PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with Muslims by John Oliver

bobabode
09-18-2012, 03:06 AM
On the Daily Show "reporter" John Oliver had an interesting take on why Muslims were so touchy. It's because their religion is so young compared to other religions. Theirs started about 1400 years ago. If you look at what the Christians were up to when they were only 1400 years old, it all starts making sense. The Inquisitions, Crusades and our inventive ways of dealing witches, unbelievers and heretics. Crystal clear sense...:) I won't bore you with what the Jews were up to but it involved a lot of begetings and begatings.:rolleyes:The Romans were doing interesting things with animals like lions and assorted other carnivores. I added the last one myself and it hasn't been factchecked.;) So there you have it. Growing pains.

bobabode
09-19-2012, 03:21 PM
No comment?:rolleyes: I knew that religion just wasn't my schtick.

Oerets
09-19-2012, 03:30 PM
I seen it and believe until Islam goes through a Reformation it will be an unstable religion. Because of the control the leaders hold over the members in less developed countries and the governments allowing it for their own benefits. Verses the developed counties with a more nonsectarian views are able to handle development better.

I think it all has to do with controlling the women and kids more then a true belief in the Quran teachings. But I'm a happy infidel!

Barney