PDA

View Full Version : You know this is touching

wgrr
06-17-2012, 07:21 AM
A right wing religious leader supports Obama on his immigration policy.

Why?? because the Hispanic tithe to church's is dropping like a rock as they all go home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fP1FxjVMKaI

The sincerity makes me want to puke.

Zeke
06-17-2012, 11:25 AM
Why?? because the Hispanic tithe to church's is dropping like a rock as they all go home.

That's pretty cynical.

A less partisan analysis would be that a (presumed) Conservative Republican actually had a moment of clarity. :D

"They didn't do anything wrong."

Seems like a reason to back non deportation to me.

budgetaudio6
06-18-2012, 02:06 AM
Are you saying that legal hispanics dont tithe? And how many legals are there? I dont know, as that isnt my top priotities to know.

Perhaps it also means that legal hispanics have fewer dollars to give because of obamas stnace on energy, and the over all economy of the US. Which is negative in all regards? Tax the shit out of who does well. And they cant higher more people to expand. The small business people always want to expand. so they can make more money.

Dont you want to expand your company so you can make your income grow?

Prove it. Small business folks. Vote with your business at stake.

bobabode
06-18-2012, 03:16 AM
Are you saying that legal hispanics dont tithe? And how many legals are there? I dont know, as that isnt my top priotities to know.

Once legal they are a citizens, what's your point?
Perhaps it also means that legal hispanics have fewer dollars to give because of obamas stnace on energy, and the over all economy of the US. Which is negative in all regards? Tax the shit out of who does well. And they cant higher more people to expand. The small business people always want to expand. so they can make more money.

Once again you're wrong. How about the rich and businesses large and small pay their fair share? It's time for the middle class to stop carrying them IMO.

It's on you to prove your assertions not us Bud.

merrylander
06-18-2012, 07:13 AM
Tweet tweet.

BlueStreak
06-18-2012, 08:40 AM

I thought businesses only expand when the demand for their service/product warrants it? Show me the business owner who just arbitrarily hires more people that he has no need for, because he has the "extra" money.....:confused:

Small clue; If I'm running a business and I don't need more employees, I'm not hiring anyone. If I have "extra" money, I'm paying off debt, banking it, reinvesting in the business in other ways (Better equipment, streamilned operations, etc.) or taking a nice cruise.:)

If things actually worked the way you think they do, all of those "1%ers" would be "creating" jobs hand over fist. But, they're not. They're out on that cruise and bitching about paying for unemployment.

I'll leave hiring people to stand around with their thumbs up their asses to geniuses like you.

Dave

BlueStreak
06-18-2012, 08:47 AM
Tweet tweet.

More like; "Coo, Coo...Coo Coo...":p

finnbow
06-18-2012, 10:50 AM
I can't help but suspect that Land's proclamation was part of the Romney campaign's damage control.

Dondilion
06-18-2012, 02:06 PM
It is going to be difficult to support for any length of time the deportation of decent kids who came here with their parents.

I agree this pastor might be trying to find a way out for the Repubs.

BlueStreak
06-18-2012, 02:44 PM
I can't help but suspect that Land's proclamation was part of the Romney campaign's damage control.

It is going to be difficult to support for any length of time the deportation of decent kids who came here with their parents.

I agree this pastor might be trying to find a way out for the Repubs.

Next thing you know, it'll be all their idea.

Dave

finnbow
06-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Next thing you know, it'll be all their idea.

Dave

Etch-a-Sketch Mitt is already saying that this action was moot in that he would pass comprehensive reform immediately upon taking office (notwithstanding the skewering he gave to Rick Perry in the debates for showing a hint of compassion on the immigration issue).

Dondilion
06-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Went to AM radio yesterday and encountered Michael Savage. What a comedian? He was attacking everyone for not being savagely anti immigrant.

He called Mitt an empty suit for not attacking forcefully O on this particular issue.

He was just rude to all callers even his supporters.

I did not know this guy was still hustling on radio.

merrylander
06-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Etch-a-Sketch Mitt is already saying that this action was moot in that he would pass comprehensive reform immediately upon taking office (notwithstanding the skewering he gave to Rick Perry in the debates for showing a hint of compassion on the immigration issue).

Does he even have a clue how the government works? He does not pass anything (except meybe gas), Congress passes the bills, he gets to sign them or veto them, that's all.:rolleyes:

bobabode
06-19-2012, 01:24 PM
No matter who wins I would be happy to see a Democratic controlled congress.
Of course it would make everything so much easier with a lame duck President Obama. Nightmare of nightmares, he might even get to name a liberal to the Supreme Court. How's that for some hope?:cool:

whell
06-20-2012, 06:16 PM
No matter who wins I would be happy to see a Democratic controlled congress.
Of course it would make everything so much easier with a lame duck President Obama. Nightmare of nightmares, he might even get to name a liberal to the Supreme Court. How's that for some hope?:cool:

At least you picked the right section of this board to post your "prayer"....

bobabode
06-20-2012, 07:12 PM
At least you picked the right section of this board to post your "prayer"....

Are you really that much of a simpleton Whell? Who said anything about prayer? You cannot petition the lord with prayer, haven't you heard?:p

Rex E.
06-20-2012, 08:39 PM
Are you really that much of a simpleton Whell? Who said anything about prayer? You cannot petition the lord with prayer, haven't you heard?:p

lol! ;)

bobabode
06-20-2012, 09:17 PM
lol! ;)

Heh, heh. Sometimes these characturds bring out the angry old white guy in me.
;)

Rex E.
06-20-2012, 09:36 PM
I was chucklin at the "The Doors" reference ;)