-president-obama/

And get a load of the lyrics!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/24/lyrics-songs-president-obama/

Twodogs
09-24-2009, 04:04 PM
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://sitemaker.umich.edu/youthunderfascism/files/girls.jpg&imgrefurl=http://sitemaker.umich.edu/youthunderfascism&h=550&w=384&sz=20&tbnid=55J8oHZ0F6b74M:&tbnh=133&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhitler%2Byouth%2Bpictures&usg=__a3JNfH0EvSNY_-jdF4z6Hg2t03Y=&ei=md67SuqrMp-RtgeerLTFDQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=5&ct=image

painter
09-24-2009, 05:31 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/24/elementary-school-students-reportedly-taught-songs-praising-president-obama/

copied from the lyrics
Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue

But...school children are allowed to NOT participate in the Pledge of Allegiance? AND I'm told "one nation under God" has been eliminated.
Last Christmas...Merry Christmas was replaced with happy holidays!! No Christmas carols sung! Guess in some eyes...God has a replacement!

But we better not rock the boat..for fear of being called a racist. :rolleyes:

Fast_Eddie
09-24-2009, 06:07 PM
copied from the lyrics
Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue

But...school children are allowed to NOT participate in the Pledge of Allegiance? AND I'm told "one nation under God" has been eliminated.
Last Christmas...Merry Christmas was replaced with happy holidays!! No Christmas carols sung! Guess in some eyes...God has a replacement!

But we better not rock the boat..for fear of being called a racist. :rolleyes:

You can say what you like, believe what you like and worship what you like. NOTHING has changed that and no one has challenged that. And this has all been going on far longer than Obama has been in office, so you are once again trying very hard to inject the 'racist' thing into something that it has no business in.

As for the song, it's great to see the children expressing the respect for the office so many conservative groups have been calling for. Or at least they were calling for.

Happy Holidays!

OvenMaster
09-24-2009, 09:19 PM
sarcasm
As for the song, it's great to see the children expressing the respect for the office so many conservative groups have been calling for. Or at least they were calling for.
/sarcasm

Sandy G
09-25-2009, 06:18 AM
"Deutschland, Deutschland, Uber Alles"...Come on...If Chimpy McHalliburton Bushitler had pulled a stunt like this, the Media would have ALL been in High Dudgeon, howling...And rightly so. But since its His Holiness, Barak the Firstest, Caliph of Washington, why then, its just FINE 'n' DANDY..."An' if you don't like it, then YOU'RE a Mean Ol' Racist !! So there !! N'yah....."

piece-itpete
09-25-2009, 08:08 AM
"Chimpy McHalliburton Bushitler" rotflmao!!!!! tears in my eyes!!

Pete

Independent
09-25-2009, 01:35 PM

Oh, another Faux news story, emphasis on STORY. I ain't reading that BS.

Indy

Fast_Eddie
09-25-2009, 01:58 PM
"Deutschland, Deutschland, Uber Alles"...Come on...If Chimpy McHalliburton Bushitler had pulled a stunt like this, the Media would have ALL been in High Dudgeon, howling...And rightly so.

Are you suggesting that President Obama took time from his schedule trying to pass health care reform and preparing for the U.N. to write this song and get the students at an elementry school to sing it? Chimp Mc nobody did anything like that. If some kids want to sing a song about the President, well God love them for it.

OvenMaster
09-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Oh, another Faux news story, emphasis on STORY. I ain't reading that BS.

Indy
Indy, how the hell is it a "story" when there's video to back it up? It happened. It's not fiction.

merrylander
09-25-2009, 02:12 PM
So one school in the whole damn country goes overboard and it is a freaking disaster?

noonereal
09-25-2009, 03:04 PM
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://sitemaker.umich.edu/youthunderfascism/files/girls.jpg&imgrefurl=http://sitemaker.umich.edu/youthunderfascism&h=550&w=384&sz=20&tbnid=55J8oHZ0F6b74M:&tbnh=133&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhitler%2Byouth%2Bpictures&usg=__a3JNfH0EvSNY_-jdF4z6Hg2t03Y=&ei=md67SuqrMp-RtgeerLTFDQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=5&ct=image

:rolleyes:

I'll never understand why folks with so many guns are always so scared.

noonereal
09-25-2009, 03:06 PM
So one school in the whole damn country goes overboard and it is a freaking disaster?

that kind of vulgar worship has always been around

why I first started in business we had a VP worship meeting where three hundred employees sang songs of praise

it was, well, vulgar

Sandy G
09-25-2009, 03:24 PM
I was in 1st grade when JFK was assassinated, we didn't even sing for HIM like this...And he was MUCH more well-liked than this byrd is...We DID do something horrible & terrible, though...We prayed for him right after we found out what had happened to him. Our teacher, Lois Armstrong, led us all in prayer. She shoulda had her butt tossed in the Can over that blatant display of Gov't Sponsored Religion... The school should have brought in counsellors 'n' psychiatrists to make sure we didn't have Permanent Damage done to our fragile psyches by having all that Religion stuffed down our throats by the Evil, Oppresive Government...

piece-itpete
09-25-2009, 03:34 PM
And Congress singing 'America the Beautiful' on the steps of the Capitol after 9-11, disgraceful...

My 2nd grade teacher, her eyes on fire, shaking the heck out of her finger: "Washington had two horses shot out from under him in that battle, and 10 bullet holes in his uniform, proof that God had destined him to lead the USA to come to being..."

I don't remember the number of bullet holes, but yeah. Terrible times.

Pete

merrylander
09-26-2009, 07:21 AM
Does Intel run their stupid commercial about the guy who was co-inventor of the USB? USB= Useless Sorry-assed Buss

Charles
09-26-2009, 04:43 PM
:rolleyes:

I'll never understand why folks with so many guns are always so scared.

Because they would rather not feel compelled to use them?

Chas

BTW, this is a local issue. School boards have elections, don't they?

Chas

Charles
09-26-2009, 04:50 PM
And Congress singing 'America the Beautiful' on the steps of the Capitol after 9-11, disgraceful...

My 2nd grade teacher, her eyes on fire, shaking the heck out of her finger: "Washington had two horses shot out from under him in that battle, and 10 bullet holes in his uniform, proof that God had destined him to lead the USA to come to being..."

I don't remember the number of bullet holes, but yeah. Terrible times.

Pete

Hell, that's nuttin'. Cole Younger got shot 26 times, served a life term in the Minnesota State Joint, then died free as an old man.

Reckon he was destined to be one tough SOB.

Chas

painter
09-26-2009, 06:15 PM

Chas

Chas

Welcome back Charlie!

Just want to say...in our neck of the woods people are making changes in their local government. I do believe as time goes by we will see a new taxpayer emerging. :D http://www.buffalonews.com/search/?term=downsizing&numresults=10

noonereal
09-26-2009, 06:28 PM
Welcome back Charlie!

Just want to say...in our neck of the woods people are making changes in their local government. I do believe as time goes by we will see a new taxpayer emerging. :D http://www.buffalonews.com/search/?term=downsizing&numresults=10

NY State has even cut the number of competitions that the varsity programs can be in a year.

In soccer four example there are now only 16 games instead of 19.

Seems to me we should not be cutting things from the our children's development.

noonereal
09-26-2009, 06:30 PM

Chas

Chas

just saying

honest, seems to me the people that always talk the "tough guy talk" are armed.

??????

I never really understood how threatening with a weapons makes one tough.

painter
09-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Guess this gal/guy never saw the damage a Glock can do. :)

painter
09-26-2009, 07:10 PM
Welcome back Charlie!

Just want to say...in our neck of the woods people are making changes in their local government. I do believe as time goes by we will see a new taxpayer emerging. :D http://www.buffalonews.com/search/?term=downsizing&numresults=10 :D:D:D:

Sandy G
09-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Guess this gal/guy never saw the damage a Glock can do. :)

A Glock ?!? Pffffft...My FALs, HK-91, M-1A1, Garand, BM-59, AR-10, or AR-15s can Take Care of Business...The Uzi on "Rock 'n' roll" ain't too shabby, neither... But if it must be a handgun, the .50 Desert Eagle, the .50 Model 500 S&W, or the .45 Win Mag Wildey do a pretty good job of Ventilating Things...An' those are just my 1st String...w/about 120 loudenboomers, I gots PLENTY of "depth"....Gots a Glock, too, but IIRC, its a 9 MikeMike, "Crunchenticker' caliber...

spasmo55
09-27-2009, 07:58 AM
A Glock ?!? Pffffft...My FALs, HK-91, M-1A1, Garand, BM-59, AR-10, or AR-15s can Take Care of Business...The Uzi on "Rock 'n' roll" ain't too shabby, neither... But if it must be a handgun, the .50 Desert Eagle, the .50 Model 500 S&W, or the .45 Win Mag Wildey do a pretty good job of Ventilating Things...An' those are just my 1st String...w/about 120 loudenboomers, I gots PLENTY of "depth"....Gots a Glock, too, but IIRC, its a 9 MikeMike, "Crunchenticker' caliber...

Very impressive "Arms Room", cause you ain't fittin' all that in a little safe, but ammo gettin hard to come by since "Ears" took office, hey.

I'm limited to "BoB" (Blind old Bastard) firearms myself. My computer likes them better too, as they are PnP (Point and Pull) compatable. 12 Ga still readily available.:D:D

Handguns are for people that let their security get breached.

Honey, do you remember where I set that tripwire on the Foo Gas charges? Oh bother. Better be careful cutting the grass.:eek:

painter
09-27-2009, 09:34 AM
Very impressive "Arms Room", cause you ain't fittin' all that in a little safe, but ammo gettin hard to come by since "Ears" took office, hey.

I'm limited to "BoB" (Blind old Bastard) firearms myself. My computer likes them better too, as they are PnP (Point and Pull) compatable. 12 Ga still readily available.:D:D

Handguns are for people that let their security get breached.

Honey, do you remember where I set that tripwire on the Foo Gas charges? Oh bother. Better be careful cutting the grass.:eek:

I want you guys on MY side...Old granny here is an excellent shot though. Guess accuracy plays a role...eh? :)

Sandy G
09-27-2009, 09:59 AM
Gun Control is being able to hit yr target...

Twodogs
09-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Gun Control can also mean using both hands.;)

Twodogs
09-27-2009, 11:18 AM
I wish they would just cut through the crap and come get our guns. :)

Charles
09-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Welcome back Charlie!

Thank you Painter, you're too kind.

Figgered most folks would be glad to see me gone for awhile.

Chas

noonereal
09-27-2009, 11:42 AM
Figgered most folks would be glad to see me gone for awhile.

Not me man,you are the reasonable voice of the right here.

Charles
09-27-2009, 11:57 AM

Hell Sandy, surprised yew ain't got a "real" rifle...sumptin' that's at least a .40 cal or up, follered by Gibbs, Rigby, Nitro Express, or sumptin' like that.

Ain't too many pachyderms runnin' loose down there in Tennessee?

But yew do have a fair amount of them "hand cannons". Don't they sting yer paw a little when you touch them off?

Chas

Sandy G
09-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Nope. They don't sting a little...They sting A LOT ! The Nifty Fifty S&W, at least now they load it in a "50 Special", which is like a .38 special is to a .357. Still its about like touching off a mild-load .44 Maggie...And I've just always liked the heavy-duty military hardware, like .308s...Still kicking myself, there was a Belgian FAL w/200 rounds of Lake City, & 20 clips, all as new, in Louisville, KY back in '89 for $700 for the whole mess...Nowadays, that would set you back $2500, anyway. Man, that gun did some serious talkin' to me...I was datin' this gal, she was with me & got her drawers all in a wad over it, so I passed, but shoulda called my buddy who was there & lived in Louisville, after we got back here & Sweet Thaing went home, to go back & get it for me...

Fast_Eddie
09-27-2009, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I'm a gonna build me a nuke and put it in my basement. I'm a gonna hook her up to a switch on the front door with a sign. He he, them crooks are a gonna think twice about breakin' inta my house.

Can't have ya too much fire power fellers! Thats the Amurikin way.

Sandy G
09-27-2009, 01:28 PM
"Peace Thru Superior Firepower", me lad....Seriously, altho I doubt anyone will believe me, I REALLY like my guns more from a workmanship & historical perspective than I care about shooting...There are a FEW that I really like to shoot..My S&W 41 is a 22 target pistol,& you can literally chase a tin can all over a field w/it..I have a couple of rifles that are target match grade, too. The FALs ? They were called "The Free World's Right Arm" they were used by something like 90 countries, the USA being conspicuous by their absense in using them. They also are an incredibly well-made firearm, as befits their makers, FN Herstal in Belgium. The AK-47 ? Well, ANY gun that has 55 million copies & counting is significant. AKs aren't pretty, but they're extremely robust, & will go "Bang !" virtually every time they're called upon. I could go on, & I'll agree, no, NOBODY needs over 100 guns... or more than 1 cheapo radio...Or anything more than a gray 4-door sedan...or 1 19" $59 special Wally-World TV...But some of us WANT a little more than that.

Fast_Eddie
09-27-2009, 01:44 PM
I doubt anyone will believe me, I REALLY like my guns more from a workmanship & historical perspective than I care about shooting...

I'm just pullin' your chain. Ya'll started sounding mighty "Amurikan" there for a minute. I could just hear Jeremy Clarkson asking how many people you've murdered because he just knows that all Americans have guns and murder from time to time.

I have no doubt. I have a friend back in Nor Cal (almost Berkeley even) who restores and enjoys old guns the way I like old cars. My wife was an expert marksman when she was in the National Guard. She'd like to go shooting again, and I wouldn't mind trying my hand. But neither of us want a gun in the house. I'm sure there are places that have guns we could shoot. I should look into it again.

Take care,

Ed

merrylander
09-27-2009, 03:21 PM
I put in a simple burglar alarm system, metal plate on all the window sills wired to a big switch. Other side of the switch goes to a 40 amp 220 volt breaker in the main panel. If he is standing on the wet ground and grabs the window sill his dying screams are the alarm.:eek:

painter
09-27-2009, 03:59 PM
I put in a simple burglar alarm system, metal plate on all the window sills wired to a big switch. Other side of the switch goes to a 40 amp 220 volt breaker in the main panel. If he is standing on the wet ground and grabs the window sill his dying screams are the alarm.:eek:

My friend...you suprise me. Just goes to show you...we all have a little larceny in our hearts and a lot of home security. Just hope one of those feral cats you feed don't come in contact with it...I love animals especially cats.

Charles
09-27-2009, 05:09 PM

Rob, old buddy, I don't want to be a turd in the punch bowl, but if you are actually doing this, and it works, you will be convicted of murder. Same thing as wiring a 12 ga. to the front door, considered to be a trap, and very illegal.

Besides, I would think that wiring a 240V breaker in this manner would result in a direct short, thus blowing the breaker. Unless you have a load, like the poor, screaming SOB, who you would be cooking like a big chicken. In other words, you're shorting out both sides of your service panel. You have to have a load, or resistance.

Now don't get me wrong, I actually tried to do this down in Texas to catch a thief, only I did it wrong. I wired the hot and grounded wire (not the grounding wire...case ground) to a metal Skilsaw handle, which even blew the breaker that I had filled with model airplane glue the night before. Long before the thief showed up. Had it worked, I would have taken out a transformer, long before the thief showed up.

Besides, all you need is 120VAC. Take it from one who's been there, you get hooked with 120V and grounded, you CANNOT turn loose, the breaker ain't gonna blow, and unless some crazy bastard that looks like a pirate figures out what's happening, and tackles you, the hot saw, the aluminum ladder, in the mud, and somehow breaks the connection, you're gonna die. I spent a good 30-45 seconds getting cooked before this guy saved my life. Damn wonder we're both not dead.

This was back when I was 20 yrs old, doubt if I would fare so well now.

Besides, I know your only bullshittin'. Use an electric fencer, high volts, low amps (it's the amps that kill ya), and electricity will scare the bejesus out of everybody. Ya can't see it, and it hurts like hell. I doubt if your average perp is an electrical engineer.

FYI, another slick trick I learned form one of the city lineman, who was an electrical engineer, with a degree from Rolla. The lead from a pencil will conduct electricity. Back when the city cops were required to turn on the Christmas Lights, which amounted to screwing in a fuse to a socket, he would take a pencil, draw a line onto the insulated part of the fuse to the contacting part. When things were damp, it tended to "sting" the local cops.

The city engineer, who was nobody's fool, and while he saw a certain amount of humor it is, made him quit. Bill picked up on it from the getgo, proabaly Bill who showed Lotto how to do it in the 1st place. Sadly, they're both dead now...always loved a character, and both of them were, in spades.

Chas

Twodogs
09-27-2009, 05:16 PM
It's the volts that jolts, and mills that kills. I think ol Rob may be pullin our legs.;)

Charles
09-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Nope. They don't sting a little...They sting A LOT ! The Nifty Fifty S&W, at least now they load it in a "50 Special", which is like a .38 special is to a .357. Still its about like touching off a mild-load .44 Maggie...And I've just always liked the heavy-duty military hardware, like .308s...Still kicking myself, there was a Belgian FAL w/200 rounds of Lake City, & 20 clips, all as new, in Louisville, KY back in '89 for $700 for the whole mess...Nowadays, that would set you back $2500, anyway. Man, that gun did some serious talkin' to me...I was datin' this gal, she was with me & got her drawers all in a wad over it, so I passed, but shoulda called my buddy who was there & lived in Louisville, after we got back here & Sweet Thaing went home, to go back & get it for me...

I know a guy who works at the local hardware store, has a .50 S&W. He loads it the same way.

Never shot much over .357's, .45's, but the nastiest handgun I ever shot was a .44 mag Ruger single action with Patchmeyer grips. 240 gr full house loads, I don't know why Patchmeyer grips are so beloved, give me Hogue grips and day. That fukker burned my paw, wouldn't would have wanted to do much target shooting with that combo.

But I'm a pussy, recoil don't suit me too much. Like my .22's, or my .17 HMR.

Chas

Twodogs
09-27-2009, 05:44 PM
I tamed my Super Blackhawk .44 down with a Laser port job and big rubber grips. It's got a 10.5 inch barrel and SS scope too, so it's heavy enough that it don't bite too bad. Still, about 6 rounds does it for me these days.

Charles
09-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Not me man,you are the reasonable voice of the right here.

Thank you Noon, most people who know me think that I'm crazier than a shithouse rat.

But they're mainly Democrats, libs, (my old buddies), and a couple or three conservatives.

Not that they think I'm stupid, but they realize that I can be a loose cannon on deck, both it thought and action. Had more than one tell me "Don't do that", which is pretty much like pouring gasoline on a fire. And like one told me, after I'd fucked up big time, and felt kind of lousy about it, "It's not like you beat up the local minister".

That said and done, I apoloqized to the local sheriff, who was of no notion of arresting me for thumping a thief.

But I still have the reputation of being a glass rod under stress. I'm 56 yrs old, and I've only punched three or four men in the mouth since I got out of high school. And considering that two times I was fighting multiable opponents at the same time and had no choice but to strike 1st, and left with a fractured kneecap during one encounter, perhaps you can appreciate my desire to carry a Gerber and a S&W at times.

Round here, they used to call two on one "nigger fun", but it was always the white pricks who pulled it on me. White niggers, black niggers, red niggers...what's the difference...it's still "nigger" fun. A nigger is not defined by the color of his skin. Like I said before, I'll call 'em a motherless cocksucker...don't want anyone to think that I hate 'em for the color of their skin...I want 'em to know that I hate 'em for who they are.

Please excuse me for being so coarse...It's my nature. Being a perckerwood from Missouri and all.

Chas

Sandy G
09-27-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm just pullin' your chain. Ya'll started sounding mighty "Amurikan" there for a minute. I could just hear Jeremy Clarkson asking how many people you've murdered because he just knows that all Americans have guns and murder from time to time.

I have no doubt. I have a friend back in Nor Cal (almost Berkeley even) who restores and enjoys old guns the way I like old cars. My wife was an expert marksman when she was in the National Guard. She'd like to go shooting again, and I wouldn't mind trying my hand. But neither of us want a gun in the house. I'm sure there are places that have guns we could shoot. I should look into it again.

Take care,

Ed

Oh, absotively you should try it again ! Shooting is, I think, a noble sport-You DON'T need to be a Charles Atlas type to do it, men & women are pretty well evenly matched-if anything, womens MIGHT have an edge, because women typically have a bit better hand-to-eye coordination than we do, & an older fella doesn't necessarily need to get bested by some young Turk...A S&W Model 41 is a VERY good pistol to shoot-They used to shoot 'em out of the box in matches...Another one is a S&W Model 52-it shoots 38 special wadcutters, doesn't kick, isn't too loud, & it just "Fits' yr hand so well...Ruger's .22 pistol is every bit as good, too, the only thing I don't like about them is they are notoriously difficult to strip & reassemble for cleaning. But target shooting is BIG fun-And need not be more involved than a few Coke cans, a box or 2 of .22s-a buck apiece at Wally World, & a fencepost on which to sit said can-and you're all set...

noonereal
09-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Thank you Noon, most people who know me think that I'm crazier than a shithouse rat.

But they're mainly Democrats, libs, (my old buddies), and a couple or three conservatives.

Not that they think I'm stupid, but they realize that I can be a loose cannon on deck, both it thought and action. Had more than one tell me "Don't do that", which is pretty much like pouring gasoline on a fire. And like one told me, after I'd fucked up big time, and felt kind of lousy about it, "It's not like you beat up the local minister".

That said and done, I apoloqized to the local sheriff, who was of no notion of arresting me for thumping a thief.

But I still have the reputation of being a glass rod under stress. I'm 56 yrs old, and I've only punched three or four men in the mouth since I got out of high school. And considering that two times I was fighting multiable opponents at the same time and had no choice but to strike 1st, and left with a fractured kneecap during one encounter, perhaps you can appreciate my desire to carry a Gerber and a S&W at times.

Round here, they used to call two on one "nigger fun", but it was always the white pricks who pulled it on me. White niggers, black niggers, red niggers...what's the difference...it's still "nigger" fun. A nigger is not defined by the color of his skin. Like I said before, I'll call 'em a motherless cocksucker...don't want anyone to think that I hate 'em for the color of their skin...I want 'em to know that I hate 'em for who they are.

Please excuse me for being so coarse...It's my nature. Being a perckerwood from Missouri and all.

Chas

oh :rolleyes:

Sandy G
09-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Another Shooting Story, & I'll hush about it, for awhile, anyway...There was this little girl, Jackie, whose daddy was my sister's horse trainer. She was at the farm one day, her daddy & my sister were working to get ready to go to a show. Jackie was kinda left to her own devices/foisted off on me. She was also at that "Extremely Obnoxious" age, somewhere between boys 'n' Barbies, & posessed of a whiny voice & manner that kinda made you wanna Pinch her Head Off. I was playing w/one of my rifles, Jackie's voice hit Mach 10, & I says "Jackie, come here." I had a Chipmunk rifle, which was a child-sized single-shot .22, I put a Coke can up on a fencepost, & kinda gave her a little "Dual" in how to shoot. Well, she caught on pretty quick, ker-plinked the Coke can off the post, & squealed w/delight. Big Fun. Found another can, maybe a gallon jug, filled it up w/water, she shot it, & Oh, Boy!! Instant Miami Vice explosion-Even if it was just water...Still, water & milk jug flew all over everywhere, & Jackie had an Extremely Large Time. I had fun showin' her how to do it, & kept her away from Mary Lou & her dad-and getting in their hair. All in all, an extremely pleasurable afternoon-One I've remembered fondly for, I guess, 25 years now...THAT'S what shootin' is all about, for me, anyway-Bringing a big smile to a child's face. Don't tell anyone, I gots a Reputation to uphold 'n' all, but when it comes to kids-especially little girls-I'm nothin' but a big ol' Teddy Bear, a softie, a push-over. Just ask Bethany...

hillbilly
09-27-2009, 10:00 PM
I wish they would just cut through the crap and come get our guns. :)

They'd relax on gun control if alot of sheriff's would listen, and unleash their power on Washinton. If two sheriff's made a difference, just think what a nation full of them could get done. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJgPuNAh60&feature=player_embedded

Fast_Eddie
09-27-2009, 10:35 PM
What gun control legislation are we fighting exactly? Is there something I don't know about?

hillbilly
09-27-2009, 11:17 PM
What gun control legislation are we fighting exactly? Is there something I don't know about?

Yes, they screwin' with TN's guns now. TN has history so it's no surprise how TN folks are feelin'. About all I'll say though. I'd hate to get a time out.

Fast_Eddie
09-28-2009, 12:24 AM
Are you talking about this nonsense?

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2009/sep/23/atf-tells-tennessee-federal-gun-law-trumps-states/