PDA

View Full Version : Iran admits second enrichment facility!

Twodogs
09-25-2009, 02:09 PM
I guess dinnerjacket got word that we had knowledge of it and were going to blow the whistle, so he "reported" it today like you are supposed to report any nuclear facility. For those of you that didn't get Yahoo's speech yesterday, he basically did an overview of the holocaust, with documentation and such, then described what Great Britain did when the Natzis rained bombs on them. The jist was that any country would take action against Iran if they were in the same boat as Israel, but for some reason, nobody seems to be backing Israel's right to do so. Some say that Iran's nuclear stuff is too far underground for Israel to effectively destroy it, however, America has the type of bombs that would be needed. Why don't we back them? Haven't the Jewish people been persecuted enough in this century? I for one, would like to see the whole mite of the US Armed forces backing Israel up. Yahoo also said that if the rest of the world thinks Iran will stop being aggressive after they blow up Israel, they are terribly wrong. I agree, this madman has got to be stopped NOW, not after 1000s of Jewish people get killed and maimed. The centrifuges they are running day and night are industrial ones (I wouldn't be surprised if they were GE made), which are only needed if you want to get your Uranium to 80% or better, which is weapons grade. The machines to bring it to 5 to 10% for electrical plants are much smaller and less powerful. I don't think anyone would say now, that we should have waited so long to stop Hitler, so why are we doing it here? To me, this is way more important than chasing the Taliban around a dessert full of IEDs.:(

stereocuuple
09-25-2009, 02:50 PM
thee whole of NATO needs to invade iran and the european members should oversee the occupation with their troops not ours.

Sandy G
09-25-2009, 03:10 PM
thee whole of NATO needs to invade iran and the european members should oversee the occupation with their troops not ours.

Oh, yeah...Like THAT'S gonna happen....They polished all the tanks 'n' planes in Nato last month...Wouldn't want 'em to get dirty now, would you ?!?

noonereal
09-25-2009, 03:11 PM
To me, this is way more important than chasing the Taliban around a dessert full of IEDs.:(

Are you saying we should pull out of Iraq or Afghanistan?
Both?
Neither?????

Twodogs
09-25-2009, 04:29 PM
Are you saying we should pull out of Iraq or Afghanistan?
Both?
Neither?????

I don't know noon, I never really saw the point of either of those wars, unless it really is keeping the terrorist at bay. When you've got a nutcase pointing a loaded nuke around though, I think you have to hit first, and hit like you mean it (damn the collateral damage). Here's the other thing; if he gets the nuke thing going, how many little dipshit dictators will he sell a suitcase size one to?

noonereal
09-25-2009, 04:35 PM
I don't know noon, I never really saw the point of either of those wars, unless it really is keeping the terrorist at bay. When you've got a nutcase pointing a loaded nuke around though, I think you have to hit first, and hit like you mean it (damn the collateral damage). Here's the other thing; if he gets the nuke thing going, how many little dipshit dictators will he sell a suitcase size one to?

I think we had to go to Afghanistan and so did the world

I think Iraq was a sin (if i believed in stuff like that) and so did the world community

I think we need to build a consensus and take out the Iraq nukes

wajobu
09-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Photon Torpedos will fix this.

Fast_Eddie
09-25-2009, 06:00 PM
It's a mess and we're pretty screwed. Make no mistake, Bush has screwed America with his imperialistic Neo-con agenda. I'm no military expert, but if we were going to do anything after 9/11 (I wish we had gone about our business) it seems to me we should have sent everything we had over to Afghanistan and gotten the job done right. Now we have Viat-ghanistan and this mess in Iraq. Now a crazy guy pointing Nukes at us. And he knows we won't do a damed thing- we can't there aren't enough troops to do what we're doing. I don't know. Like I say, I'm no military expert. But it all seemed like a bad plan at the time. Looks ever worse now. Who voted for that moron? All this 'cause we they wanted to outlaw gay marriage. Fail again.

Just hope Israel can take out the Nukes without our help.

Twodogs
09-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Just hope Israel can take out the Nukes without our help.

I doubt it, but you never know. If only Bush hadn't given them the plans to build the damn things.:p Will you libbys ever move past that guy?:rolleyes:

Twodogs
09-25-2009, 06:19 PM
and FWIW, I don't think Barry has the balls for war

Fast_Eddie
09-25-2009, 06:30 PM
I doubt it, but you never know. If only Bush hadn't given them the plans to build the damn things.:p Will you libbys ever move past that guy?:rolleyes:

Are you kidding? I still hear the right wing nut jobs bitching about Clinton!

Twodogs
09-25-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm a right wing nut job and I respect the hell out of Clinton. I think he was a damn fine president too.

hillbilly
09-25-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm a right wing nut job and I respect the hell out of Clinton. I think he was a damn fine president too.

I thought he was ok too, until he proved me wrong. His ''don't ask don't tell policy'', killed any respect I had for him.

Fast_Eddie
09-25-2009, 08:15 PM
I thought he was ok too, until he proved me wrong. His ''don't ask don't tell policy'', killed any respect I had for him.

Why?

my message is too short.

Fast_Eddie
09-25-2009, 08:16 PM

I think that makes you a liberal. What would Rush say?

hillbilly
09-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Why?

my message is too short.

Hmm, because the service is a place for clear minds. It's not a place where queers should be allowed in, period. Just think, say you were counting on your back being watched and the person watching you is queer. OK, he's more worried about another guy in combat that he developed feelings for ,and he was distracted from clear thought and YOU GET YOUR ASS SHOT?

Or hell, maybe it's because I've never had ANY USE FOR FAGS. I was raised right.

Fast_Eddie
09-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Not much I can add to that.

Combwork
09-26-2009, 04:38 AM
Or hell, maybe it's because I've never had ANY USE FOR FAGS. I was raised right.

Raised right? Doesn't sound like it. Calling a homosexual a fag is the same as calling a black man a nigger; it's a loaded word used to insult; to provoke anger rather than thought. Nature or nurture? I'm 60 years old and to the best of my knowledge I'm heterosexual, but maybe all that means is I've not met 'Mr. Right' yet.

Gay? Straight? It's the way you're born not a lifestyle choice. If you define normal as what most people are, then homosexuality is not 'normal', but it is natural; it occurs in nature amongst several species, not just us humans. So do you have children? I do. Two girls, one of whom is a lesbian. Would you insult her? Easy to do on an anonymous forum like this but in reality, 60 or not you would only do it once if I was around.

Grumpy
09-26-2009, 05:11 AM
Never underestimate what Israel is capable of.

Sandy G
09-26-2009, 06:04 AM
Never underestimate what Israel is capable of.

Yep. Assuming they don't get him too, the look on Imadinnerjacket's face after Israel Takes Care Of Business will be PRICELESS.

noonereal
09-26-2009, 06:54 AM
Who voted for that moron? .

The republican appointees on the supreme court.

I think a separation of powers conversation is appropriate.

merrylander
09-26-2009, 07:26 AM
That's what you were saying before he gave the order to take out those pirates, no doubt you will be wrong again.

Oops! answer to your post #10 TD, missed the Quote button.

Charles
09-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Send in the B2's, let Israel take the bows.

That's what I would do if I were boss. To start with.

Chas

noonereal
09-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Send in the B2's, let Israel take the bows.

That's what I would do if I were boss. To start with.

Chas

Not without Britain, France, and Germany on board.

No more cowboy crap.

Twodogs
09-26-2009, 06:37 PM
Yeh, we wouldn't want to try anything without the French military behind us. Come to think of it, them French boys have always been behind us................way behind when the shootin starts.:p

painter
09-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Yeh, we wanted want to try anything without the French military behind us. Come to think of it, them French boys have always been behind us................way behind when the shootin starts.:p

Honey...reading your post and looking at your avitar is a hoot! :D:D

Twodogs
09-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Honey...reading your post and looking at your avitar is a hoot! :D:D

Ha, I never thought about it, but that was pretty good I guess.:D

wajobu
09-26-2009, 07:38 PM
This could be interesting, to say the least...I agree...never underestimate Israel.

Twodogs
09-26-2009, 08:29 PM
I think Israel has the gumpshin, but not the right bombs. These enrichment facilities are deep underground and would require large "bunker buster" type bombs. I want to think that we would supply them, but I'm not so sure anymore.:(

stereocuuple
09-26-2009, 08:47 PM
I think Israel has the gumpshin, but not the right bombs. These enrichment facilities are deep underground and would require large "bunker buster" type bombs. I want to think that we would supply them, but I'm not so sure anymore.:(

we wont not while the antichrist obama is in office he is a monster and the very image of a traitor . he is the enemy of israel and all free men. the comunist traitor regime in washingtion will sell our fathers sacrifice to the wind and will enslave america to the filth of the world forever.

Fast_Eddie
09-26-2009, 08:53 PM
we wont not while the antichrist obama is in office he is a monster and the very image of a traitor . he is the enemy of israel and all free men. the comunist traitor regime in washingtion will sell our fathers sacrifice to the wind and will enslave america to the filth of the world forever.

You have got to be kidding me.

stereocuuple
09-26-2009, 08:59 PM

not at all he will destroy ths nation and all free men with it

soundhound
09-26-2009, 10:59 PM

why don't you just say how you really feel?

kinda sounds like something osama bin laden would say.

soundhound
09-26-2009, 11:13 PM
but seriously folks....

what the fuck right do we have to tell iran that they can't have nukes? being that we ARE the country that invented it, not to mention the ONLY country to have ever actually used them against another country, i just don't see how.

iran is a sovereign nation, and whether we agree with its current administration (dictator), policies, whatever, who the fuck are we to tell them they can't have them?

i would certainly rather see them forget their nuclear ambitions, but quite frankly, i really can't blame them for wanting nukes. they have as much right to defend their country as anyone else does. and there are definitely countries (such as ours) that threaten their safety, if not actual, then at least in their eyes.

it's always best to avoid a fight if possible. i commend obama's change in direction when it comes to diplomacy with iran. you catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar.

israel is a big boy, they can take care of themselves.

spasmo55
09-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Hmm, because the service is a place for clear minds. It's not a place where queers should be allowed in, period. Just think, say you were counting on your back being watched and the person watching you is queer. OK, he's more worried about another guy in combat that he developed feelings for ,and he was distracted from clear thought and YOU GET YOUR ASS SHOT?

NEWS FLASH, Homosexuals have always been in the military. If you like ancient history, start with the Spartans. They were known to be rather bad ass, and Bi. If you have followed the recent discharges you may find that they had very good service records, prior to coming out.

Would he be any more distracted than the guy who just got the "Dear John", or the honey your a father letter, I think not.

I doubt that the "FAGS" want you to "use" them.

There is a Baptist Church in Kansas "Looking for a few good men", they haven't found any yet judging by their actions, perhaps you should join.

noonereal
09-27-2009, 07:20 AM
and FWIW, I don't think Barry has the balls for war

what are "balls for war?"

noonereal
09-27-2009, 07:22 AM
I'm a right wing nut job

And I can respect that you are open and honest. ;)

noonereal
09-27-2009, 07:27 AM

that's some strange logic

Yes it appears you were raised "right."
That doesn't mean that you cannot repent. :D

noonereal
09-27-2009, 07:36 AM
we wont not while the antichrist obama

I would ckeck the dictionary on this one if I were you. I am not much for fairey tales but best I can figure the antichrist does not care much for the poor and hungry.

he is a monster

:rolleyes:

very image of a traitor .

he is the enemy of israel and all free men.

the comunist traitor regime in washingtion will sell our fathers sacrifice to the wind and will enslave america to the filth of the world forever.

God bless you.

noonereal
09-27-2009, 07:39 AM

They are not.

This is a big country and hate and ignorance really does exist. :(

Charles
09-27-2009, 08:22 AM
Yeh, we wouldn't want to try anything without the French military behind us. Come to think of it, them French boys have always been behind us................way behind when the shootin starts.:p

Come on Dogman...lay offa the Frogs.

They did have the political guts to sink the Rainbow Warrior.

Chas

Twodogs
09-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Just read where Iran test fired a couple missiles today. Sounds like we got'em runnin scared.:D

noonereal
09-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Just read where Iran test fired a couple missiles today. Sounds like we got'em runnin scared.:D

I hate to say it but I think Israel has no choice but to attack.

Twodogs
09-27-2009, 03:14 PM
I would give anything to be a Israel fighter jet pilot right now. Those guys are some of the best in the world, and you can bet they are chomping at the bit.