PDA

View Full Version : I just discovered Natural News dot com

Brett A
07-30-2012, 04:22 PM
http://www.naturalnews.com/

I had no idea that there was such a vibrant online community of people who combine good heath and nutrition, holistic medicine and clean livin' with right-wing paranoid whackjob conspiracy theories. --and all very (pleasingly) non-religious!

Personally, I would have thought articles such as "Are ticks being genetically engineered to make people allergic to meat?" and "White House chef says future food to be made from chemicals, not real food ingredients." would have been written as parody, but they aren't.

It's a very interesting website. i keep finding myself going there.....:eek:

Anyone else a bit enthralled by such bizarre juxtapositions of social values?

BlueStreak
07-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Sounds like good entertainment.

I can see it now; "How Obama and his Marauding Hordes of Stalinist Negro Rapists turned me to the Vegan Lifestyle and saved my Colon".:p

Dave

bobabode
07-30-2012, 05:32 PM
"Batman Murders Were a Covert Op." I see the birthers have finally moved on...:rolleyes:

piece-itpete
07-31-2012, 07:56 AM
Sounds like good entertainment.

I can see it now; "How Obama and his Marauding Hordes of Stalinist Negro Rapists turned me to the Vegan Lifestyle and saved my Colon".:p

Dave

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Colon :D

Pete

Brett A
07-31-2012, 12:17 PM

Dave
Yeh, saved your colon for their own nefarious purposes no doubt.

merrylander
07-31-2012, 01:32 PM
They wouldprobably change it into a ;

derekva
08-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Yeah, they're a bunch of anti-vaccine wackjobs as well (not surprising, given the name of the site) who can't understand (a) herd immunity (b) statistical significance or (c) the difference between causation and coincidence. I say let Darwin's Law sort 'em out.

-D

beej
08-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Holy sheep shit! I just went there and that's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Sweet mother of paranoia!

d-ray657
08-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Hey Derek, welcome to PC. Feel free to go to the introductions thread and tell us a little bit about yourself. Of course, you're welcome to remain semi-anonymous as well.

Regards,

D-Ray

piece-itpete
08-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Yeah, they're a bunch of anti-vaccine wackjobs as well (not surprising, given the name of the site) who can't understand (a) herd immunity (b) statistical significance or (c) the difference between causation and coincidence. I say let Darwin's Law sort 'em out.

-D

It's the fluoride controlling their brains :) Howdy derek!

Pete

CarlV
08-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Oh news, no d, never mind.:p

Carl