PDA

View Full Version : Jailed for 33 Years!

Oerets
05-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Pakistani Doctor Who Helped Locate Bin Laden sentenced to 33 years in prison.

I can see why the Pakistani can justify putting a agent for a foreign country in jail. But my BIG question is why the FK was he still in Pakistan? We the U.S. should of got him and his family out right away.

The US will and have jailed people who even give info to Israel.

Barney

icenine
05-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Pakistani Doctor Who Helped Locate Bin Laden sentenced to 33 years in prison.

I can see why the Pakistani can justify putting a agent for a foreign country in jail. But my BIG question is why the FK was he still in Pakistan? We the U.S. should of got him and his family out right away.

The US will and have jailed people who even give info to Israel.

Barney

yeah we should have taken better care of him for sure. A very raw deal and a remarkable statement about our "ally" Pakistan. Of course hindsight is 20/20. I am more worried about what happens in Pakistan than in Afganistan

JJIII
05-24-2012, 06:01 AM
Raw deal for sure.

Oerets
05-24-2012, 09:34 AM
I still think he will end up in the US. It is just going to be more expensive. The Pakistanis are using this as a negotiating ploy. Poor guy !

Barney

barbara
05-24-2012, 09:58 AM
Not that I'm any sort of foreign affairs expert, but it has occurred to me that he might have been left there for a reason. Politically, could his potential release be some sort of leveraging tool?

Oerets
05-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Not that I'm any sort of foreign affairs expert, but it has occurred to me that he might have been left there for a reason. Politically, could his potential release be some sort of leveraging tool?

Like saving face maybe?

Barney

djv8ga
05-24-2012, 10:54 PM
I still think he will end up in the US.

Barney
Really? I don't hear the Prez saying a fu%&ing word about it. Must be that "leading from behind" thing again.
Have we ever had a less affective Prez? It's the Carter nightmare all over again! :mad:

BlueStreak
05-24-2012, 11:57 PM
Really? I don't hear the Prez saying a fu%&ing word about it. Must be that "leading from behind" thing again.
Have we ever had a less affective Prez? It's the Carter nightmare all over again! :mad:

Blah, blah, blah.......Yawn.

Oerets
05-25-2012, 09:28 AM

I have no problem with not knowing every little detail of what our government is doing. Personally speaking this President has not been beating his chest enough with his accomplishments. Unlike the last one who would take credit when none is warranted.

President Carter left this country in better shape then "W" (short for the Worst) did history will show.

Barney